Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• Melee unplayable in CDs?

Sethis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Captainrussia: “You're inferring the Infernal Scythe is a ZvZ weapon and that is like saying Bloodletter is a ZvZ weapon (it can work in ZvZ, but used in so much solo content). Plus they remade Infernal Scythe into an "execute" weapon so its very similar to Bloodletter (both have AOE on execute) actually. Thats like saying all AOE weapons don't have a place in CDs, which would be very silly (look at Great Fire, Chillhowl, Demonic, Badon, 1h Fire, Bear Paws... they all have AOE) plus a…

• Melee unplayable in CDs?

Quote from Captainrussia: “Pure melee classes are at a huge disadvantage in CD... all the ranged classes have too much mobility or CC or both... ” No Quote from Captainrussia: “I end up stacking "anti-CC" so much, that Im having trouble killing mini-bosses in the Stalker CD... ” Stacking anti-CC after CC rework is the most idiotic thing that you can do. Quote from Captainrussia: “Only classes that are "ranged-melee" (basically hybrids) are Spear, 1h Axe (because E is ranged) and Bloodletter/Brac…

• Quote from Mandulf: “I already explained above how the damage reduction from shields stack with resist potions: You calculate the 'extra effective hitpoints' you get from a single source, and simply add those extra effective hitpoints from different sources together. ” 3.4% damage reduction with 0 armor rating will be calculated like: 1/(1+0.034). I tell you that you use wrong equations and you instead of checking and correcting them you write that everything is ok. What is wrong with you?

• Quote from Mandulf: “Thanks for letting me know. Can you tell me what I did wrong? ” If my answer will be "everything"? Start with damage mitigation equation, I mean full equation with armor rating from chest and damage reduction from shield. And how it stacks with resist potion as an example. And remember that taproot hp bonus in multiplied by armor as well.

• Chillhowl bug where e spell does 0 damage

Sethis - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, thanks for the time stamps. I had a look at the enemy players but I was not able find any unusual logs in the database. I can only suspect server/client communication not being a 100% in sync, so while the player is shown to still be in the area of effect, he actually is not anymore and therefore does not get the damage. ” With all respect, you did not read my previous post. I deliberately inserted second video with a timestamp. 0 damage to enemy has been reflecte…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Adept's Taproot: 171 hitpoints Adept's Sarcophagus: 3.4% defence If we're ignoring all other factors, the extra survivability of these two offhands is equal when your hitpoints equal to 4858. 4858/(1-0.034) = 5029 4858 + 171 = 5029 4858, that's a lot of hitpoints. If you would have more hitpoints than that, the Sarcophagus gives you more survivability, if you have less hitpoints, the Taproot is better. People don't usually have that much hitpoints, so pretty much always a T4…

• Quote from Metteia: “So, can anyone explain me at which cases it's better to use shields? ” No cases. If you see someone with equipped shield, he is a noob. Shield is useless because all others off-hands provide better benefits. There is only one case when avalonian shield (only avalonian, everything else is garbage) is better than other options: it is when you are tanking strong mobs for a long time, have not enough sustain (noob healer) and cannot mitigate incoming damage by crowd control (noo…

• 2v2 Hellgates are DEAD!

Quote from Kotikozavr1: “1. If you mean uninterrupted, it will be as cheat. If you mean interrupted then see 2. 2. Do you really want infinity fights without lava if nobody can win? Very bad idea. Lava and global HG (play vs anyone on server, not only in your location) is best things they did with HG when they changed it. 3. Its hard to win as 2 bows not because map is bad, but because bows have been nerfed so many times (as far as I understand because lot of mobile players play bow). 4. Game al…

• Another thread filled wise advices:) Dodge roll on boots in ow? Cleric robe in ow? Is it a joke? And parry strike is extremely useful particularly on bow or axe:) 1h curse is quite weak weapon, probably the weakest among curse staffs, but only against prepared foe. If 1h curse appears during fight when you have 50% hp and all defensives on cooldowns it is a death sentence, because it can cast second E while soldier boots are working and 2E can kill anyone with less then 60% hp. The easiest solut…

• 2v2 Hellgates are DEAD!

1. There should be a way to escape from 2x2 HG without dying like in CD 2. Lava is a shitty mechanic and should be removed 3. Maps should be reworked to allow different play stiles. It should be possible to plat with 2 bows, as an example. 4. There should be a different base IP requirements for HG in yellow, red and black zones. Something like 700, 900, 1100. 5. There should be a different IP soft cap for HG in yellow, red and black zones. Probably 900, 1100, 1400 with IP scaling like in CD (90,…

Sethis - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Do you have a case where you know the exact date and time when this happened - I wanna look at the other player in the database when this happened. ” 1. 02.12.2022 07:29 ingame time 2. 06.12.2022 07:57 ingame time 3. 10.12.2022 06:12 ingame time

Sethis - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, could you please post a screenshot/share a link of it in higher quality? I wanna see what buffs the opposing player has active. Cheers ” youtu.be/JS33lY5FvGA?t=6127 check 1:42:09 youtu.be/lswoPILx7J8?t=8461 check 2:21:01 the funny thing at this time is that E did 0 damage but hunter hood reflected this damage to frost user youtu.be/hUik7DGt_p0?t=1274 check 21:16

• Badon+armor of valor and the issue with hunter hood is solved. But all of you need Iwin button like before with double merc jacket.

• Hammers need some love

up

• Premium prices

Quote from Captainrussia: “a cup of coffee still costs everywhere (big cities or capitals) like $10... a pack of sigs was $14.99 last I checked... ” 10$ for a cup of coffee? Where are you living? On the moon?

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “You probably misunderstood him. Dismounting next to a fight gives you 12 seconds of cooldown on your ability. It is called Long Hostile Dismount Cooldown.I suggested in my topic to increase the duration of cooldown and forced dismounting in the zone "Long Hostile Dismount Cooldown". ” It is just a dumb fix for dumb design. Even if it will be 30 sec, what then? 4-6 ppl on a map in one place (because there is only one objective and map are small). Ok, bloodletter will wait…

• Quote from Lewpac: “1. Combat dismount 12s -> 20s 2. Objectives have a conditional ring around them where you cannot mount, if you wanna come up to the objective you have to do it on foot. 3. Killing someone in SOLO results in a reset of your cooldowns and a 50% health and energy restore, so you at least have a fighting change against the next guy (YES this will occasionally help the 3rd party but at least you can focus on the 1st kill while they cant attack and then switch to the 3rd party figh…

• Hammers need some love

UP! Tested new build last days. Without damage from mage cowl, I get out of mana against cultist robe if I do not interrupt EVERY robe activation. Against 1h spear with taproot in leather I have not enough mana to kill it. And this happens even with mana passive on hammer in T6 CD. In T8 any enemy have 15% more effective HP, it means that hammer is not able to kill them without mage cowl. Wtf is this? Mana consumption should be decreased on 20% or damage from W and E increased on 20%, current da…

• Hoarfrost staff

Sethis - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

The issue with hoarfrost not in E itself, but in all skill tree. Skills have no synergy. New Q is useless, w and e share mitigation. You cannot switch W. E is easy to dodge, slow. Even if you hit with it, then what? You will be able to hit 1 time with Q.

Sethis - - Bugs

It can be a surprise for you and developers as well, but this bug happens for years. At least since 2020. I think that it appeared at the same time when instant spells could be interrupted. EVERY chillhowl user know about it, there are plenty of videos on youtube. I have several of them.