Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Several times it happened to me that I started to fight and our 4.1 friend interfered in the fight behind me, and my opponent saw this and killed the rogue, then we did a fight reset I don’t know who these brave warriors with a knightly code are, but after the 1st fight I try to be equal to them. I have no idea what is going on in the head of 4.1 bl/1h curse at this moment)

• I checked the balance patch, I want to share my first impressions 1. Fear curse became very weak even in plate armor cannot make the same fear to a person in leather a tier below 2. Quarterstaff I don’t see the difference between the animation time , it is minimal, but 3 meters of radius are felt other changes are not significant BUT I only can say thank you for the new visual, it makes me take this skills. respect)

• Quote from The20fps: “Я могу быть тупым, но я не могу найти статуи для получения вещей и получения сообщений, где она или она удалена? заранее спасибо ” обычно добавляются большие обновления now they are not

• это то, что я нашел на иконке крафта lifecurse хм выглядит очень подозрительно я не нашел других функций, но у меня не было всех артефактов в сундуке но я думаю проблема в количестве (2 артефакта в стеке)forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b8e9c9a8f0433fc65d26bb7d5 New w swords почему-то они наносят неправильный урон (меньше) когда больше 1 стака

• In general, no one taught me how to play, but from my teammates at the beginning of the journey I received a couple of useful tips If you can't win, check this build yourself and find weaknesses. Do not play short, one death is not an indicator. Albion goes well with beer, enjoy the game)

• I propose an idea for changing dismount in mists, which is quite difficult to implement. hostile dismount is now split into a large area and a small area small area (same as now +- screen) hostile dismount 15s - 20s in addition, the dismounted loses the mount, there will be a confirmation plate to avoid accidental dismounting A large area will be 15-20 meters further so that the fighters can escape without the knowledge of the aggressor dismounting over a large area 5s - 10s (mount stays nearby)…

• you should also pay attention to the last w quarterstaff, second w on gloves and 4th w on hammer.

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Get rid of mounts. Problem will be solved. Along with countless other issues. The 900 health 120% speed safe zone is only encouraging scouting for rats and 8.4 players looking to not get ganged up on. yes, I realize mobile builds will have it easier. But don’t they already? Net zero change there. If anything it’ll be easier because now mobile builds will actually have to catch their target and blow cool downs to do so instead of dropping ontop of it while it’s fighting s…

• Quote from Gunsnroses: “Quote from Kosm1ks: “I don't understand the point, again. Do you just want to cry? Or do you want to annoy people? 8.3 is not such a problem, it just gives you the opportunity to make more mistakes for 300$ - it's an open world what do you want? it's uncontrollable chaos with 8.3 and 4.0 people. teaming infuriates me let's make people just die when they teaming or better get banned. You write a guy that he's a zvz moth on a heal while you're on a twink. Only one question:…

• I don't understand the point, again. Do you just want to cry? Or do you want to annoy people? 8.3 is not such a problem, it just gives you the opportunity to make more mistakes for 300$ - it's an open world what do you want? it's uncontrollable chaos with 8.3 and 4.0 people. teaming infuriates me let's make people just die when they teaming or better get banned. You write a guy that he's a zvz moth on a heal while you're on a twink. Only one question:what do you want?

• 2. 2 people 4.2 is enough to cause huge problems 8.3, 3 with cooperation 100% kill everyone except bracers due to hypermobility, and then 1h curse will kill him if he uses e in timing. if you don't like the lack of ipcap go to cd here bats counter mobility. it's an open world, I don't understand where these posts come from. if you don’t like that person in 8.3, then why don’t you equip yourself? don't like enemy mobility? stop running on solo bow with keeper boots.

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Gubit: “Пара вопросов: вы ищете виспы в рз или бз? И сколько времени вам потребуется, чтобы найти редкий/эпический/легендарный пучок t8? Собираться на карте Т6 кажется невыгодным. Даже т7 не впечатляет. Я думаю выгодна только т8, но сколько времени нужно потратить, чтобы найти карту т8? ” только БЖ. У меня ушло от 5 до 120 минут, чтобы найти зону т7-т8. Это случайно. Фиолетовая зона t7 полна зачарованных ресурсов t7. Недавно я видел 7,3 волокна, кожи, дерева и…

• New armor

Kosm1ks - - General Questions & Discussions

why hasn't anyone made a post about this yet? the new armor is almost completely rubbish, the new fairy armor is numerically good but wait 3 seconds for an ice shard, I suggest getting a keybinding for it, the fairy hat is not needed almost anywhere because of the many alternatives, the fairy sandals are generally a laugh. in general, the mechanics are very interesting and I want to see them, but the many alternatives make them almost useless. About the rest of the armor, I'm waiting for feedbac…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Nya1: “Хорошее обновление, нужно немного доработать, но все равно хорошо. ” Вы в команде разработчиков или тестировщиков? ” no, he just doesn't whine about everything he died for

• I’m not sure about ip cap because this is the main audience of mists, without them activities will slowly appear and we won’t find each other in 8.1 and 8.3, but changing the dismount on activities sounds interesting, I like this.

• Quote from Quagga: “Год назад я делал пост про грааль, что Е рут должен иметь задержку 0,5-1сек, а продолжительность рута должна зависеть от того, сколько человек вошло в "Врата". Грааль был разработан для зергов, а не для одиночной игры. ” the developers just dreamed of introducing a sticky trap for cockroaches into the game. but they made meta weapon for hg 2x2

• one more, new leather jacket counters the grail, grave boots, mercenary boots, and this is what came to my mind, in hg 2x2 this is the strongest combination, but in the open world it is rock, heal dps scissors, and 2 dps paper -_- what isn't it right here? cutting ip hahahaha, did you even try to look for rare mists yourself?

• hello, I understand why you change it, but bear paws and bloodletter is a ridiculous, absolutely useless change that will kill weapons everywhere, I am a fan of battle bracers and although I know that they are easily canceled, however, in some ways it is fair. SBI please stop listening to whiners, these are stupid people who will die after balance changes, and then they will ask for even more reductions, they will scream for a week and calm down, better look what blue zones you have in roads ava…

• hello sbi. as a player i miss what users have submitted before but i want to thank you for creating such a big project, this is the content i came into the game for and will continue to play once you balance everything beyond the veil will be appreciated. Good luck enduring these reviews) ps. 50m in brecilian per pvp thank you hype)