Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Agree with everything. Thanks SBI for changing Quarterstaff to something complete dog shit and adding an even more broken version of it (Grail Seeker) that's AoE and CCs for longer. Let us know when you're done huffing glue and eating paint chips yeah?

• Why are you targeting bear paws? The only axe with any mobility and they aren't even broken or even over tuned by any stretch of the imagination. They see limited use as it is outside of specific content. How about you buff some spears for once or did you forget they were in the game?

• Quote from Mabruck: “Ok but then this is suggestion/feedback and not a bug. Please create threats in the correct section next time so we have a better overview Feedback Testserver ” How would this not be a bug? Are you okay?

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Reduced number of players allowed through each Roads portal from 6 to 5, but decreased portal charge-up time from 600 to 500 seconds - This player count now corresponds to the portal in Brecilie ” Who asked for this? Who asked for 6 man portals? Can we get some explanation on why this was even changed in the first place? Also, I bet you don't adjust the HP of the mobs to compensate the loss of a DPS.

• Diminishing Returns

Aelitus - - Feedback Testserver

The DR implementation is just dog shit in general. Even in a 3-4 man its oppressive if you have more than 1-2 stuns.

• Buff frost, arcane, and fire just to fucking nerf them constantly for the next 3-4 patches? How about you buff weapons that aren't even viable in any aspect of the game? Let me do your job for you and give you a list. 1H hammer Heron Spear Glaive (Just rework it already) 1H Fire (Absolutely ass rework) Ava spear (Its way too slow) Heavy xbow (Needs armor shred or more damage) Dual swords (Giving attack speed isn't doing anything for it) Ignore CC during E animation ffs Hoarfrost (Still bad) prob…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Aelitus: “Mount health buffs, claw nerfs, free fort sterling proc on dismount, CC DR, durability loss increase. Yup SBI loves gankers! Can't believe people still think they aren't babied by SBI when it comes to gankers. ” Quote from Zargath: “Complaining about ganking in 2022 is laughable. If only you knew what that game looked like 3 years ago... In the first year of albion you could dismount and use your ability immediately, good luck with that. It was thrilling …

• Mount health buffs, claw nerfs, free fort sterling proc on dismount, CC DR, durability loss increase. Yup SBI loves gankers! Can't believe people still think they aren't babied by SBI when it comes to gankers.

• I agree. The damage, AoE, and knockback is pathetic for the amount of time it takes to channel.

• Quote from Equart: “Old version was not better , but i agree current version should be changed. I want to keep range non target ability , but with some changes to mechanic/effects. ” Sure 'better' is subjective. I'd argue old Clarent blade could get way more value out of AoE escalation due to its radius and it also had a really fast animation. I'd rather they remove the slow/silence status effects on the charges and just increase the damage maybe even widen the AoE or something. Maybe its just m…

• No matter how many times it gets buffed it is still in a sub-par state. I'm not sure tweaking the numbers of its current iteration is ever going to be the solution.

• What do you consider a 'decent rig'? I have a 4790k CPU which is basically ancient technology at this point and have none of these issues.

• These boots already ruin several areas of content. Entire parties faction flagging RZ wearing these boots so they can cap outposts safely and run away the moment someone tries to challenge them. Inb4 "They are weak to purge!". These boots reward this annoying rat playstyle that shouldn't exist if you want the mists to be risk/reward. Nerf Shoes of Tenacity while you're at it. Get these static rats that serve no purpose but to annoy the crap out of everyone out of the game.