Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 840.

• if I remember I heard that mobs used to excute you in lethal zones, now it's just knock out

• almost 1 year anniversary bump

• what have we done guys...

• PVE server

Fabrizziou - - General Questions & Discussions

play on testserver lol

• Quote from Mandulf: “What if your group has 40 people and only 2 died? Will only 2 Necromancers in your team be able to have a minion? What if one of the two had an important role and wants to respawn instead with their real equipment instead of run around as undead? Would the Necromancers have to play all without necromancy powers? I'm not sure if that is enough to be 'fun enough' to make Necromancy a full weapon tree. And what about solo players without allies? ” I mean it's not strictly limit…

• @Mishirene gave an idea for necromancy without having to "overcharge" the server or send to eat sh*t to potato device players So milady pls guide this average necromance enjoyer and lend him your wisdom a quick summary of the idea is that necromance works on pvp/pve more like "mind control" than actual summon, so if u raise a dead player/mob they just swap model and become your minion for x period of time and afterwards they "die" normally... so no new entities are created

• Mists

Fabrizziou - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Captainrussia: “Everyone will bring in "swap sets" (remember the original 2v2 HG?) you will have ultra mobile builds with like 1h spear/Bloodletter/Bracer to run around and scout, and then swap to a real "PVP" build (if they feel like giving you the "honor" of actually fighting), otherwise everyone will just stay on ultra-mobile builds trying to rat from off screen when 2 people are in a 1v1 fight. It might make it harder to locate those 1v1 fights tho... so Im not sure if in theory t…

• Quote from Sylys: “The devs messed up. The tooltip is not defined correctly. Spinning blades is supposed to be countered by other displacement effects, such as fiend sandals and other knock ups. "Immune to CC" has always been different than immune to displacement effects. This must have been a problem with communication. They never defined their terms correctly, nor should any dash similar to it be completely immune to displacement. ” knockbacks, knockups, etc counts as cc there are specific imm…

• Quote from Asheraxia: “One handed Curse also needs to be dealt with... Reflectable! ” why u want a magic dmg snipe crossbow so badly? xD

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Also... I wonder if the new Feyscale Hat makes all spells (Bear Paws E) uninterruptible... that would be a clever counter item (you'd give up a hat slot for it). ” the item description is kinda weird... it says that only makes channelings and casts uninterruptible it also says that grants immunity to ALL debuffs except DoT's so idk if stuns, knockbacks, etc counts as debuff... I think that nope but still need to test

• Quote from Asheraxia: “I'm a fire main, as I think is commonly known... Duel swords seems balanced to me. For years it was massively under performing, and I always thought it odd given the nature of a duel wielding weapon, it should be a melee beast, and it just wasn't. The refit to swords has been well thought out, now that broadswords mobility has been dealt with, and I find the tree balanced and actively used. As a fire user, unless excessive use of reflect is utilized, and this can just be b…

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Hi, updated Feyscale sandles here. As soon as you get death cursed, activate me and I will negate 5 seconds of curse damage and the E! Don’t worry, I’ll be up in 30 seconds again. So if you have an iframe or any dispell, curse can’t E you at all! Best part is Curse will need to reapply all dots! ” why wasting on kinda expensive gear when even the cheapest T4 feet piece has a counter spell for curse bomb?

• nice tutorial lolololololololol

• Quote from Captainrussia: “1) a 41% win rate vs Deathgivers 2) a 47% win rate vs Great Hammer 3) a whopping(!) 38% win rate vs Cursed Skull 4) a 47% win rate vs Shadowcaller 5) a whopping(!) 37% win rate vs Lifecurse 6) 48% vs fire and ice (pun intended?) ” - DG and GHammer winrates are affected by mists as far as I know - Cursed line is pretty good vs melees, in my little experience it's hard to fight curseds with stuff like swords, spears, gloves, etc... the wr could be even lower but crystal …

• tbh deathmatch won't ever happen as long as 5v5 non-lethal hellgates exists I know that 90% of ppl in solo - duo queue doesn't know how to play arenas, just clash and clash mindlessly while a nerd in high mobility build takes the other pillars but we need something different and maaaaybe not so "complicated" for the average newbie, also in case of healers maybe they shouldn't be able to queue as healer if not wearing a healing staff, also won't be able to switch their weapon on arena if it isn't…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Mercenary jacket healing condition should be damage received. ” GNature in a jacket?

• teaming up in solo mist

Fabrizziou - - Rants

Quote from Worship: “i am done so np go weste your money not geiing mine ” why are u still here?

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “This guy says bow trash but Lot of videos with kiting BOWS and none with "broken" Glaive... ” bruh literally who said that glaive is broken? reading issues

• Quote from Trial_hard: “or maybe listen to community, remove CD and copy 2 HG Code and make it 1HG with no effort but perfect result? ” extra large size lethal duel? sounds reasonable

• Quote from Captainrussia: “time to buff Hunter Hood back to 5 sec duration ” NO U better suggestion: bring back healing on guardian helmet