Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Reputation System Changes

qvq - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

C07lE2s.png Didn't waste time doing the whole thing but you get the concept red and black become joined again. Shortest distance between 2 areas would be through the black zone. Highest quality items in the black zone. When adding and removing to shrink the map or grow it you move in this pattern: \_/ so that it fits perfectly together. If the devs want an honest to go real mock up they can approach me and I will do a quality job, but this is just a concept mock up for people to understand what …

Beitrag

Zitat von Thomas9: „I dont say the current map is a failure itself and i truly understand why it is implemented this way.. There are other things which are not working proberly and still needs some checking: - Outland's low black - Current reputation system - Link between Royal & Outland Like that @qvq map, i first though something similar, but when i actually tested to draw those zones on paper, it was impossible to get reasonable map design with current zone tiers, zone colors and biomes. The …

• My days of Albion...

qvq - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

Zitat von Dworf: „So your meant to do the meteor out in a red zone to kill people not on a suicide pile in a city... also you would need 300 people to shroud the fact your a shit player.... “ youtube.com/watch?v=wpDPw65HD_M

• Funny quadra kill highlight

qvq - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

hqdefault.jpg one video to nerf them. was all it took. one day people will learn to not say shit about weapons they like......they might actually get to keep them.

• Final Wipe, REALLY?

qvq - - Rants

Beitrag

he complaining about the wipe before release? or is there some new wipe they announced?

• Make sure you set yourselves (characters) as coowners of island once you disband guild you can keep island. That being said toss some apps into some of the casual guilds around there are quite a few that will take new players and won't put massive demands on you.

Beitrag

6EQml49.png growth and shrinking can be done in the form of rings of zones. removing 1 circle of maps would suffice to improve population density while always funneling people toward black zone. no requirement to lock anyone from anywhere. Casuals can take the SUPER long way to get to anywhere or risk the short pvp way.

• 7d1d71aa048337dec89ae0c68ff5bcba.jpg

Beitrag

Zitat von ORIION5: „Zitat von qvq: „The other day i was speaking with Bercilak Rosalia and Gwandir in discord. The general consensus was that they didn't want people living in red zone at all. Their goal with this system was to force people out into black zones. “ With zerg guilds that control entire continents by themselves and looking to take over their 2nd one, that also have control of yellow and red zone territories as well, rarely placed and 24hour siege camps are a terrible way for people…

• @Demiurga you sir are awesome. though I feel sorry for our group if the boss finds one of the power ups.

• New Royal Continent Layout

qvq - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Rosalia: „Zitat von Raithe: „The maps are tiny. So few dungeons. All the same dungeons. All over farmed. The solo dungeons are literally made to have 1 person inside but most zones have 30+ ppl always. Is this continent expandable? “ there is a place 4x the size of the continent in the game from t3 to t8 all avaible “ bugzapper.gif need to add this to the end of the flail to make it worth playing out there. find a nice 1v1 or 1v2-4 turns into 1v100 Regardless still at an impass....can …

• Zitat von Cian: „You also seem to be forgetting runes/souls/artifacts. Those are also valuable even without item drops. Plus you can still get plenty of items from Hellgates. From the other team “ is this confirmed? I know essences are being removed. Are the other items staying as well? I was to assume they were removing a lot of this stuff for the new crafting system. Not a crafter. If they keep the other items in game it won't be as harsh as it could be they are only removing 1/4 of the item d…

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von qvq: „Zitat von Lgk: „Zitat von qvq: „ “ “ “ But you wont need to run 300 Hellgates to get the money together to buy that crafted item off the normal market rather than waiting for it to drop off a mob. Hellgates provide a very good drop rate of silver This is the problem with the current Hellgate system - people have become too reliant in getting good fame / silver and free items from one source. “ This is the only saving factor for hellgates. Now currently you ge…

• Not Enough Women Play This Game

qvq - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von VetonB: „So you mute me for calling people fags, but you let this faggot post naked pictures on forum? Wtf mods. “ I just saw a show case of a towel.

• IF YOU HAVE BALLS

qvq - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Derrick: „arcane clarent is even more broken than arcane dual swords was previously Really sucks to see things like this remain in the game for (at least) weeks at a time. Arcane as a whole needs to be reworked and clarent without arcane is still slightly over-tuned. “ made a suggestion awhile ago that would fix all of this. scaling % dmg so as each new modifier is added it uses less. so 140% would get 100% your cloth armor 58% would only get 50% of its bonus and so on....sure each one…

Beitrag

Zitat von JonahVeil: „Zitat von Havagrim: „Locking dreaded out of Royal continent? Yeah that is lame as hell. Id rather see you remove rep limit on Carleon and keep the new changes as is. Would be much better.. What is your own thoughts around this decision? Curious to hear them. @Korn @Bercilak “ That is what I suggested. Don't block Caerleorn, put other changes in. “ The other day i was speaking with Bercilak Rosalia and Gwandir in discord. The general consensus was that they didn't want peopl…

• Zitat von Lgk: „Zitat von qvq: „PVE content drops always being 1/2 of what it once was as nobody will sell their goods at cheap costs so instead of getting t6 drops you will see t4 drops while wearing t6 gear. (in other words useless) “ Why would the drops be half of what they used to be with this new system? Do you mean that too many low tier items will drop (so people don't bother looting them), the Albion team decides to take 25% of the current amount of silver that you currently get from pve…

• IF YOU HAVE BALLS

qvq - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Shagsterman99: „How long till people realize clarent blade best weapon in game.. seems like it's catching on eh? “ give it a week they will nerf it and another flavor of the month will be born

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von qvq: „PVE/CRAFTING/PVP less players running hellgates because of no loot drops so less content/gear purchases/pvp “ Even with no loot drops this wouldn't be the case because HG's would still be the best fame / silver grind out there “ hellgates aren't the best fame probably 3rd best. Solo farm at some areas is easily best Small group super hard content is 2nd Silver is good there but that is it.

• Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von BRiCK: „ “ Also, if I understood correctly, that's something the Devs already work on. No matter how much the people here cry, the system is going to get its' chance. (again, most objections here come from not understanding the system, so they can't even be taken serious) “ this is what has us worried. Most crafters that like the system don't realize what it is about to do to the game. Regardless gonna be interesting this upcoming patch is about to shit on a good port…