Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 698.

• oh my godddddd, LEGENDARY LOOT!

• i dont want to put too much on the developers plate, right now, you know? trying to remove pvp from a game about pvp is a full time job

• Quote from mattyb3: “You guys are thinking too small. What if we made it so you're invincible while travelling on a mount? the only way you can die is if you dismount, making anyone who willingly dismounts clearly ready and willing for pvp. also if a ganker kills you, you should be able to give them ''bad karma' which inflicts a dmg and fame debuff on them. this is a pvp game after all. ” yeah, that was my next idea if trammel, titans and pvp flags didnt work. implement boxes that float overhead…

• to continue the spitballing, what if we added tier 9 armor, we will call it the 'titan' armor, ok? this armor has the ability to open portals from cities, openworld, hideouts, anywhere, to any other zone 7 zones away, but it makes the user super hungry. he has to have a 'meal bag' equipped and X number of cooked meals in his bag to open the portal. this might sound unbalanced, but following the successful traditions of other mmos, just make tier 9 materials really expensive and rare. the cost of…

• 1) its mostly dead. pre-queen, a casual gatherer like me could bring a skinning knife on a ganking roam through the bz and fill my bag with decent stuff pretty easily. now its a wasteland out there. the t5 zones are completely full because they suck and anything higher tier aka valuable is stripped clean at all times 2) i gathered very casually pre-queen and now i dont at all 3) toss a skinning knife in my bag when our alliance goes on roaming gank runs 4) blackzones, any zone we happen to be in…

• Quote from Zynthia: “so which one is it? either 5% voted on this or albion doesnt have a big enough player base ” you understand how percentages work, yes?

• Quote from Tabor: “I mean what Gluttony is doing is exactly what I thought all these big alliances overlooked to begin with. Every time you randomly destroy hide outs of these non threatening guilds just looking for a place to live you are literally just removing your own content as now you have no opportunity to kill these people in your area. Sure Arch is doing this to encourage more PvP opportunities for their gankers (I do think Arch is a little to gank happy especially in portal zones) but …

• Quote from PickAgodamnhandle: “correct me if I am wrong but didn't arch have a history of baiting people into friendship dropping them into dungeons and wiping them? ” maybe 3 years ago, but we've generally found that being honest is better than lieing for a quick buck. there's not exactly huge influxes of players coming in to hide among or an easy way to create new, high spec having characters with clean rap sheets. reputation matters TgYT46L.png

• Quote from Clothilde: “If the reduction to alliance size has been cancelled, I am disappointed. I was looking forward to playing with a maximum alliance size of 300. I'm in a small guild, and was looking for a little more opportunity to play in the black zone - even get back to gathering resources. If the message canceling the alliance size reduction originated with SBI, it shows they have no clue how to fix their game. The Queen update has made the game considerably less fun for me. I don't car…

• Quote from Rygol: “True but then again when you look at Eve Online they have a consistent 15k to 30k player base online depending on the day. It is indeed still better than the 300 cap on alliances for sure. Plus the issue with the devs is their lack of consistency even since beta. #MissingBreakersBay xD ” impossible to compare the two games purely on number of players across zones and the ability to speedily project power. for one, albion online doesnt have jump bridge and titan equivalents to …

• Quote from Rygol: “It's funny that the devs are scrambling to figure out a band-aid to the band-aid for the game. The only way, that I believe at least, is if they introduce more black zone maps/clusters to the outlands. That way there is a major expanse that any mega alliance would have to conquer, let alone protect at all times. When SBI originally showcased the game during a Unity developers convention, they stated they took ideas for the gameplay from League of Legends and the mechanics and …

• ps: all the dumb posts that go like "but all NAP'd alliances will suffer FRIENDLY FIRE" as if it solves anything are being made by people who have never been to the outlands or to a ZvZ. every single day, guilds are operating outside of alliances in co-ordination with mega-zergs and/or other large, powerful guilds to defend and attack territory/hideouts. the first day of queen, i participated in a zone capped ZvZ as a member of ARCH handholding with final order versus 1941 who was handholding wi…

• im sure it was clearly explained by other members of the large alliances, earlier in the thread but ill spell it out again for you morons who obviously cant read. The plan for arch, no theory crafting, no bullshit, for a 300 member alliance cap is this: 1) ask all of the players we deemed strong (~80m pve fame, ~50m pvp fame, idk the exact numbers) to merge into the main guild (awful company) 2) not give a shit if the not-so strong players AKA CASUAL PLAYERS fuck off back to world of warcraft, o…

• Quote from ArthurV: “3pamhc.jpg ” this is ironic, considering that the original 'cap alliances' poll this meme is based off of only had the participation of 5% of the playerbase. also, i puilled that number out of my ass just like this meme

• beargroug, how were you in arch for so long and know nothing about the alliance? legitimately shocking. as for what arch actually is, it is a place to hang out and sip white claws with fellow boomers

• op you should be proud of your name. its actually good

• Quote from Elsa: “There is currently an issue with instanced zones (random dungeons, islands, tutorial zones) where you will get a black screen upon zoning an you will be unable to log back in. Developers are looking into the issue and we will keep you up-to-date on the progress here. ” i cant believe i come back to the game for free and this is what i get, reimbursement plz

• Stuck at connecting...

Blazing - - Feedback & Suggestions

same

• what normal person thinks anything in video games is remotely similar to rape? seriously, turn off your computer and seek therapy