Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

• although, its still a nerf, its more of an understandable one. Because what made nature druid live with living armor was its MR and Defense boost that got reduced by 66 percent, which is huge. HoT heal incrementaly, so having mitigation allows for Hots to patch you through burst dmg (as burst heals are bad for druid). Now druids are very burstable in team fights. I suppose thats what they wanted.

• Zitat von Zavage: „Zitat von ColdFeet: „where can we see the actual implemented changes? “ Click my youtube link in my signature and I have a video there called "HEALERS REJOICE" talking about the recent reverts, you will also find a link to the actual forum post regarding these changes so you can follow them as they are changed. Ill post a new video everytime they make changes, the most recent changes made will always be in BOLD. “ Marry me. I did rejoice, ty mate.

• where can we see the actual implemented changes?

• To put it simply, i think albion online wants to see a population of 0 healers. I makes for more dynamic and suprising pvp encounters. FML. RIP holy and nature. Think on the bright side, there has never been a better time to reroll if ur a healer !

• Greetings, As you all know, grinding a role and its gear usage to T6+ is a quite a journey, I feel like if the albion team chooses to completetly change a class, they should give us a choice to refund our learning points. I for myself, grinded healer roles, holy and druid, now that they got changed so much that i lost all interest in playing them, i sure wish i could re-invest my learning points instead of having to grind because my classes were dunky punched back to stone age. Thx. Coldfeet.

• healers! Make your statement!

ColdFeet - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

If Healers were to die every time they do 1v1, their wouldnt be much appeal to an already under appealing role. But you got what you prayed for, now healers are complete shit, u can donkey punch them they are cardboard piles of garbage. Can't believe they mass nerf heals just cause some frustrated noob couldnt 1v1 a healer. Healers should win a 1v1, ya know why? cause they heal and you dont. But because their damage is low and they got no CC if u run on a healer, u can always run aways if u have…

• If Healers were to die every time they do 1v1, their wouldnt be much appeal to an already under appealing role. But you got what you prayed for, now healers are complete shit, u can donkey punch them they are cardboard piles of garbage. Can't believe they mass nerf heals just cause some frustrated noob couldnt 1v1 a healer. Healers should win a 1v1, ya know why? cause they heal and you dont. But because their damage is low and they got no CC i u run on a healer, u can always run aways if u have …

• Constant disconnect since DDoS "fix"

ColdFeet - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von MarkNader: „So, since the DDoS supposed fix every 5-10 minutes I lose connection to the game server, which I'm able to instantly reconnect and continue playing. It's made running fame groups, zvz, pvp, and even gatherering a high risk endeavor. Doubt it's a ISP problem since it started basically right after the fix patch went live. Anyone else suffering from this? “ exact same problem here, happy to know that its not just me... Hope we hear more about a fix, as it makes the game a high…

• Frequent Disconnects

ColdFeet - - Bugs

Beitrag

Greetings, I don't know how to report to a GM so here it is. So i came back recently after all the DDOS stuff and now the game is somewhat playable, i have a direct ethernet connection, stand 10 ping on a ping test, can download at 12 mb, but this game still freezes and logs me out every 30 min. Most of the time it goes by and i just relog, but time like 10 sec ago, i die with T6 harvester gear, T7 food and pot, T6 armored horse. So is Albion still fucked or what? Are these random log out ever g…

• Zitat von Eltharyon: „We're currently experiencing connection issues on the live servers. We're aware of the issue and working on it with our datacenter. We will keep you posted. “ What are the effect of that issue? Are you all like me just stuck at the Failed to Connect message?