Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• There is a feature called private island in this game. Basically it is an instanced player housing with plots for you to build crafting stations, house and farm plot etc. This private island is tied to the city which you purchase it from. So unless you are very sure which city will be your base city out of which you will spent most of your time, do not buy the private island yet. At the moment, you cannot relocate the private island once purchased although rumor has it that there are future plan…

• The cap on LP is 999,999 and is designed to never cap by any players. And that is a good thing. My guiding principle regarding the use of LP will be if it cost less than 10 LP to level a skill, then I will use it freely. If more than 10 LP, then I will not use. I will only use it if the skill is becoming unbearable to level and I don't foresee myself finish the level without burning out and crashing out of the game. It is always good to keep alot of spare LP saving ready for use anytime. Future …

• Listen up

Simpleton - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Heavyarms: “Quote from Simpleton: “I am inflicted with a cancer from birth. My lifespan is ticking away as we speak, and going by the experience of those who have such cancer, I have a clear picture of when it will roughly end at best. Having one more cancer on top of the existing one ain't gonna change the bigger picture. It only will change the time of departure (in a pervert sense, you gain a headstart on departure.). Ain't so bad in perspective. My cancer is named "Life". It's inc…

• Listen up

Quote from Gertoni_Macaroni: “Quote from Simpleton: “Quote from Shyko: “Test server might be down, but don't let this distract you from the fact that you or a loved one may be diagnosed with Mesothelioma ” I am inflicted with a cancer from birth. My lifespan is ticking away as we speak, and going by the experience of those who have such cancer, I have a clear picture of when it will roughly end at best. Having one more cancer on top of the existing one ain't gonna change the bigger picture. It o…

• Listen up

Quote from Shyko: “Test server might be down, but don't let this distract you from the fact that you or a loved one may be diagnosed with Mesothelioma ” I am inflicted with a cancer from birth. My lifespan is ticking away as we speak, and going by the experience of those who have such cancer, I have a clear picture of when it will roughly end at best. Having one more cancer on top of the existing one ain't gonna change the bigger picture. It only will change the time of departure (in a pervert s…

• Full loot suggestion

Simpleton - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Korn. Thank you very much for your input. Please help me to close or remove this thread as my suggestion idea has been communicated sufficiently across and since it has been debated before. Also, I hope the admin will not just dismissed similar suggestion of like kind in future by other players simply on the ground that it has been debated before in the past because the context of adrenaline high thrill of a full gear loot PvP system in the beginning may be replaced by the drag of the tediousne…

• Read the blue box in this page albiononline.com/en/news/founderpack-beta-end. It states very clearly "With the new “Claim Rewards”-function, the Founder Pack contents do not automatically get redeemed automatically on the first character you log in, but you can now freely choose when and on which character to redeem it. This also means that if you have multiple packs on your account, you can have multiple characters with the Founder Packs bonuses, such as the premium time, Explorer’s mounts and …

• Full loot suggestion

Quote from Slicker: “most of us who replied have been playing this full loot game for over a year. Me personally i started right after the alphas when beta came out, so its been awhile... and i can not speak for everyone but i would rather get lower tier gear, or gear i can not wear than more silver. ” Your point is acknowledged. The PVE analogy equivalent is saying that you prefer to receive trash drop from PVE mob kill and then go back to vendor these trash drops to receive silver from the ven…

• Full loot suggestion

Quote from BRiCK: “Quote from Simpleton: “Quote from Dragnon: “Get a load of this guy! Jumps in the game 2 days ago and starts making suggestions to change the loot system 6 days before launch. Rofllll this never gets old. **and didn't even know items get trashed on death!?** ” Get a load of this guy, Jump into this thread 2 minutes ago and start making suggestion that I do not know that item get trashed on death. (I was educated on this item trash design by the guy who is kind enough to share w…

• Quote from Agkelos: “Quote from Simpleton: “Whichever the case, we are talking millions rather than thousands. This is serious sum of money. That is why I give them the benefit of the doubt. ” I understand where you are coming from about there being hidden technical issues behind the scenes that may be preventing SI from allowing existing founders to upgrade to a higher tier starter pack, but now that you have given a very rough estimate to how much money they stand to make if they do allow exis…

