Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Hi there! Developers are working on the server performance and major improvements will be rolled out soon. If you've got additional feedback about the server performance, please post in Server Performance

• pc RESTARTS DURING LOG IN SCREEN

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

You've got not enough ram: Minimum System Requirements Windows - Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 - Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2 - Graphics card with DirectX 10 support or better - 4 GB RAM or more

• This feature was not implemented yet.

• Android tablet

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Kobaaar: „i cant log in with my tablet, the keyboard just keep disappear and then i get kickt out from the login page... what 2 do? “ Device and android version?

• Mountain camp bugged

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Komamura: „Using the south Western exit from the camp spawns you in the glittering entry area in the next map and moves you back into the mountain camp. Even if you move straight after spawning it moves you back to camp. This bug exists on Android as I only checked there so far. “ Hi there, we need more info which cluster exactly - in general the best way to report such bugs is to use the #bug command in game: Example: #bug there's a hole in the ground here. This method is the best way…

• Albion restart my computer

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

That's usually a hardware issue but you may try updating your OS and drivers and see if it helps.

• MAJOR Arena Bug! (Matchmaking Winrate Stacking)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Wargorth I poked devs and after investigation was told there is no issue with the matchmaking system, also no bug in your particular case. I explained how the system works in my previous posts. @gmatagmis not really: it puts you into a group of certain elo range and your party is created with players from the group, same applies to your opponents. So in general if you win and your elo is increased, you will meet players within your elo range: might happen that some players have slightly higher …

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „@Dagother So your basically saying even though we have a 30% win rate we are 'God tier players', and the ones with 70% win rate are boostsed cause "some in-game stats show that they are shit". Right? So if i get a 5% Winrate, will the matchmaker still rate me as a 'God tier player' cause my mecahnics in the match are god like? Serious question though. At what win-rate will the matchmaker call my ello shit? 1%~ or 5%~? This is getting ridiculos in-game. “ Win rate has no infl…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „What is a common winrate 40%? What I am saying is my team has a 40% difference in win percentage when compared to the enemy team. Team A: 25% vs Team B: 65% Recent Update 12/02 17:40 UTC: Just played another match now. FFS My Team: 30% Winrate. Enemy Team: 68% Winrate. How do you explain that? @Dagother “ That's what I posted in the my first post here - winrate is not taken into consideration since it's not reliable. For example your team could win a lot vs weaker players an…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „Fuk, why I am always in the team with a 40% lower winrate (25% - 65%)? Is my Elo bugged or something? Going to play another game now and check if my teams winrate is 22% again. “ That's common winrate for most players - most of the players rank somewhere in the middle, while there's very few players with very high and very low winrate.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Wargorth arena uses matchmaking system similar to elo where your win rate is not taken into consideration but instead your elo and elo of your opponents, so for example if you start with 1000 elo and win against 1500 elo, you'll get more "elo points" and it will match you with players of similar elo. There's also an additional factor in matchmaking - if you're queuing with a party, it will try to match your party against another party. The problem is, if there are not enough players within y…

• Auto run for iOS

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

There's no auto-run because atm external controlers (keyboard, mouse) are not supported.

• Hi there, it will be fixed in the upcoming patch soon!

• Zitat von Syndic: „- What abilities are a "buff" that can't be applied anymore? All Arcane abilities? Does it include food? “ Buffs are spells that increase certain stat of character or support it in a certain way for short period of time, for example shields, resistance boosts, damage boosts etc At the moment food buffs are still applied but that might be changed in the future.

• Zitat von ODB: „on flame basilisk speed, you have 160% -> 130% but don't you mean 60% -> 30% ?? “ 100% is the base movement speed so the overall movement speed in this case is 130% (basemovement speed + 30% bonus).

• Graveguard helmet bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „And thats a bad form,Dagother.Аs you are in Albion team-please equate them,and dont act like a kid. “ As you can see I'm quite active on this forum and answer as many posts as I can. However, I already answered your questions and don't like using forum posts like a chat. If you've got further questions you're free to contact me on discord Dagother#0375 and I'll be happy to answer it.

• Graveguard helmet bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Okay,so give me an answer why does it work with cleric robe?If it was bug ,why they did not fixed more popular combo with cleric?So everything y are typing-is youre opinion or Devs plans? +++ Dagother IT IS PERFECTLY WORKING WITH BOOTS,WHEN YOU HEAL SOMEONE ELSE!!you did not get damage and healing for full 25% any friend target!!!its only broken when you heal youre self.ITs like 1000% a bug,dont know how you did not see that “ It's a bug and will be fixed as well.

• Thanks for the feedback! I can assure you we take player bug reports seriously, however sometimes they lack the information we need. Taking this thread as an example, it was reported that loot of boss mob is free for all regardless of your party loot setting, it was additionally posted you don't get fame when this occurs, which could indicate the party didn't actually kill the mob. Of course this wasn't happening but this crucial information from you closed the case (similar issue with the HCE, …

• Graveguard helmet bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „And now stop!!I It was working before great during all beta tests and on live,and after last patch-its not. Dagother if it is new "mechanic" why there is no info about this? + IT is PERFECTLY working with CLERIC robe,witch gives you "invincibility" effect.So whats the logic? Its definetly broken. “ It's not a new mechanic, the way the skill is intended to work is: it deals damage to you and in exchange it heals your target. If you cannot damage yourself then you cannot heal …

• Logging from another Device.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

It might take a minute or two for the email to arrive!