Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 335.

• The whole thing that made Brecillien unique was difficult transport, making it separate environment. Now it's just another city.

• Quote from Huurm: “Why can we not have an IP capped lethal Mists? ” Thing is, if you start IP capping everything then there will be not much left where you can use 8.3 anyways

• Wisp trigger

Unangwata - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yeah, all those whisps go to waste, triggered by mounts passing by.

• What are you talking about ? I checked crafting with 100 spec and no spec and it was same return rate.

• Quote from Mandulf: “'Premium prices went up because SBI wants more money' is a conspiracy theory now? lol Anyway, if I sound repetitive it's because I've given my answer before yet you keep somehow ignoring it and claim the opposite without argument. And I'll happily repeat my answer if you keep asking the same question until you've given me a good counterargument to start rethinking my answer. ” You are an idiot. Conspiracy theory was remark about your suggestion about my motivation. Beside th…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Quote from Unangwata: “That's not the answer. And they have data, yeah, but they can't predict what people do. ” It is the simple answer: SBI raised the price because they think it will more likely make them more money by having more expensive premium paid by fewer people than having the old premium price with more paying players, otherwise they wouldn't have raised the price. That's all. I'm starting to wonder why you raised your question about the price increase in this th…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Quote from Unangwata: “Man, that's obvious. I just am not sure why they raise price and sell less, instead of selling more at lower price. The first option may slightly give them more cash or not. While there are sure drawbacks, I think it's a gamble and they now wait and see what happens. ” You may say 'it's obvious', but I explained why. SBI has the data to predict that the optimum income is likely at a higher premium price. Maybe it's because they don't see much growth po…

• Quote from Mandulf: “New gold prices are a direct result or a side-effect of the increased premium prices, because of how premium and gold are directly connected. So the question is whether selling cheaper premium to more people brings in more money than selling more expensive premium to fewer people. To keep it very simple: Premium income = premium price * amount of premium sold As amount of premium sold depends on the price (with less people buying at higher price), the resulting graph will be…

• It seems less people able to buy premium will lower the supply of farmed commodities and raise their price. So in time people with premium will make more credits and that will offset current premium price. So, soon farming etc will give more cash. Maybe that was SBI aim ? I see it already happening like expected. But still I don't get "sell less for more, instead of sell more for less" tactic. Maybe they want to reduce population ? Server full ? Or is it just overlook ?

• Quote from Sneferu: “Quote from Jerek: “Considering SBI is from Germany and you obviously hate white people I wouldn't be holding your breath on special events for your religion. SBI is too busy controlling the world as the evil "gwailou" according to previous comments you have made. I've played other games in the past like Guild Wars 2 etc that celebrate other cultures' holidays. I've never seen anyone in those games bitch about those events. I come here and oh boy the butt hurt is real.. You k…

• Quote from Sneferu: “Quote from Unangwata: “No sh*t you believed him ? God is mystery. ” ﴾Verily, those who turn away from Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. by attacking, distorting and denying them), are not hidden from Us. Is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do what you will. Verily! He is All-Seer of what you do.﴿ - Holy Qu`ran Here's a man (Andrew Tate) who was guided by God. Listen to him, so that you…

• Quote from Sneferu: “Quote from Jerek: “Considering SBI is from Germany and you obviously hate white people I wouldn't be holding your breath on special events for your religion. SBI is too busy controlling the world as the evil "gwailou" according to previous comments you have made. I've played other games in the past like Guild Wars 2 etc that celebrate other cultures' holidays. I've never seen anyone in those games bitch about those events. I come here and oh boy the butt hurt is real.. You k…

• Quote from Sneferu: “Quote from Deathskills: “the genuine question I have regarding some of the religions/holidays is a lot of them now feel more about consumerism like Christmas, easter, and Halloween than any possible religious link they had from my perception of them. I do obviously clearly understand their origins, but not sure if they are to be compared since it is more about making sales or consuming products than the original religious belief behind them. So I do agree that supported lang…

• Celebrating anything, if any, is their courtesy and it's not something to demand of. I think they chose only most popular events anyways.

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Unangwata: “The graphics, vibe, cool new gear in theme, and new place to wander, and doesn't break balance, Overall big plus and congrats, Apart from stuck in Brecilen trap... Not disappointed. ” Same, but still lack of risk = reward.... Im sad that SBI has ditched this game concept. ” What you mean ? There are lethal Mists.

• For albion sharks out there probably is. But is it for casual player ? 16 mil is a lot, you won't get much of it back with simple farming using focus. So are the benefits worth it ? Maybe if you are spending real cash. Buying it for credits doesn't suddenly look like good deal anymore to me, too bad I have 10 months left...lol, but if the price stays I am not planning to buy more. Looks like casual gameplay will make more credits without premium than with it. If you buying the gold in game that …

• Quote from Forstrom: “Quote from Unangwata: “which translates into less popularity of the game that in long term will lower the income ” Which actually translates into less gold in the market being sold for silver, and with that scarcity in the equation gold just goes up and up ” Well, less population also means less demand for gold, so it will balance itself most likely but still seems it won't be in SBI favor.

• Quote from Mandulf: “The gold price goes up, because the premium price goes up and gold prices are tied to premium prices due to the ability to exchange gold for premium. Premium price increase might indeed cause less people to pay for premium, but I'm sure this isn't new information for the people who made that decision; they figured a higher price would still be able to get more money even if some people stopped paying, otherwise they wouldn't increase the prices by this amount. I know what I …

• Higher price of gold in the shop won't exactly make you earn more money because less people will buy it. Or they will buy less. Because of that there will be less gold supply in game which will result in higher price in credits (which is already happening). More people unable to buy premium will cause more people to leave the game. I'm not really sure what to think of it.

• Quote from Mandulf: “Quote from Unangwata: “I'm pretty sure you don't know why you play this game, you just imitate what other people do. And you believe that is the game. ” This game offers pretty much exactly the kind of gameplay I was looking for, which is why I play it. You, on the other hand, seem to be playing a game known for it's open world PvP, while you detest open world PvP. Are you lost? ” I do not detest open world PVP. I detest doing it for no reason. Or wrong reason. Actually free…