• All is not lost my friend. For a company, it is not unusual for them to offer promotion events from time to time. Who knows in the near future, SBI may offer such upgrade again with possibly newer and better item in the new pack to entice player to upgrade and existing legendary to pick up a new legendary pack (for the sake of the newer and better items) at a cheap discount rate (since they already own a legendary pack). Then all founder and starter will get their chance to upgrade. The opportun…

• @StarPower I understood what you saying. Ultimately I think it boil down to the definition of headstart. My personal interpretation of headstart is the ability to play on the respective day and not relative to who headstart with me. That is my starting point. If someone (starter) headstart on day 1, that is their contract with AO. My contract with AO is that I start on day 2 (Epic) or day 3 (Veteran). My contract has no overlap with another player's (starter) contract with AO. I can only complai…

• Quote from StarPower: “Quote from Simpleton: “I believe they should if they could and they would if they can. They are a profit driven company, if they can earn more from more people upgrading to higher tier pack, there is no reasons why they will reject extra money going into their coffer. The fact that they did not do it means that there are other considerations that we don't see simply because we are taking on the one-sided perspective of the Founder. I give them the benefit of the doubts as …

• Seem like there is a game going on with the interpretation of the CEO message. Please allow me to share my interpretation. CEO said that Founder Pack owner will be guaranteed a headstart. Can Legendary Founder Packer owner play on DAY 1? Yes. So, headstart is delivered to Legendary Founder Packer isn't it? Can Epic Founder Packer owner play on DAY 2? Yes. So, headstart is delivered to Epic Founder Packer. Can Veteran Founder Packer owner play on DAY 3? Yes. So, headstart is delivered to Veteran …

• Quote from Xenantaya: “Quote from Proven: “Quote from Cha0s: “ ” ” Since creating more servers from Albion is not an option, and I'm not aware of them have any plan for phasing or creating multiple copies of the same zone, I think we're stuck with queues. Hence my earlier, snippy comment. ” I may be wrong but apparently the design of AO is based on server virtualization technology, that is many multiple physical servers working together to create this virtual mega single server on which we play.…

• I believe they should if they could and they would if they can. They are a profit driven company, if they can earn more from more people upgrading to higher tier pack, there is no reasons why they will reject extra money going into their coffer. The fact that they did not do it means that there are other considerations that we don't see simply because we are taking on the one-sided perspective of the Founder. I give them the benefit of the doubts as it is more against their profit interest to no…

• Quote from Ristaak: “Those complaining that they can't upgrade their packs, SI did announce you guys had till the 9th. The real question is why didn't people upgrade sooner? ” If you don't mind, can you link the page with this upgrade info? I search but could not find. I only know that the 9th cutoff date is for people to _buy_ Founder pack before they retire it, and not to upgrade. If AO indeed offer this upgrade option and people could not upgrade because they missed the cutoff date, then ther…

• Quote from Madden: “Personally im annoyed at the fact an Epic Founder Pack owner cannot upgrade to Legendary Starter Pack and to get 3 days head start and mounts I will have to pay 99.95 on top of 49.95 already paid since they do not allow you to upgrade. A new player gets them advantages for 99.95. Feels like a slap in the face from SI and they only take action for players with the higher packs and give in giving them all the legendary starter mounts. ” That is legit complaint. Upgrading pack f…

• Just wondering, do test server also go through the daily maintenance downtime cycle as applicable for the live/beta server?

• Quote from Narzick: “So my question is what EXACTLY are people upset over, and do you forgive Sandbox after their very real and heartfelt apology? ” This question is like asking your wife what EXACTLY she is upset over. And she will tell you "I AM NOT UPSET, WHY ARE YOU EVEN SPEAKING TO ME.". Relationship is not a science, so exact and precision can be thrown out the window. I forgive Sandbox, for I have nothing but only forgiveness that I can give them in return for forgiveness for spamming non…