Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 755.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

CassX - - News

Quote from VseOtlichno: “I hope you can do something about the european ping on the western server. When I started playing, I had a ping of 110-130. Now my average ping is 145-165. ” When I started I had 125-135, now I have 110-120, so I would say an improvement over these few years for me.. (middle Europe)

• Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Madma: “Oh, but...this is sad, and not clearly explained into the Packs page. So a west player who buys a Founder EAST Pack can only redeem items and premium status on West server? ” Exactly. I've forwarded the feedback about that not being explained clearly and we'll get the FAQ updated accordingly soon(ish). ” And what about avatar and special avatar border?

CassX - - News

Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from CassX: “And when is the Australian server going to be launched? In your video SBI, we see an Australian boat at the end, it will be no accident! ” I will not rest till we have 0 PING!!!! SBI!!!! ” And I thought you wouldn't rest until the caerleon area was all blue! Quote from Catandcoffee: “Quote from CassX: “And when is the Australian server going to be launched? In your video SBI, we see an Australian boat at the end, it will be no accident! ” SBI :" You need…

CassX - - News

And when is the Australian server going to be launched? In your video SBI, we see an Australian boat at the end, it will be no accident!

• Quote from Catandcoffee: “Quote from EANjshdusda: “We spent hundreds of hours progrees our character. Spec, gathering, crafting... Albion is easily the grindiest game there is. Now you are saying we need to repeat this grind again in Asian Server. No, SBI. We don't have the liver and life to do it. Based on the feedback from Chinese Chat and my guild members, this is not going to fly. The existing Asian player base is not willing to go to Asian Server without character transfer. If so, good luck…

CassX - - News

@Shadowbrick How will the "founders nametag" work when I buy a pack? Will it be like a title before the name in the game or what?

• Quote from Wyrwignat: “Anyone knows how ? ” Yes, founders pack are available for purchase until April (exact date is somewhere in FAQ), so if you don't want to play in closed beta (it will be a reset then anyway), you can wait to buy founders pack until you see the ping when the server starts in March.

• Beta Guild Season Schedule

CassX - - News

Also a good bait for guilds on the current world to buy the founders pack and go fight as a guild in the closed beta because if they win the custom logo so they can put it on the current world. Stillfront wants to beat the hell out of you... Custom Guild Logos: The five guilds with the highest ranking at the end of the season will each get a unique custom guild logo, created in collaboration with our art team. These logos will then be added to the game after the beta and become permanently avail…

CassX - - News

Quote from Midgard: “1. Can I claim and redeem Founder Pack items on Albion West?Yes, Founder Pack rewards can be claimed on either server. As Gold, Premium, and Furniture are server-locked, please ensure you claim them on the server you want them to remain on. For Founder Vanity unlocks, the unlock items are bound to the character on which they were claimed. However, once they are unlocked by that character, they are accessible by all characters on the account, on both servers. Why? ” I'm sure …

CassX - - News

Quote from OVTSIDER: “D!ck move SBI, only 2 months before announcing a new server. 0DTuHARzJDTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC ” Imagine an Asian player who bought a (ideally yearly) subscription to secure the old price of premium status and now an Asian server opens and the premium status is not acc share + character transfer is not possible (if I'm not mistaken) so if he wants to play "at home" on an Asian server he can buy a new subscription at the new price... That's a good fuck you dude...

• Fame Week Happening Now!

CassX - - News

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from CassX: “To celebrate the upcoming Asian server? ” Hopefully not ” I hope not either, but NomadPoncho talks about it as a done deal on his stream, so.. (or at least that's my understanding when he talked about it..) However, it's just unconfirmed information so it's not sure, but... So we'll see...

• If I'm not mistaken, the information is from data mining, so until it's officially announced it's not sure.. By the way, I hope everyone remember many discussions where people wanted a new server (for whatever reason) and how there were always answers like "never, AO has and always will have only one server" etc.. Well, let's see if SBI or Stillfront (or whoever is actually at the helm) go that route...

• Fame Week Happening Now!

CassX - - News

To celebrate the upcoming Asian server?

• No thanks.

• bump

• Now I like Mist, Enchanted Mists now have an increased chance of leading to a higher-tier Mists zone, Player anonymity, Arcane Spiderlings only appear on the minimap in close proximity, rather than mapwide, thank you!

• Can't use maps in royal continent

CassX - - Bugs

Same, the map cannot be used either in a city or in a zone corresponding to the map level.

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “SBI probably gonna be like an EA mini company. ” Theyre a Stillfront mini company ... its Stillfront pulling the financial strings ... not SBI. ” SBI is pretty much Stillfront and Stillfront is SBI (yes I know SBI is a different company but since things you tell SBI would probably go to Stillfront, the 2 are one and the same) ” So why keep targeting SBI ... they dont have a say .. ” …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Eltharyon: “How to keep the old price for premium If you have an existing auto-renewing subscription bought for real money through our website or the native client or get a new real money Premium subscription before November 28 through the website or native client, your premium prices will continue to renew at the old, cheaper prices as long as the subscription remains active. ” This! Much love and kudos to you guys for giving love to those players who have …

• My guess is that it will stall and stay somewhere around ~5k/1gold, guessing then 30 days premium will be somewhere in the 18-20 mil range. But it's just a tip, we'll see...