Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

• because sbi is scared shitless to do anything that will enable players to have a fun and consistent silver earning experience. They want you to swipe. to spec up that new weapon line, and buy a buncha fame books. They want you to struggle and have a shitty experience cuz they read a blog once about how the monotony and grind of classic wow contributed to its allure and end game goals. LOL they would cherry pick some piece of game dev and jsut frankenstein it in theIR OWN game. DARK AND DARKER PL…

• yes op i love you. youre 100% right and they NEED TO HEAR THIS. and sbi please for the love of gov stop letting 4 or 5 forum spammers dictate the directio nof your game. WAKE UP. NO1 LIKES OVERPOWERED WEAPON UPGRADES. DUAL SWORDS, WILDFIRE, DEMONIC, YOU THINK WE ARE BLIND? WE SEE WHAT YOURE DOING

• I second this. Just delete corrupted dungeons were bored of them.

• Quote from fareuei: “Make merc jacket work only against players when you are in combat. ” careful bud this will push away our 99% softcore pvp fascism loving player base.

• I think youre full of shit. Bows are so fucking fun in pvp, i DESTROY KIDS. Idk if youre just trying too hard or not realizing the strength of the bow. You HAVE to run away, and they HAVE TO CHASE YOU. Bow does have 1 downfall- they HAVE to chase you. Its not the best at chasing but is amazing at running away. Id bet youre not frost shotting ON the enemy and thus arent utilizing the slow, as many bows do, or youre over frost-shotting too aggressively. Ive only played whispering and warbow in ope…

• please someone shoot support god - this guy is so full of shit ofc hes here to say dual swords are op! cuz now 2 melee weaposn can castch him while hes wearing full cdr and 7.3 omeletes spamming a 10 sec cd frost shot. o god i hate this community. you guys the SAME EXACT THIGN AHPPENED WITH WILDFIRE BUFF They buffed wildfire- Every1 played wildfire- it was insane GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!?!?!? people started learning......that you can use your BRAIN TO CREATE A NEW BUILD THAT BEATS THAT BUILD. …

• burnside youre bad at the game and it shows sorry man. 1h frost shits on dual swords, 1h crossbow shits on dual swords, 1h spear shits on dual swords (if ur not a pepega monkey who cant E when they see an E) tbh sdont play 1h spear if ur new- its a fucking hard wep. im sorry but you are actually complaining about a skill issue. hunter hood being used in 90% of builds gives an ez coutner right there. if you hunter hood the first engage of a dual sword, and boots kite his merc jacket- i guarantee …

• I will add, I ran into 2 very high ip dual swords last night who werent even really fighting. They would keep all mobs up, break 2 crystals and wait somewhere on the way to the third. They would then destroy me as i was running thro the mobs to what i thought was a rat. Just an all around feelsbadman experience. Im not faulting the player, kinda the designs fault. once it was headshoot.....so yeah i gess if yo uwanna hit 25m infamy, just play really safe.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Sedocoi: “Dual swords is not the fastest weapon in the game whoever said that has never played daggers or staves. Let me give you the easiest counter to dual swords. 1h arcane. MErc jacker, hunter hood, boots dont matter, thetford cape/martlock. you purge after his E, or you blink it. dual swords is VERY beatable, its just once again SBI "wildfire'd" the E spell and made it too strong. Removing stack dependency? ok- Adding CC imunity AND a knockup- super que…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from papcok: “My mission: To increase player retention through lowering the barrier to entry of PVP and making 1v1 + 2v2 PVP success more obtainable for all players. My request: To create a 1v1 and 2v2 queue system (like arena) where players can queue straight into a fight. The maps could be same size or smaller size versions of existing 1v1 and 2v2 maps. This mode would reward no loot or fame. My reasoning: This will NOT invalidate the current 1v1 and 2v2 content …

• Dual swords is not the fastest weapon in the game whoever said that has never played daggers or staves. Let me give you the easiest counter to dual swords. 1h arcane. MErc jacker, hunter hood, boots dont matter, thetford cape/martlock. you purge after his E, or you blink it. dual swords is VERY beatable, its just once again SBI "wildfire'd" the E spell and made it too strong. Removing stack dependency? ok- Adding CC imunity AND a knockup- super questionable. Now its a sword trinity spear with a …

• demonic staff is really the only issue. Whoever reworked it was high on meth and thought it was totally fine. Its oppressive and overtuned garbage

• 2022: Albion's Year in Review

Sedocoi - - News

TBH 2022 def a shit year of development. Where do we start? from the wildfire buffs and nerfs, to the magic staff changes, to gloves getting overtuned and then under tuned because your company refuses to pay for legit play testers. Ahh SBI, the true mark of a company that sold out to a corporate conglomerate and now is shelling out shit in accordance with their quarterly quotas. People used to come to your game to escape, now they just find reality reimagined into a "slavery with more steps" vid…

• SBI, home of incompetent moderators

Sedocoi - - Rants

OP, youre a real one. maybe 6k people play this game daily....maybe. There are 331 million people in the USA. 6k/331m= 1.81e^-5 (0.0000181) 1.81e-5 % of the population of the usa plays this game...... its such an amazingly unpopular game. Its actually probably going to totally die within 10 years purely based off of numbers gained and lost.

• The dual sword change SEEMS nice. However I dont think it will do much of anything. The innate problem being that its an AA buff theyre trying to push into the build that has no lockdown and now reduced movespeed from q stack nerfs. They need to actually resdesign the weapon and maybe DO SOMETHING NEW? Maybe give dual swords a unique q instead of constantly failing to make its E good. Stop thinking "o this is bad lets fix it" but think about WHY IS THIS BAD? Strangely I do agree with all the mob…

• Ive played about 4 hours of mists now and there are 3 types of people in there. 1)big juice able 1 shot and reset with undead cape 2) rats attempting to third party said 8.3/4 and get all the loot. 3)idiots like me who havent realized that there are literally only 2 options here. So i bring the ultimately doomed mid tier 2m 6.2 set Fights go like this walk up dismounted to objective- 5 dudes are on horses running around each other playing chicken. I force an 860 ip brawler gloves rat off his mou…

• yeah the devs are nerfing BROADSWORD ROFL instead of claymore, while broadsword is also pretty mindless and a basic stat check on the enemy. claymore does it even better and claymores's E, which is 100% better than broadsword's E, hasnt been touched once. Claymore is 100% the better sword in CDs, it has a better burst/cd than broadsword and is just so damage stacked on the E, its basically retard proof. Why claymore E is not a linear skill shot that can be dodged.....makes NO SENSE, whatsoever. …

• remove mobs and traps- watch swords fall

• CD is a failed experiment. They ripped off dark souls and just fucked it all up. took out the fun and put in grinding and the infinite treadmill where the slows hit the guy whos chasing the kiter. SBI smokes crack and only plays in the Ow holding hands with 15 of their closest friends so yeah....they have NO IDEA what is happening in the 1v1 sector of their game.

• Please don't change it.

Sedocoi - - Feedback & Suggestions

but they hate you equart! you show people how to make silver from nothing and to buy premium with skill. SBI dislikes this GREATLY. So as always, they will be nerfing solo play, because 10 credit card swipers couldn't kill you because they were all too high and drunk and raged at sbi about it. There arent any fair and competitive games anymore. Just shells of games people can pay to feel like a god in. It is sad, it shows people's inability to make their aspirations true reality. I used to play …