Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

• last patch (vol.2) is completely killed mists. 8.3 pussies now can rat noobs with pleasure and not afraid that they can unite against 8.3 pussy

• i agree that 16kk for premium is sad but Albion is a commerci project too. We will see this background in future.

• It's albion! in yellow zones ppl steal you resources in bz ppl steal you life. You have to be faster and smarter than them.

• All loot in mists. Spiders, mob camps and i.e. Solo dungeon content is heavily truncated in favor of new alternatives for players. P.S. Geathering i BZ still has too much income.

• Better if SBI delete Q1 crossbow spell from game and rework it like frost Q1.

• It`s battle royal as i said. There`s no rules. Weak is loses. An example, this man (albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/659830881) knocked while try to escaping because he loosing this fight. Another BL with 1400+ ip dismounts on him (without long timer @SBI, WHY!!???) and try to execute and steal my kill. I give him my E, execute and run away. I can`t take my reward. This unfair - yes, but there is NO RULES and I'm not crying and I'm not hysterical about this. If you think that it`s wrong try to…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Anhe: “Yep. There's nothing about honest in mists. You need a build to maximum survival based on mobility. IP cap increases your ability to do this, but you have to pay a high price for it. So play the game and have fun P.S. i feel good in mists with great hammer en example. Lots of people I've met use BL, 1h sper, Warbow, Badon, battle bracers and they feel good too. ” clearly you are a 1 month player and all your enjoyment comes from killstealing and roaming on y…

• Yep. There's nothing about honest in mists. You need a build to maximum survival based on mobility. IP cap increases your ability to do this, but you have to pay a high price for it. So play the game and have fun P.S. i feel good in mists with great hammer en example. Lots of people I've met use BL, 1h sper, Warbow, Badon, battle bracers and they feel good too.

• Nope. Mists are very fun and i feel pleasure to see how 3-5 ppl with mid ip (t7 usually) "consolidate" to kill 8.3 and then kill each other xD. After 2 weeks mists still fun, playable and looks great. P.S. Don`t cry girls you still have corrupted layers for ip caps and so on :).

• i think BL has a better gameplay if it's played like bear paws, i.e. spam E with refreshed cooldown if damage applied. Bonus damage bellow 40% should be removed. P.s. Latest changes dosen't solve breaked BL combo: cleric robe + poison potion + mage cowl + thetford cape -> E execution.

• Bows

Anhe - - Feedback & Suggestions

FS have to be 20 sec cooldown, also agree.

• Long dismount system

1. Hostile that dismounts has a long timer as you are. 2. You can dismount at 50m behind your friend as usually. In most cases with proper communication your friend can kite in your direction. P.s. if your friend run through dismounted blob, so, this game dosen't forgive such mistakes.

• Long dismount system

Hello, SBI. Latest changes to dismount system in mists looks AMAZING!. Please add it in other zone types of Albion, i.e. this have to be regular, to prevent some rats or ganker packs dismounting on me after my escaping. Ganking should be smart, not spam.

• Quote from SuperHard88: “about the solo mist, is that possible to give me a bubble after I kill someone? At least bubble time should let me be able to mount up. !0 sec dismount rule doesnt help too much, u still have very high chance be killed after a fight with other ppl. ” Go to corrupted dungeons if you scared about death in open world. Open world is not about honest PvP.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FIX PLEASE FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 sec CD for Frost Shot is not enough nerf. Have to be 20 sec and comparable to frost or spear mobility. Bow of Badon with Frost Shot and Battle Bracers is REAL CANCER of Albion. I'm really tired of seeing this shit anywhere and everywhere. An real example from today, I couldn't catch up Badon with my Great Hammer under t7 Omelette with my W2 and E on mobility and CC. Are you doing well w…

• 1. Make counter of mist rooms restricted and dynamic extending\decreasing to all ppls currently diving in mists to maintenance high competition. 2. Make resource and fame like in BZ. Without that ppl don`t want to go in mists.

• 1. Make counter of mist rooms restricted and dynamic extending\decreasing to all ppls currently diving in mists to maintenance high competition. 2. Make resource and fame like in BZ. Without that ppl don`t want to go in mists.

• Wrong spot geo position

Anhe - - Bugs

Hello, SBI. This spot can`t be gathered.

• Fire Staffs The reworked Pyroblast hasn’t been very popular, although it has a high potential damage it is very situational to make it hit. To make the ability more effective we are reducing the max channel time and the projectile range. - Pyroblast (one-handed Staff) - Projectile Range: 20m -> 24m - Max Channel time: 2s -> 1.2s What about regular crossbow @Retroman ? May it`s time to fix this stuff?

• Or add interaction cases for E like place W3 or Q2 exploding at mine area, i.e. add HP for mine object.