Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 48.

• Turning around pillars

TheCatofTens - - Rants

Beitrag

"Hi retards." You just invalidated your entire post right there, mate. Try again when you can actually describe the issue behind your rant without throwing tantrums and resorting to low hanging insults.

• Arena is so unbalanced

TheCatofTens - - Rants

Beitrag

devs said that pug groups shouldn't be facing premades. They're working on a fix, I guess.

• "My fotm shoes got nerfed and I can't blindly rush anymore with low cooldowns! I have to actually plan my approaches and timings! Fix fix fix fix fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!"

• "POST THAT TIME YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE WHO TRUSTED YOU. AHAHAHAHA. SO GLORIOUS MUCH FUNNY. WOW." 3f2.jpg

• Zitat von Classicoe: „Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Zitat von Classicoe: „Incoming "I've never died or been ganked once while gathering non-stop for weeks on end!" “ Look at my previous post. “ You run an Ox gathering in black zones and never die? You also say you use an Ox, but that you deposit frequently so you're never over encumbered if you get dismounted. Then why are you using an Ox? Make a 1+ hour video of you gathering on an Ox in Mercia, otherwise you're just making bold claims on a forum. “…

• Zitat von Classicoe: „Incoming "I've never died or been ganked once while gathering non-stop for weeks on end!" “ Look at my previous post.

• "If all red zones are connected to Caerleon, then all the gankers and bandits will just camp consequence free!!!!!!!" Blame the last minute map design change from Hector (Introduction of the black market), where SBI deliberately forced Caerleon to be relevant by removing public black zone cities, removing docks to the black zones in all the outlying cities, and making the black market exist solely in Caerleon instead of every city. This is not a case of gankers acting like assholes. This is a ca…

• Considering that I've seen an ungodly amount of names regarding someone's 'big dick', jokes about rape, sexism, and homophobic quips... I'm pretty sure naming a guild what's essentially "We don't care" is clear.

TheCatofTens - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

3?

• Zitat von Omnio: „Zitat von MasterZedX: „Zitat von Omnio: „Zitat von MasterZedX: „Zitat von Omnio: „Ofc, there was a topic about healers OP, devs have to listen as they always do. Who cares if its true. “ But they were actually OP though.Also look at the date on when the thread was started, and when things actually changed. “ Have you done any healing in this game? “ Hey man have you played AGAINST a healer in this game? It's totally ridiculous i'm sorry there's nothing you can say to try and co…

• Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Fact is: In a Pub match that will auto-fill necessary roles... Everyone is disposable. You're a bad tank? No problem; We'll kick you and find another tank. You won't heal one of the DPS guys because you don't like their name/alliance/gear? The rest of the group has the right to kick you for being an insurmountable shitlord. You're playing with your menus instead of beating down the mobs right before the boss? Yer ootta hurr! “ I dont disagree with this…

• If you want to take your time and do things, then join up with an overworld party, and let them know that you're farming fame and want to punch through your masteries. Lots of people in the game will understand that, and will extend the gesture for you. We're not oiled machines who just crank out dungeon runs eight hours a day, seven days a week (Well... Most of us). We all step in your friend's shoes, and we know the grind. That being said... By signing up for an expedition, you're agreeing to …

• Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von TheCatofTens: „So. You and your mates dueled out in the red zones beyond Carelon. Areas that have been well established, "Anything goes" Full-Loot PvP where downs can possibly mean death. And you're mad that someone capitalized on your hubris by taking your loot? And now, you're pushing that the devs take action in regards to 'such scummy scam tactics'? Okay. Let me bust somethin' out for you, OP: A comprehensive thread on scamming in Albion. TL;DR - As long as in …

• So. You and your mates dueled out in the red zones beyond Carelon. Areas that have been well established, "Anything goes" Full-Loot PvP where downs can possibly mean death. And you're mad that someone capitalized on your hubris by taking your loot? And now, you're pushing that the devs take action in regards to 'such scummy scam tactics'? Okay. Let me bust somethin' out for you, OP: A comprehensive thread on scamming in Albion. TL;DR - As long as in game mechanics are being used, scamming is OK,…

• Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Elarahis: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von JDiks: „If you spend more than $50 dollars on a F2P video game you might want to re-evaluate some things. “ Sorry, not going to feel guilty that I make a hell of a lot more money than you.$1,000 is pocket change. Take your liberal welfare state mentality and shove it up your ass. “ And this post just how insecure and frustrated you are. Same reason you are willing to spend $1000 on a video game just to show off and brag…

• Zitat von Kest: „Anyone who is willing to admit that the only way to counter a healer is through Developer intervention should not be passing out advice, period. With that said, this is one of the most toxic feedback threads I have seen. Here is the current TLDR: I can't kill a healer in 1v1 I can't kill a healer in 5v5 I can't kill a healer in 10v10+ Therefore, nerf healing potential. Meanwhile, there is no mention about: Using abilities with heal reduction Using abilities with silence/stun/kno…

• Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Ashamed to admit it...but I sold my WoW character in 2010 for $100 worth of Bitcoins. Do the math.... I only pay for games using the profits off that sale “ If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million now Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Zitat von Chista: „@InsertNameHere How manny BTC did you get for that back then? @Kappatronic The current value of a BTC is $3,536.83 “ do the math…

• Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Ashamed to admit it...but I sold my WoW character in 2010 for $100 worth of Bitcoins. Do the math.... I only pay for games using the profits off that sale “ If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million now Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Zitat von Chista: „@InsertNameHere How manny BTC did you get for that back then? @Kappatronic The current value of a BTC is $3,536.83 “ do the maths....I don't work anymore, lets just put it …

• Zitat von Egg94: „If you place your money in the bank, and the bank gets robbed and you found out the reason it got robbed was because it had basically put in zero effort into setting into place security measures... ...do you blame the air headed thieves or the bank? Clearly, all the blame lies on the thieves. It should be obvious. Just like how SBI is completely fault free in the recent DDOS incidents. Get your shit together, haters. Blame the real perpetrators behind you being unable to play. …

• Zitat von Harbonah: „I know that I am going to get roasted for having this viewpoint but I'm going to say it anyhow. If you spend more than $100 on this game (The cost of a top founder pack) then you are an utter idiot. It has nothing to do with if the game is good or bad or if the servers are down or up. You an idiot simply for the fact that you whom choose to spend hundreds on premium currency are very likely the same kind of people that whine as loud as they can about having to pay for a mont…