Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 266.

• THIS is what I mean when I say I am a fire mage and haven't noticed any issues dealing with Duel Swords... Pyromania

• I don't know... I'm almost an exclusive fire and nature user these days, and I have to say it seems alright to me. I like that they are being utilized, feyscale sandals, cleric robe, hunterhood, cultist hood, all negate the duel sword E and when you pair them up that's three rotations deleted, all the while nuking the heck out of them as they spend their time deleting themselves with reflect or curse from cultist hood, standing in Thorns or Fire while doing so. If I'm wearing cultists then it's …

• The issue is they designed the weapon as a PVP fire staff, and it was excellent!... it finally worked and gave fire a staff that was actually good in pvp scenario's. Then, when people started using it, and lets face it any weapon with a demon helm attached does the same thing this weapon does, everyone started crying that they didn't like being silenced... and it was killing healers, wha wha wha! So they took the silence away from the target, which basically killed the weapon dead, as it's damag…

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Quote from Asheraxia: “I'm a fire main, as I think is commonly known... Duel swords seems balanced to me. For years it was massively under performing, and I always thought it odd given the nature of a duel wielding weapon, it should be a melee beast, and it just wasn't. The refit to swords has been well thought out, now that broadswords mobility has been dealt with, and I find the tree balanced and actively used. As a fire user, unless excessive use of reflect is utilize…

• I'm a fire main, as I think is commonly known... Duel swords seems balanced to me. For years it was massively under performing, and I always thought it odd given the nature of a duel wielding weapon, it should be a melee beast, and it just wasn't. The refit to swords has been well thought out, now that broadswords mobility has been dealt with, and I find the tree balanced and actively used. As a fire user, unless excessive use of reflect is utilized, and this can just be baited out as the CD are…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Asheraxia: “One handed Curse also needs to be dealt with... Reflectable! ” Funny. Once they nerf demonic into the ground, people will just switch to skull. And then you will be back complaining about skull. ” Could be!

• One handed Curse also needs to be dealt with... Reflectable!

• Nerf 1h curse

Asheraxia - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Tabor: “Hit and run curse passive was severely nerfed a few months back. Needing 5 active abilities to trigger passive while also having the most shit Q range in game is not good....not to mention vile Q had a clunky hit delay added to it at the same time of the hit and run nerf. Double shit for curse. ” Try Fire and Frost and then try and cry about Curse with a straight face... I dare you!

• Nerf 1h curse

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Asheraxia: “I'm just a frustrated Fire Mage, who was forced to play nature, as the suggestion of a slow to Burning Field was placed in the Nature tree instead, ON STEROIDS!... then the only staff in the entire game that actually kept Curse in check was nerfed, so that the DOTs no longer triggered it's natural Curse defensive, allowing one handed Curse Rats to run amok, while every other mage, frost and fire, and now nature are left to languish in the destitute …

• Nerf 1h curse

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Asheraxia: “Obviously, the E should be REFLECTABLE. ” it's a bait, right?Right? ” I'm just a frustrated Fire Mage, who was forced to play nature, as the suggestion of a slow to Burning Field was placed in the Nature tree instead, ON STEROIDS!... then the only staff in the entire game that actually kept Curse in check was nerfed, so that the DOTs no longer triggered it's natural Curse defensive, allowing one handed Curse Rats to run amok, while every other mage,…

• One handed Curse E can now be reflected. Holy and Nature trees both have a W dot removal.

• Nerf 1h curse

its almost as if some of these players comments are coming from one handed curse staff users who desperately do not want their utterly broken and OP weapon dealt with appropriately... Obviously, the E should be REFLECTABLE. Half the Albion RAT world is using one handed Curse, the other half are using Bloodleter. Deal with both weapons, and your rat situation gets dealt with ... for now. Dot removal on nature and holy staffs, deals with the mechanics in anything other than 1v1, and makes healing …

• I have lost count as to how many times we have spoken about this... with varying solutions, but the obvious one is simply to give back the Phys Immunity buff.

• Fire wall... whats the problem?

• I really think the solution to the Curse of the Curse Curse, is simply to give both Holy and Nature a DOT removal mechanic. Both have a natural cleanse option in the W that would be perfect for DOT removal. It would solve the Curse Dilemma once and for all. Holy Blessing and Cleanse Heal are the obvious choices for DOT removal.

• Has a point to a point.... perhaps the Avalonian Bow needs a major buff, also, Whispering Bow could do with being non-reflectable, as it is unplayable now that all the reflect mechanics have taken over. Badon is in a good place, and Warbow also.

• Quote from iNeedHelpPlease: “I press 1 button and they go emo. Everyone and their mother uses hunter hood in cd. The meta right now is to not kill yourself accidentally (or intentionally, depends on mental health, 1-800-273-8255) with reflect damage. IMHO, it's dominating all other head piece since its good for any build, be it kite, brawl, or all-in build - hunter hood on top baby. That's 1 minute and see you tomorrow. ” The issue you raise wouldn't be so controversial if CURSE wasn't so utterl…

• Quote from Kinggeo7: “Curse that can beat someone with 300-400 ip with ease no Nerf on the damage?? Nerf damage and give one more mobility spell simple. Fire staff they need a mobility spell so they can be played on openworld ” This sums it up nicely for magic staff users. Curse, as a tree is UTTERLY OP and broken. Fire on the other hand is unplayable in open world... Mobility on the first W spell, Blazing Speed, and a Slow to Burning Field. Fixed.

• Quote from Foxyy_: “Quote from Retromanbannedme: “Reduce the amount of utility within the E, simple. Remove stealth, remove reset on 3 stacks, increase damage by a lot. I want it to give death, not dance and be a bitch ass tank for 20 years while playing "tee hee im a clown and invisible yo ucantc catch me" ” worse dagger pair is that you? ye let's remove whole identity of the weapon & it's playstyle, because it's deadly in 8.3/4. Have you ever died to low ip deathgivers in fair fight? Cuz every…

• Congratulations for listening in regards to the increase in cast time for Dagger Pair E... It really was too great an increase and you should be applauded for making the necessary adjustment. Thank you.