Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• There is a decent selection of frame rate limiters, but there should probably be more. Could you add 144, 165, and 240 fps options? These are common monitor refresh rates these days and you should probably have options for all configurations. Better yet, why not just let us type in the limit we want?

• If you're maxing out at about 200 fps in game, why not set the frame limiter to 200 anyways... at least in the meantime?

• Albion Online Restarting My PC

Gungan - - Bugs

Still haven't heard anything from EAC, but I managed to resolve the issue myself (knock on wood). I have an ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard with a Ryzen 5 5600. All the latest drivers with the latest retail BIOS (5.00). In order to resolve this issue I had to install the newest BETA BIOS (5.31). So far I was able to play for a few hours without a crash, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

• How is this possible ?

Gungan - - Bugs

Think about that. If you needed to refine T8 ore to unlock the training for refining T8 ore, how would you ever unlock it? You only need to refine T2 or better to unlock refining masteries.

• Unable to change shader quality setting

Gungan - - Bugs

Screen Space Ambient Occlusion has to be Off to change the Shader Quality.

• Would it be possible to add that limit to the options? 144 Hz monitors be sad right now.

• Change email?

Gungan - - General Questions & Discussions

Any way to change the email on my account? I don't really use the old one that's on here.

Gungan - - Bugs

My drivers and OS are always up to date. BIOS is too. I sent a ticket to EAC but they have yet to respond.

• You can wear any combination of armor and weapons you want. You could have a cloth hat, leather chest, and plate boots, while using any weapon you want. You just have to decide how much of a glass cannon you want to be, or if the specific piece of gear has a skill you want.

• Just realized it was EAC making my computer hard reset randomly while playing. This is the only game I own with EAC, and the only software that has ever done that. It crashes my PC with event error 41. It has no problem letting me in and letting me play, until it kills my PC.

Gungan - - Bugs

Just ran several hours of Prime95. No warnings, no errors. On a hunch, I did some research-fu and my Windows event logs say my system is crashing on event error 41 when playing Albion: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. It didn't lose power. I even swapped power supplies to verify. You know what else causes error 41 and hard resets? Easy Anti-Cheat. I own no other games wit…

Gungan - - Bugs

After about 20-30 minutes of playing, Albion restarts my PC. Just hard reset. No error. This doesn't happen anywhere else except Albion.

• Opinion of new player: I don't have a problem with a premium option, I just think it is a bit too strong as far as gathering goes atm.

• New Races

Gungan - - General Questions & Discussions

I would very much like to see implemented.

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Gungan: “Has anyone completed the entire Destiny Board at this point? ” No. Quote from Gungan: “If so, how common would you say it is, or how realistic is it for that to happen? ” It's unrealistic for that to happen. It would take a couple of years of grinding to reach all the highest masteries on one character. ” The implication being that it is easier on multiple characters, or just misleading phrasing?

• Has anyone completed the entire Destiny Board at this point? If so, how common would you say it is, or how realistic is it for that to happen?