Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 467.

• Quote from bbopdeluxe: “There's plenty of other PvE focused MMOs you could go play. Please play those instead of crying about PVP in a PVP game. ” This was never advertised as a PvP only game. It's a sandbox MMORPG. Meaning that PVE/PVP exist equally but more or less since it's F2P launch the PVP side seems to have taken over the PVE side of content. With the opening of Asian server this leaves a good spot for them to create a global PVE server option with so many mobile players wanting a safe a…

• PVE server

Psycha - - General Questions & Discussions

With the shown ability with the Asian servers this brings up the age old question: PVE servers when? Albion has the ability to create and have challenging PVE content to complete and grind for. The only excuse that existed was it was a global server and they would never separate it's players. Now with the Asia swap coming soon, the door slowly creaks open for a possible PVE only option for Albion players.

• Quote from fuckinhellman: “carebears be crying. there is no safe farming in this game just accept that and you'll be in peace ” T5 static or T4 static if the other is full and take a battleaxe or shadowcaller with hellion/specter. Lymhurst cape and roast pork. Easy 1mil-1.5mil an hour fame and 800-1.4mil silver depending on chests and book drops. Safe, easy and faction flagged makes even more money from hearts or chests.. You dont even need 8.3. Just a good weapon and start at 5.2-6.3 armor.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I don't mind rats at all. With that being said, my solution would be that if a player is revealed from invis (stalker hood/guardian armor/etc), they wouldn't be able to invis again for 5-10 seconds. ” This comment right here goes into a much bigger argument to game balance.. Why is it that you can purge 3-4 times on the same person? Or why is it that the same ability stun/silence works from different people on the same target? Where is the immunity from multi stuns or sil…

• Quote from Quagga: “What has changed is that now carebears can gather resources without risk. apart from alliance players i haven't met anyone else for a few hours in bz and when i did, they were running away and probably using the new recall option. so yea... open world is trash as ever before. ganking players comes down to camping treasures. top pick content, ganking with invis pot.. everything in this game starts to be based on cheesing. ” Gankers just need to spread around more with this upd…

• Quote from Brock_Less_Ice: “While the idea can be great, but it will also open to more rats. Let say a bandit event happen, anyone can just faction flag nearby outpost and come with a cheap gear. They will then grab all the loots from the dead players while the rest are still focusing on the fight. It won't be fair for those who commit to fight in zvz bandit though. ” Same can be said for the return to town ability with bandit assaults.. Hollowfall rats steal zerg loot, ride away a bit and retur…

• You cant go around calling people "american dog" just so you know that counts as hate speech.. This game really tests peoples hatred towards other countries big time lol

• Quote from Seddrik: “moving not an option. The beam just sweeps off target and hits everything u dont want to. Its has totally lost any targeting ability and control (it was stationary before, which was limiting, but some what usuable in pve). This completely destroyed the fun of this item. It doesnt function anything like before. It was (for me) my utmost fav thing to play when i was just filling journals and tired of the serious gear. Now i utterly hate it. ” Least mistpiercer is usable now sl…

• Gloves are fucking bs

Psycha - - Rants

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Psycha: “Cestus is broken with arcane buff. They are like top bomb weapon because they are SO EASY to get off and you dont need max spec or high tier to pull off a bomb unlike brimstone or other bomb weapons. ” arcane buff? ” Empowering beam

• Why was it changed so that they give spec now? Instead of just fame towards tier of tool? Now I can break out credit cards and get my spec in the future to 100 with books.. I personally like it but how does everyone else feel about tomes giving spec fame now?

• Quote from Stardust968485: “Quote from Psycha: “Before they changed safe zone faction PvP to be non full loot it was how it worked. A red bopped you down because back then reds were able to attack faction flagged players and then his buddy who is faction flagged would come over and execute you. Have you played the game at all 2-3 years ago? ” And? Dude, it was a problem 2-3 years ago, why are you bringing it up now? This thread is discussing why reds should be allowed to fight faction players in…

• Really hard to understand the broken english in this post.. hard to tell what you are actually trying to talk about..

• Gloves are fucking bs

Psycha - - Rants

Cestus is broken with arcane buff. They are like top bomb weapon because they are SO EASY to get off and you dont need max spec or high tier to pull off a bomb unlike brimstone or other bomb weapons.

• Quote from Kezzic: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “I really don't get why anyone would want to keep this. ” Would you prefer a red bop you down and his faction buddy comes over to execute? :3 ” That's... not how that works. If a red bops you down, you're just... knocked down. Quote from CallMeGosu: “it simply does not matter at all.as i already told in this thread: it makes no difference in unflagging for reds or flagging for griefing blues. even if they change this: if i wanna grief…

• Quote from Fikule: “I remember trying to get my friend to play Albion. He plays Ultima Online freeshards atm. I stumbled across a downed player in the black zone, walked up and finished them, looting 300k. He asked "You just killed that guy?" "Yeah" "Why?" "He has loot" "But won't you lose reputation? Or become red (marked as a PK)?" "Not in black zone, no" "Oh. So.. do you lose anything on death for being a PK?" "Uh.. no?" "So.. is there literally any reason to not kill everyone you meet?" "...…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Here's one, maybe a little controversial, but I will say it anyway. Having a /say conversation in Albion, be it the city, or one of the out of city zones. A few of us are speaking English, just having a conversation about whatever. A guy walks over, who has literally nothing to do with the discussion we are having, and he says to us all "Espanol Por Favor". Like wtf dude. That's rude as hell. I don't walk up to people speaking languages I don't understand and ask them to s…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Psycha: “When I came back from a small break 3 months ago they were above 15mil up to 40. I know this because I searched all cities and bought one for 21mil because that was the cheapest at the time. So unsure if some skin abuser dumped his stocks in each city or something made them worth jack. ” Terrible investment. They are sub 5m ” Yes, 1 referral skins are a bad investment all day every day thats why we have them now to prevent costly RMT or other BS. They kno…

• Into the Fray Arrives June 8

Psycha - - News Archives

Quote from SungR: “In my opinion, we dont need ganking anymore, that was good content at the time(when there is less maps). Now world literally changed. There is lots of pvp content for all number of groups. Ganking was good when there isnt hideouts and lower survival chance. However, now you invest time to gank but you didnt have fun or earn money if not have very good luck. We are in situation like irreversible coma, we have few hope for gank yet we cant accepts its dead and abandon it. Someth…

• Very active and helpful guild Great for new players and vets alike, join up for hideout HQ placement and the BZ roams.

• Good idea, but idk how the big guilds and "pro" gatherers feel about this as they make most of their gear/profit from killing tons of large aspects in BZ xD We do need a better world boss feature for mid tier players as the ones right now are locked behind large alliances and guilds. I know we have the mobs upgrading into spike/star bosses in the open world but we need something a bit bigger that a 6-9 man party can tackle and it can be under the new event system.