Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

• Twitch drop bug

Jean_Helius - - Bugs

oh, yes i watched, i see now. you can delete this topic i guess lol

• Twitch drop bug

Jean_Helius - - Bugs

Hi, i got 5 chests on the last 3 twitch drop (or in the last 2?) imgur.com/a/VXDxHAf i claimed the last 3 in the end together. Can I keep it? edit: not a bug

• I was thinking about how at the end of the year we see a lot of people still playing even on special dates like Christmas. And we know those dates can be hard for some people. This made me think, would be nice to have a special event on Christmas and New year's eve. An event where all the players could participate no matter their guild, alliance, etc, something to unite all Albion players in one objective. Maybe multiple world bosses in all royal zone regions with a special fame buff as a reward…

• As the title said why I can't salvage this object? All objects can be salvaged but not this. If you guys gonna give me something with no value give me a skin instead and delete this trash from the game.

• Maracas online

Jean_Helius - - Video and Media Forum

Did you ever played arena against 3 maracas? Man, i wish i was recording. rolleyes.png

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Raktul: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is.racist detected. be nice Quack. ” Quagga is a racist too. So, it is not surprising to see him have such foolish words.He once mistook a Korean player for a Chinese player and blamed Chinese players based on this. After being point…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Skuzzlebutt: “Quote from Colt14: “Quote from Skuzzlebutt: “Are you going to model the entire game around the mists? ” You by now shouldve learned that they panic "balance" around whatever is their newest content, because thats where people are shouting the loudest. thats been the sbi way to deal with stuff for the past 7 years ive been following this game ” I love there's people out here trying to deny this isn't the case. ” They are nerfing two weapon lines and tw…

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” Quagga is a racist too. So, it is not surprising to see him have such foolish words.He once mistook a Korean player for a Chinese player and blamed Chinese players based on this. After being pointed out, he turned around and started blaming…

• Lmao now group players crying because solo players can finally avoid the zerg shit show. Quote from Stormlord: “tf is this post YOU LITRALLY JUST GOT THE MISTS ... holy shit .CDs .Solo dungeons .Crafting .Gathering .Farming 2 man portals to run into if it gets too hot change the title too Why is Albion now a solo game and it would actually be accurate. omfg ” retard look the date of this topic. is not my fault if you guys keep reviving old topics. and yes we got what we wanted. thanks sbi. Edit:…

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Raktul: “racism? wtf are you talking about? thats the most common insult that someone can say to someone of brazil the same as that Paraguayos dont exist or Mexicans are monkeys or Argentinians have big nose and cant buy anything bc inflation xD if you cant take it just mute ” This is common maybe where you live. surrounded by racist trash, Here in brazil this is a crime, "injuria racial" (google it) and if you talk shit and someone records you, you get 1 to 3 years of jail time.

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Raktul: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is.racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao ” It was not me but why woul…

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is.racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao ” It was not me but why woul…

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack. ” It looks like an ego problem, instead of using the mute option in the game you came here crying and looking for help because you can't handle the trashtalk in the game lmao ” It was not me but why would I mute a racist bitch if I can print all h…

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from REPOLHO: “I received some racist messages, user racist JOFTEM ” Vc tem que abrir um ticket no support. Que eu lembre n é permitido denuncias contra indivíduos no fórum.

• Racism

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “which means you identify yourself as macaco since you care ?, maybe he is right lol ? snowflake detected ” toxicity is not against the rules but racism is. racist detected. be nice Quack.

• I actually loved his move, he basically kicked out all the peasants who were flooding the market. The money I was making in one week, I made in 2 days. Some people see a problem, other people see an opportunity...

• We need an option to Always claim or Always claim later the chest, to not show this message anymore. I think many players are like me and watch streamers while playing. Since you can not click on anything while you have this message on your screen, this can potentially kill you if you receive this message at the wrong moment. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…487828c138fc1187fa786dc8b All the game messages should always have an option to not show the same message anymore.

• So many things wrong with your idea Quote from DonAbraxus: “Cannot get killed by non-ironman characters, even in red/black zones. ” Can be used as an exploit to spy on people and gank them or spy zvz. Quote from DonAbraxus: “Combat fame gain is increased to 200%. Gatherer and crafting fame gain is increased to 300%. ” Not really an ironman mode if you want buffs, ok sure, but then you said this: Quote from DonAbraxus: “Ironman mode can be turned off at any time. But once turned off, a player can…

• Quote from Esssssssssssssss: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Esssssssssssssss: “They are not bugging the game or something. Just turn on notification when you enter red zone. Simple as that ” sure but still abuse of exploit. ” iIt not exploit, its game mechanic. -Someone is overloaded so he cant move = game feature -You can zone into another map if you dont have combat = game feature -Knockback is also game feature All you have to do is turn on that pop up about zoneing to lethal zone or hi…

• Quote from Esssssssssssssss: “They are not bugging the game or something. Just turn on notification when you enter red zone. Simple as that ” sure but still abuse of exploit.