Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• true. lots of ppl quited. i like albion but im quiting too. they rush on killing their game. no solo fights the camp is the only way people fights in 1-1 or 2-2 or 3-3 but now its gone af. goodluck Albion you might not need solo player but guess what deny it as you can your game is dying. and oh its dying fast

• you can share another ideas guys please be nice. i dont want to offend anyone by this just a suggestion by a newbie.

• suggestion: caters 3 target market, Gankers,Gatherer's,GuildFanatics. suggestion: Make a new map, that map is blue map that have an equivalent material value with dark zone. Before reaching that map you have to pass through from 1blackzone map or 3 or 2. And that map can be obtain by a guild for 1 week. and the guild who own's the map taxes every player who's in it. So for gatherers they will travel their since its safer since its blue nobody's going to kill you. And it will benefit the guild wh…

• F*ck This, I'm Out

Coffe3in1 - - Rants

Beitrag

no point arguing with this guy. he dont want in blue city bcz theres no pvp with loot in there? but he complain dying in redzone bcz he gets ganked and they loot his item? wth is this guy want? dont want to go group up and want to solo. you want this game to serve you? Go make your own game boy. and show us

• To Sandbox Interactive

Coffe3in1 - - Rants

Beitrag

That is why there is redzone and blackzone bro. go there instead. u dont have to live around the city forever. Take a risk. Before you complain.

• To Sandbox Interactive

Coffe3in1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Bercilak: „Hello guys, a few notes about that topic: - Albion is planned (similat to EVE) as a one world experience. - So having different Shards is not planned - The cities are very crowded currently, agree. - We will/have taken various measures to make them playable. - Instancing cities is not easily done and it goes a bit beyond the initial idea of Albion - However if numbers would stay like this we have to think about it - In general the first week is always the strongest in any MM…

• Bercilak "One Server is enough"

Coffe3in1 - - Rants

Beitrag

if u dont like how this people is running this game. go play some other game.

• too many conclusions. just play the game boys. Work smart not hard. your literally banging your heads up here while they are earning silver and golds out there. so stop talking and do farming already.

• Hey saya,do what you gotta do. I wish you like in this business you are going to do. Btw dont mind those other market players i think they just dont want a new competitors comming in. dont mind them do it. goodluck !