Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Disconnected by Server

Freekss - - Bugs

Thx for the reply, but that doesn't help my other problems . Do you announce restarts or do you just do it?

• Disconnected by Server

Freekss - - Bugs

Ok so i finally have proof that it isn't just my internet. Here is an error i get for the windows client and the Browser on chrome and Firefox. "Disconnected from Server. Disconnect by server. The servers logic (application ) disconnected this client for some reason." I have been having issues staying logged in this entire alpha look through the forums but couldn't find anything about a fix or even a consisted reason. I have lost a lot of gear to things i would have beat but got disconnected and…

• MadDave Would the server issue account for being dc'd as well? Just curious because i have been having this issue as well as being disconnected to the login screen. Thanks

• Autolog out?

Freekss - - Bugs

Bump- Same issue has been consistent the entire alpha for me. It keeps happening randomly and won’t let me log back in for a few min. The huge issue that really is making me mad is it happens when I am fighting things and even if I should win with auto attack I end up dead when I log back in, needs to be fixed please.