Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Bow is dead as long as spear has 3 reflect and can permanently reflect while hp stacked... That's simple math.. 100% reflect on head item kills any bow.. ” fpn8ZlB.jpg Ironically I died to the spear that was not running reflect on Hunter Hood (I forget if I have footage of that, might have gotten caught/CC'd on a trap honestly, or just played bad and made mistakes, honestly don't remember) Edit: my stats vs 1h spear as worse, but not because of …

• In 5 months?? Even if u have the attention, the solution is much too complex for current performance.. If there is agreement to touch it, which is not, because the reset is what's called "depth" of the game, it be minimum 12 months before at rudimentary version be applied..

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Trial_hard: “1) the build diversity in CD is super trash. I had 6 Merc jacket, 3 Mistwalker and 1 assa in 10 fights ” 10 fights... no offense... but any statistician would know this is too little. Go do 100 and then come back. A real statistician would tell you that 100 is a very small # as well (most suggest 1000+), but at least you'll have a much different outcome then what you posted here even at 100 CDs... I do not see anything wrong with the numbers you…

• Quote from Leko: “Just lost a fight against dual sword at mists rn as a warbow. Dude lost 4 engages, could reset safely all of them, the moment he got upperhand i couldnt escape. Congratz again @Retroman awesome job at dual swords. ” well, to his excuse. That wasn't intentional, they throw shit to the wall and look what sticks.. Dual sword stick too much

• Bow is dead as long as spear has 3 reflect and can permanently reflect while hp stacked... That's simple math.. 100% reflect on head item kills any bow..

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Being forced to save your purge for someone's undead cape is horse shit, the way invisibility works in Albion is kinda crappy imo. Bleeds should really be taking people out of any form of invisibility, and at the very least giving away their position with blood particles. And not just undead cape, ambush needs to be looked at too. Nobody actually uses it for its intended purpose of ambushing anyways. It's dumb that direct damage isn't revealing people, if you hit a skill…

• If i see 3 chests, while Merc that is not artifact Nor in any way limited, dirt cheap and on 50% of all builds, then this needs an urgent fix.. No way to excuse that at all..

• I came for the weekend check-in to see what Albion in doing.. 1) the build diversity in CD is super trash. I had 6 Merc jacket, 3 Mistwalker and 1 assa in 10 fights 2) i had 4 2Sword, 2 DG, 2 curse, 1 arcane and one i forgot 3) all shoes are on run, all capes are thetford.. Oh and everyone was on first contact on heal pot.. That's so fucking boring monotonous.. Oh, i won 4 out of 10, enemy broke 3, and 3 i died. Just to mention.. i played nature. You can still outplay people with crap off meta, …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Trial_hard: “If a build counters dual sword in first contact, dual sword simply resets the fight - done. ” but isn't that how every other "top" CD build works? If they get countered - they just run away and reset 0-100 HP in 5 sec with Regen food and then come back to finish you off... Frost/Spears/Bows (even sometimes curse) all do this same lame tactic. Now sword can too (and can actually chase the toxic kiter builds) ” yup that's why I basically just chec…

• Quote from SoulsGatherer: “People are just complaining about dual swords because their easy-to-use build / broken builds / meta builds have a counter now. This is the only reason. Lot of other builds can counter dual swords if you know how to play them, even nature staffs if built well / used well can counter dual swords. ” you have zero clue about the game.. If a build counters dual sword in first contact, dual sword simply resets the fight - done. Dual swords have cool down back, other builds …

• Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “When retro "fixed" mers jacket, I was blaming as crazy. But almost everybody except a few people told: "you don't understand, bla-bla-bla. Coursed staff bla-bla, badon bla-bla". So maybe it wasn't an issue with dots? Maybe it is not an issue with a whispering bow? Maybe... Just maybe it is an issue with an insane effective HP mers jacket gives? ” which is completely correct. We hate all heal but we give everyone and their dog a 130 life per Hit heal..and that is wi…

• Thanks

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Trial_hard - - News

Is trading gold / silver between the servers against the TOS? To be precise - if i start there, can I make with people a deal that i give them here 1 Bil silver and get on the other server 100 mil silver which they buy in gold? Your TOS just talks about trades outside of the game... As this is both Albion, that's okay?

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Quagga: “what's the point when you lose every trade and every time you run off to the crystal to reset completely negating any counter play. ” maybe crystals could purge the attacker every time it's hit during an invasion? lololololol or just they shouldn't be able to grant any type or benefit or buff by being attacked, not only stacks ” or maybe listen to community, remove CD and copy 2 HG Code and make it 1HG with no effort but perfect result?

• Quote from Quagga: “they buff mage robe that doesn't work anyway vs merc because everyone resets on the crystal they have removed stacking on crystals but you can still reset on them, where is the logic ” everyone who plays CD knows this ... Wait, i know why they didn't know it..

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from MagusAdept: “I dont understand why its upsetting that 3 of 5 weapons now use merc jacket, most builds used to be cleric robe and no one cared. i think this is a good change, they should make even more armors viable. ” because there should be 1v1 fights and not you + crystal vs me. what's the point when you lose every trade and every time you run off to the crystal to reset completely negating any counter play. ” and on top YOU said it yourself - they should make ev…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “I really don't like space clickers, similar to Q-clickers. But just for justice... Whispering bow gets a stamina debuff when E is activated. Paired with so many hunter hoods around, I don't think it fills well today. Actually, I'm afraid whispering players often just kill themself. ” it doesn't work like that, CD on E is too low to care about, 15 seconds vs 45sec hunter hood only works if the fight is close and bow got baited..recently buffed me…

• Quote from Quagga: “imo good, from the beginning demonic should consume stacks and scaling with tier is risk = reward.. I would like to see more of this type of balance so that playing flat 4 is not different from t8 just dmg. what they did with g nature is a fucking shame, they nerfd sword after 3 years of being meta and 2 weeks later sword is meta again.. and g nature is dead.. and it looks like sbi don't give a shit, because you can't spam everything on Cd vs g nature, and that's what the ave…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Schmellow: “Quote: “Anguished Soul (Demonic Staff) - Now consumes all Vile Curse Charges on the enemy ” Oh well, there you go (that's from new NDA) ” not that we were writing about it right after the rework....but yea good change.. demonic is busted. ” i agree but the double nerf at same time makes no sense

• Cursed Staffs Anguished Soul deals high damage and with the Fear it has a strong crowd control effect. The Fear Duration will now scale with all the player stats like item power and bonus CC Duration. But will also be reduced by the enemies CC Resistance and Diminishing Returns. So a Demonic Staff wielder can’t have max damage and max CC on a cloth Robe. But has to decide to either sacrifice damage or Crowd Control duration with the armor choice. - Anguished Soul (Demonic Staff) - Now consumes a…