Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• If they came from the eve Serenity server, westerners might as well call it a wrap on Albion. Do a search on your favorite search engine for fail heap challenge and find the CEVE - Serenity thread to see what Eve online in China was like. I played on it and null-sec was a big blue doughnut (even worse than Tranquility at least there was some conflict at times). The majority of players on Serenity were ISK RMT grinders for their Alliance/Guild. Every null sec battle was prescripted. Just a note: …

• Quote from Stormlord: “The Mists will get farmed there is already a ton of guilds who have inside intel from the round table ” Probably. I quit playing, well 3 of us quit playing. I was the last to quit and I took a long break before coming back in june. All of us paid subscriptions and ended up quitting due to the way the roads are. One of us found this game and investigated it, and though roads were for small group content. It's just small group content is 25 or less in the current environment…

• Quote from Yamochan: “Quote from Piraterer: “The teleport back Button is really necessary. The new Portal Towns are strong. The new Patch will be very good. ” No its a stupid change that noone needs because all it does is make the BZ boring. Again... say you find an expensive item like a mammoth pup. You pay 3mil and you are home with no danger whatsoever.Yes kind of but it makes 5 to 8 maps ( 5 in all cities but Lym, 8 in Lym) rather useless as you will only have invis people passing through an…