Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hey guys, I'm a foreigner also living and working in Mainland China. The amount of players that play MMO especially MOBA games, is around the hundreds of thousands online everyday, if not millions. Not to mention, mobile online games is in the millions. This is a huge market as I do agree with Simpleton above me. I dealt with online projects similar to Albion per se, (browser-based and mobile) and the amount of primary players for even a beta, incredible amount of players. . However, even if the…

• I've been living in Shanghai for the past 4 years or so now. I'm still an avid gamer here on Steam but it gets limited since some games need VPN but that and the overall ping just makes everything unplayable. I don't you guys have localized the game yet for Asia. I suppose that's just obvious but just my thought. I spend a lot of my time taking foreign games and doing localization and "culturalization" of the games to bring over to China market, and there are always constant problems of spammers…

• Madangel Here.

Madangel - - Introduce yourself!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

• Madangel Here.

Madangel - - Introduce yourself!

Hi all, I'm Simon, otherwise known as Madangel in other gaming communities. I'm a hard-core FPS player, but nothing excites me more than true game depth in story, mechanics, etc.. The way this game is heading makes me itch to play. I was a big fan of Dungeon Defenders 1 and 2 and coming across this game over a Youtube video, I've completely forgot about that. I hope to make some great long-lasting friends here, until next year! Sorry, can't afford any Founder's packs, so I'll have to wait. You g…