Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

• At this point, I honestly think SBI did this to troll us fishermen. I don't see any valid explanation as to why sharks spawn every hour in one god damn location, specifically in a starter zone.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…07ae925a17a93bf7ec34c13b1 You have thousands of players in this game and for sharks to spawn only in starter zones every other hour is utterly ridiculous.

• A Bit Sad...

Gamja - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Gamja: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “technically against the TOS self-referral trick that SBI apparently doesn't actually care about. ” You say it's against TOS but they don't care about it? That doesn't make sense. ” Yeah ... crazy eh? But it’s true ... they don’t give a toss. ” So you're saying people can do this without any repercussions? I would also appreciate it if a moderator would give me an answer to this as well. Thank you.

• A Bit Sad...

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “technically against the TOS self-referral trick that SBI apparently doesn't actually care about. ” You say it's against TOS but they don't care about it? That doesn't make sense.

• I think it's a pretty slick way to remove items from the economy.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “This is from Elsa's post last year which I think is relevant to this discussion: Please give gathering fame for fishing. ” Hello Evas, Thanks for your post. As I stated in my initial post, I do understand people could just eat the fish to acquire fame. I'm just saying if it was possible so that the developers could make it so that people who fish could at least get the fame from "catching the fish", but not from "eating the fish". Thank you.

• Hello, I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who find it very cumbersome to click on every items for sell order in the market. Whenever I complete a solo dungeon or corrupted dungeon, many of the items I collect that nearly fill my inventory are something I do not need and always just end up selling. Knowing that there is now an option to "use all" on tomes, could there possibly but a "sell order all" for everything in our inventory? Thank you.

• Quote from JordWasTaken: “wait we dont get fame for fishing? ” Unfortunately not.

• Change name

Gamja - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think it would be great for silver sink as well.

• Hello, May I please get an answer to why fishing is even under the gathering node if we cannot even acquire gathering fame? I understand the part where fishermen can just level their fishing nodes by consuming fish. However, can't SBI just make it so fishermen can at least get the fame for catching fish? P.S. There is no problem with the destiny board. It's just that I don't understand why fishermen don't get fame credit for gathering in their personal stats. I know stats is just a number, but t…

• Moving Bug

Gamja - - Bugs

I am a fisherman and I experience this occasionally as well. You can't cast, move, mount, or even log out of the game. The countdown just refreshes from 60 again. I have to force my client to close whenever this happens to me.

• Claws sound effect

Gamja - - Bugs

I believe I am experiencing a possible sound effect bug when I use claws. When I kill a mob, the sound effect of the claws persist in the same location and this lasts for about 10 seconds or more.

• If you write it in Korean, I can translate it for you.

• Hello, Are there any tips for solo players who want to participate in Caerleon faction? It seems nearly impossible to run solo because the majority of people who faction flag as Caerleon are a group of guilds. I did see a tip on the forums how people can mount up naked on an ox and try to snag capture points. If there are solo players out there with any tips regarding Caerleon faction farming, please let me know. Thanks.

• Loadout bug

Gamja - - Bugs

I set a loadout for fishing and when when I split my baits from my bank and move it to my inventory, it disappeared. I lost like 50 baits... Update: Nvm. I relogged in and my baits magically appeared in my inventory. Got a little spooked at first.

• Farming question

Hello. I just recently started to do farming and I had a question. Do you get more farming fame the higher tiered crop you harvest? Thank you.

• 1. There is only one specific location in every starter zones where sharks spawn. 2. There are always fishing bots with T8 gear camping the god damn school of fish. Hello developers. Is there going to be a change regarding the spawn location for sharks? I can guarantee you the majority of players who fish never have and never will experience catching sharks with this current system.

• Nilfgaard Gettin' Finessed

Gamja - - Forum Banter

Quote from blast204: “The way you play games is a indication of how you live life. ” Ouch.

• You know that there is something wrong when you are on the forums more than you are playing the damn game. Goodbye Albion.