Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 87.

• Albion Memes

Zandolit - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

awkward-seal-your-face-when-you-get-off-your-stag-to-skin-a-moose.jpg

• The devs said no to any possibility of a wipe.

• Zitat von Milkjug: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Zitat von deadlyduz: „T8 NODES spawn specifically and ONLY in black zone watch tower territories. If you aren't familiar with them..the watch tower guards will attack and kill you on sight unless you own the watch tower or an alliance mate of the guild that does. Also this: TERRITORY CHANGES Improved watchtowers Watchtower territories in the Outlands are now the sole source of T8 resources All resources in watchtower territories now respawn at the beginni…

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „"The watch tower guards will attack and kill you on sight unless you own the watch tower or an alliance mate of the guild that does." @Zandolit Tier 8 resource node debate! GL SOLO gathering that T8 with your guide with INSTAGIB towers. “ My apologies I had no idea. NPC guards are lame as fuck and need to go.

• Zitat von deadlyduz: „T8 NODES spawn specifically and ONLY in black zone watch tower territories. If you aren't familiar with them..the watch tower guards will attack and kill you on sight unless you own the watch tower or an alliance mate of the guild that does. Also this: TERRITORY CHANGES Improved watchtowers Watchtower territories in the Outlands are now the sole source of T8 resources All resources in watchtower territories now respawn at the beginning of their prime time The resources are …

• That is a horrible idea. Look what happened to star citizen. Only white knights and ass-kissers can post. The quickest way to fail in business, is to surround yourself with yes-men and don't listen to any criticism.

• Zitat von Milkjug: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Grailer: „Can you not just transmute T7 materials into T8 ? “ That is not the point.We want the option to gather it by ourselves, even it is is at extreemly high risk.. If it is gated 100%, which despite the post by @Zandolit seems to be indeed the case, then that is totally unacceptable. “ Stop the drama. ANyone can go and sneakily gather T8 resources. THERE IS NO LOCK. ANYONE CAN GO INTO ANY ZONE IN THE GAME. “ No you ca…

• Zitat von Milkjug: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Guide to gathering in the Red/Black zone. “ That does not cover T8.It seems that T8 is EXCLUSIVE as in there is NO ACCESS if you are solo. “ Can you quote in the guide where it says you can not gather T8? “ No one can quote that because the guide never once mentions tier 8 resources. In fact in the discussion of T8 resources the guide is completely irrelevant so I'm not sure why you keeping using the guide to de…

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „@Zandolit That post you keep spamming does NOT cover anything about T8 gathering as a solo player. “ WHere in the guide does it say it's not for T8?

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Grailer: „Can you not just transmute T7 materials into T8 ? “ That is not the point. We want the option to gather it by ourselves, even it is is at extreemly high risk.. If it is gated 100%, which despite the post by @Zandolit seems to be indeed the case, then that is totally unacceptable. “ Stop the drama. ANyone can go and sneakily gather T8 resources. THERE IS NO LOCK. ANYONE CAN GO INTO ANY ZONE IN THE GAME.

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Guide to gathering in the Red/Black zone. “ That does not cover T8. It seems that T8 is EXCLUSIVE as in there is NO ACCESS if you are solo. “ Can you quote in the guide where it says you can not gather T8?

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Zitat von Balabhadra: „My rant: "As a solo player who wants to play the game exclusively as a "rouge" solo player I find gated T8 resources completely unacceptable in a sandbox game. In EVE even the most lowly peon can fit a sneaky ship in to harvest the most valuable resource in the game, hell even as an Alpha clone (I did it via wormholes). Its a huge risk and takes a large investment but a solo player can do it if they dedicate to it. The adrenaline…

• Zitat von Milkjug: „T8 materials being exclusive is unacceptable. It's a sandbox game. There are about 30 or so guilds that own territory in the BZ. If every guild was full on 300 members there would be 9000 members that have access to T8 resources. Add another 1k just to be safe on the number of players we are talking about here and that's 10k players. I'm not sure how many players have active accounts but the website says over 200,000 players. So the 10k players that currently have access to T…

• Guide to gathering in the Red/Black zone.

• Zitat von braveliltoasterx: „Zitat von Zandolit: „Zitat von Balabhadra: „Tier 8 resource node debate! My rant: "As a solo player who wants to play the game exclusively as a "rouge" solo player I find gated T8 resources completely unacceptable in a sandbox game. In EVE even the most lowly peon can fit a sneaky ship in to harvest the most valuable resource in the game, hell even as an Alpha clone (I did it via wormholes). Its a huge risk and takes a large investment but a solo player can do it if …

• Guide to gathering in the Red/Black zone. I am a solo gatherer/crafter and I disagree with you. T8 resources being locked and fought over is very good for the game, in my opinion.

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „Tier 8 resource node debate! My rant: "As a solo player who wants to play the game exclusively as a "rouge" solo player I find gated T8 resources completely unacceptable in a sandbox game. In EVE even the most lowly peon can fit a sneaky ship in to harvest the most valuable resource in the game, hell even as an Alpha clone (I did it via wormholes). Its a huge risk and takes a large investment but a solo player can do it if they dedicate to it. The adrenaline is intense and…

• Same thing happened with plex in eve. It has skyrocketed, and you need more isk to buy plex.

• Zitat von Fartbutt: „Yeah, I might just have to do that. Wonder how many other people left because their friends were perma banned for one mistake. Ahh well, it's their right. They got their money, that's all they care about. “ Good riddance. And all of those companies you mentioned above do ban players because of gold selling. Gold selling still goes on in every game because trash like your friend buy cheap gold instead of playing the game

• Name me one MMO that allows 3rd party gold selling. I think the ban should be permanent.