Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mists Mount Changes - If a player dismounts in the Solo Mists near other players that are in PvP combat or have recently been in PvP combat, they will receive a 10s ability cooldown rather than a 5s ability cooldown. Details: - If you dismount next to a hostile player that attacked or has been attacked by another player in the last 20s, you get the long Hostile Dismount Cooldown ” This does not always happen, already made a bug thread but just thought I should post it …

• As title says. I saw this in a fight earlier but thought the guy might have been just out of range but there seems to be some cases where it doesnt trigger. Was able to capture it here: streamable.com/toovfc Interestingly enough, the dagger player DID get the 10s cooldowns. I have not noticed any pattern/reason this happens so unfortunately all I can do is report it.

• force field online

boogiepop - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Jerek: “Well the point of force field is to keep melee players away from you as a caster. ” When TANKS in crystal league are the main ones I see using bop helm, its a problem. They aren't using it because people being near them are causing them danger, theyre a fucking tank. Theyre using it cause the displacement is broken in this game cause there is very limited mobility options in this game (the same reason glaive will almost always be broken in 5s as well)

• I would actually be willing to put down $20 to say that merc shoes are being used now more than before the patch. Cleanses are huge and before this there was no way option to cleanse yourself via your shoes slot. It's already seeing some use in crystals and its use will probably increase more in other areas. Just because you don't engage in content where you are being stunned by other players doesn't mean that others aren't either.

• force field online

force field has been broken for a long time and the biggest indicator is that it is STILL consistently used in crystal league even after a bunch of nerfs maybe the incoming nerf in NDA will help but I'm honestly not convinced

• Quote from Djylvie: “Quote from Nesnes: “Player Anonymity In an upcoming patch, we’ll be hiding the identity of other players you encounter in the Mists. Players will be anonymous to one another unless they’re in your party (in a Duo mist only, of course), or until they’re killed. ” Please don't do this! You are killing one of the few social aspects Albion has left. I don't want to attack a friend because I don't recognize them. And I don't want to be killed by a friend either. Please leave me t…

• Quote from slizzard: “In order of best loot/fame it should be Black zone > Ava roads > Red zone > Mist solos > yellow zone > blue zone ” lmfao you actually just didn't respond to anything he said or any of his arguments

• In the mists, if you dismount by a player who is already in combat your skill cooldowns should be 15 seconds, not 5. This may encourage people to dismount before combat starts if they want to be involved.

• Quote from Healheart: “I don’t believe you have any intention to listen to sound reasoning and judgement of any form ” Nah, your perspective is just so warped to the point where I find it repulsive. The more you say the more you dig the hole. You don't want a challenge, that much is clear. You really value winning a huge proportion of your games. Your world view is one where that is very important and mine is one where that is abhorrent. Old arenas were abandoned content with no rating or matchm…

• Quote from Healheart: “The only map where 1 player (a healer) can carry a team 100% of the time ” Stopped reading right there. There's no system where you should have a winrate significantly above 60-65% if the lobbies are anywhere near fair. This is why I say your brain is rotted. This is why the 5 stacking system is so lame. You don't want challenging games. You just want to be able to win 100% of the time. There's no point. It's ok to lose but for whatever reason Albion players only wanna do …

• YOURE NOT EVEN ADRESSING THE ARGUMENTS THOUGH STOP CRYING Ok ok lets leave the fact that these same nonlethal gamers get shit on by lethal gamers despite having all that practice under their belt, let's put that aside. EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A DIRECT COUNTER TO THE ARGUMENT THAT THERE IS NO GOOD COMPETITION. The very same players talking about how there's no good albion players to compete with them are the ones that are getting beat in the nonlethal lvl 8 and 9 matches. But ok, I guess it has nothi…

• Quote from Healheart: “First of all, after a certain skill level, there is absolutely NO way to Improve in any form of Solo Q with random players on your team because of too many uncontrollable variables, it is actually impossible to improve unless you are playing premade 5v5!! This is actually a fact, once your team and personal skill reaches a certain level. This is absolute. So there would be 0 benefit at all for any of us to play Solo Q or duo or whatever because all it can be is frustrating…

• You will very rarely run into more than a 2 stack when solo queuing in my experience and for the most part games are MUCH more competitive than when 5 stacking, even if it means getting gimps on your team. I really don't care about running into any sort of stack because it happens so rarely. What I was trying to communicate is that the majority of the players you are referencing, that quit because there is no reward, were playing for the wrong reasons in the first place. And it shows in how litt…

• I agree with almost everything EBN said but I want to add on that this asking for additional rewards and "Top Players" not wanting to "continue playing crystal arena" is a monster of SBI's own creation. In my opinion, the state of how and why players are rewarded when playing crystal arena (currently) is extremely twisted. SBI has created this gross incentive where if you want the highest ranks and the best rewards your only option is to 5 stack and bully other 5 stacks of bronze and silver play…

• Pretty much the whole explanation in the title. If for whatever reason you need to reconnect to the instance or you are not able to connect to it on the first try, you will not get the bonus carry weight which may leave you unable to move depending on how much you are carrying. (Note: a few patches back there was a bonus introduced which gave players max carry capacity upon entering a crystal arena instance)

• Mage Robe Rework/Buff

Quote from The_Support_God: “patch 7 is in they nerf cleric robe mana from 15 base to 20% max mana ” Yes, which is why I made this post. Cleric Robe is definitely used way more than basically any other cloth robe for PVP but I don't think it's cause cleric robe is OP. I mean just look at their justification for it (buffing crab omelette). They aren't even pretending to think that that nerf will see an increased use in other robes, they just think people will use crab omelettes instead. But, like…

• Mage Robe Rework/Buff

Purpose Despite the popularity of things like: hellion jacket, refreshing/rejuvenating/energetic sprints, swords uptick in use, inherent activatable buffs like Adrenaline Boost and Throwing Blades; in small scale, Mage Robe has seen barely any if not nearly zero increase in use. With the combination of a hard defensive with a good offensive bonus, Cleric Robe outshines Mage Robe in nearly all situations for most players and is seen as a more attractive option. With the difficulty of often having…

• lol...if claymore (and to a certain degree broadsword too) aren't good in corrupteds, then wtf are they supposed to be good in? besides 1's and 2's content they are literally used extremely rarely in any serious manner in other content. corrupteds have always been extremely janky rock-paper-scissors in albion form, not sure why this particular matchup is a cause for concern u guys cried and cried and for a while SBI listened and gave you balance changes catered to corrupted players that in some …

• Majority of the games you get when 5 stacking with other top players are just uncompetitive. Forgive me if I don't want to spend half my time sitting in front of the tent of a team with 3 silvers and 2 bronze players wondering how they managed to end up in a lobby against a team of all Gold+ players. That's how you see these winrates of 70%/80%/90%+. In no situation where you are playing in a "balanced" lobby should you expect a winrate that is that much above 60%. But, because you are 5 stackin…

• Maybe some sort of exclusive, tradable season 1 reward would be interesting for those that participated.