Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• been asking for a rework of this skill for a while now it has Less dps then explosive arrow for a single target skill even if its buffed by whispering or reg bow it still is a bad skill that is worst in every possible way to explosive arrow in DPS and mobility to frost shot

• Best of luck for the new server hope you dont get any game breaking bugs Dont worry i will also be there to help catch bugs on my end

• bro i am reading this post and i dont understand what you are trying to say broken English aside what do you want retroman to do with the meta your term of "Review" is so broad and not specific at all nor does your post contain what to do/suggestions to fix the meta here is a guideline on how to properly post a thread Take Part in Regular Tests to Help Us Test Abilities and Items!

• @Captainrussia dont worry about him he always does that. he will use the insult approach instead of talking with facts when ever he cant win a discussion or dont want to continue the discussion with any meaningful input also true to that fact alot of builds cant win nature / holy builds or dont think its worth the time to do so so they skip. this is what i would do

• @Captainrussia i love your bow build it screams i am a Reg Bow come at me if you dare i remember the times i also was a reg bow enjoyer

• Quote from Captainrussia: “I was first surprised by how many broke crystals (I barely see people breaking them vs me, but you playing Nature explains it all) - but when I saw you played Nature, it made sense. I would break vs every Nature if I could. Just a boring fight and I simply go in to fight every possible class but Nature. Can't be rock + paper + scissor all in one, and nature is probably my weakness. But I wholeheartedly acknowledge that, so Im not even complaining. ” same i break crysta…

• Quick question when was CD build diversity not crap? everyone wants to follow the meta they always try to play the most broken weapon for 1v1 at the moment the only times the Meta and build diversity changes is when SBI decides to buff/nerf weapons then it takes like 2-3 week or so to develop a new meta at least the current meta somewhat better then seeing only claymore and trinity spears ONLY god i love the mage staff revamp it was the best build diversity i saw in a while

• its fun if you are on the winning side not fun if you are on the side being kited hence why its a hard gameplay to balance around like we have swords which has move speed in all 3 skills Q W E then we have frost and bow who relies on W for the massive blinks / dash then there is things like curse and fire who relies on heavy damage and the limited CC they have on PAPER you should sacrifice mobility for DPS and vice versa but then you have things like dual swords or some other NEW Meta weapons th…

• there is a reason why such game breaking abilities are not implemented in this game or almost any kind of MMO game for that matter when you raise the bar for such abilities the gameplay should also follow albion is too simple a game for such broken abilities. ahem strong abilities that it cannot be balanced we already have our "balance team" struggling to balance normal weapons "ahem ahem dual swords" that i dont think this would be a good addition to the game at the moment maybe in the far futu…

• plate armor users being hard to kill because of undead cape and mobility + other defensives acceptable plate armor users one shotting people with demon cape and some other crazy CC mechanic not acceptable Refers to tomb hammer CD meta Granted some people think that people wearing plate armor should have negative damage modifiers but trust me its also about the weapon it self. if weapon synergize well with plate armor well its part of "you are what you wear" sticking plate or hammer or doubleblad…

• Does this got to do with the ever increasing lag

• @Kanra.zip why talk about quaterstaff buffs when dual sword is better in every way? its not like quaterstaffs have ever been popular in 1v1 or most content despite the rework and many many buffs

• Good comparison to show why dual swords are overtuned atm i know quaterstaff is not a typical brawler weapon you would use for 1v1 but still why does dual sword have so much added on value like knock up on top of its already mobile kit

• @GreenWizard987 i get your point where it would be so far removed from its old identity because it was not clensable and brim one shots the clump but outside of that combo there is very little play under normal circumstances Look i know the current GA which saves allies is like super strong defensive wise and almost impossible to balance unless you put some unfair numbers but it sees play in almost every stage of the game from small 5 mans roads to the largest ZvZ and SBI wants to revert it but …

• @Sedocoi bro what dual swords needed to make it viable was just the displacement immunity to make it reliable why does it get to have knock up, aa steroids and faster cooldown then most mobility skills in the game (15 secs) to top it off its a non conditional mobility. like its a non artifact weapon that performs better in every way then bearpaws bearpaws if land the hit has 18 seconds CD. dual swords has 15 secs flat it also steps on the quaterstaff that SBI wanted to buff recently also calling…

• I am on @BurnsidePDX with his opinion where the rework dual swords is a beast in small group play to open world @moking what are you smoking when you wrote about how dual swords is only viable for 1v1 like any weapon with unconditional mobility, CC and decent damage how can it not be good for other content and btw 15 E seconds is considered a short time for a mobility skill that has all the effects it has considering how strong dual sword E skill is with its new knock up and cannot be interrupte…

• @Kinggeo7 what you said is true but when Bows and other weapons have similar Mobility bows would kite the living heck out of them due to you know what warbow and badon E range this is what people are scared off another kite meta frost shot / multi shot combo was so dominant back then that most melees aside swords cant deal with double merc badon or plate badon so lets not talk about the past and look in todays meta i agree after the rework of mage weapons the balance of Damage is broken with all…

• Fun? Chest ,castles, gathering and most importantly mammoth cub I wish that the open world raid bosses such as eye of the forest, wailing bulwark and black monestary gets a rework some time soon there is basically little to no reason to risk going there with all the ratting going on