Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 185.

• Quote from cazec274: “If they make it rare enough it would just be luck of the drop. ” They still have people to farm even if it's 0.00001% :p

• Too much t4 ?

Hantaro - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Rokov: “Check high outlands. There are a lot of higher tier gankers and gatherers. albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/6446098 albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/6447435 Lower tier stuff provide better "risk vs reward" ratio, it is made by design. There are no point to force people use more expensive items artificially. CC duration is already scaling with item power at most items. ” Ii understand the fact that you can still kill people with t4 stuff because of the masteries. But it's m…

• Too much t4 ?

Hantaro - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello everybody, We can see that too many people only go on black zone with t4 stuff because it's not worth to buy t5+ (and it is). Only scalling dmg and hp it's not efficient. (and some spell, but not on all the weapon) Dev could had other % on lvl, like duration of cc/speed buff or range of hit from spell/jump/dash. It would be more interesting to buy better stuff if you could reach farther with the higher tier. Question : Maybe only scale range and buff debuff on t5/t6... and not t4.1/t4.2t/t…

• Quote from Dygenn: “The demolition hammer exists for a reason. They don't weigh very much. They don't cost that much. Carry one in your bag and use it to clear this trash. ” Yeah pretty sure you got time to use hammer when the guild who put them there is waiting near. The meaning of these furniture near exit is to block path of people who try to go out and make the kill easier.

• If your house was fully construct it's need more than 5min. (I have done this one for the lulz) But if you need to destroy your own property, you have an option in management control to destroy it and get 90% of resource back.

• The only meaning of the furniture is to decorate the area/island. Not blocking the path. But I agree it's not obvious that you shouldn't use it this way, at first.

• Quote from furaidi: “@Hantaro Why they don't post in English? Less lines to read ” When english is not your main language it's easier to explain things in your own language.

• Quote from furaidi: “I don't understand what you have posted. ” The french guy got issue with his LP. He got 600 at start instead of 200 so he use too much of these and when the fix came he got -350LP so he need 15 days to go positive again. He miscalculate thinking he don't deserve such a lost.

• How ? How can you? It's take time to destroy an house with an hammer. And you didn't see it coming ?

• Quote from rHIL: “Hey it actually could be fun. You gathering something - someone attack and chase you. You throw shiny items on ground ( T x.1/2/3 "nodes") the attacker can see those items on ground. He will take them, and maybe think it is enough and stop chasing you? I know we have to much lag already. And this could potentially (because of to many players throw items on ground) crush servers, but just could be fun;p ” he will chase you, kill you because you lost time dropping item, then go b…

• Quote from Heidmall: “Oui maintenant que je connais le chiffre de départ ça me parait cohérent, sauf que je pensais qu'il en avait dépensé autour des 500 plutôt que des 50 :o. Juste que cette information des 200 points j'avoue ne pas l'avoir vu bien en clair, ma faute peut-être, surement. Quand je commence un jeu, je ne me doute pas que je le commence 'corrompu'. Je m'attendais aussi à avoir 30j de premium, j'en ai eu 60 si ca se trouve ca aussi c'est pas normal ” Tu en as 30 avec le premier pac…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Hantaro: “Everyone weapon should stand a chance at equal skills/fame. ” lol.... gb2WoW... This game works like paper-scissors-rock, not everyone is equal and even, that would be boring and dull... Some weapons can kill Healers, some cant. Deal with it - and better ask politely which build to use against healers, instead of whining and getting flamed/ignored. ” I'm not looking for the best build against healer, because I want you to think that you can't fores…

• Quote from PreacherFU: “Simple coutner question: is there a point not running in T6-7 if your chests are full of it (and they will be eventually)? What do you farm money for, to bring it with yourself to the grave, so that the future archeologist in 100 years would discover an unknown tomb, filled with bottlecaps and a single skeleton and a large inscription "here lies SteelHard. He never lost more than T4 when he lived. But in the end, still lost all". ” Maybe he use money on other things ? If …

• It may be when the node earn a stack (or not if he his full) he won/lost his buff. Quote from Teech: “No real data to support this, but I think that at any given time x% of the nodes are enchanted. Which nodes are enchanted change on a regular basis. Many times I have been mining an enchanted node and it becomes a regular node in the middle of me mining it (and vice versa). My Question is what determines the LEVEL of enchantment? Lets say there are 100 nodes in a zone (i know its more). 6% are e…

• The main issue is the self heal not the global heal. An healer in 1v1 can't ouplayed most weapon of the same lvl. And please stop said : just use an axe !! => Reading this make me think that you always look your random opponent and ask him politely to wait before attack so you can change your weapon because you need anti heal. Everyone weapon should stand a chance at equal skills/fame.

• @Heidmall On va faire des maths : Tu aurais du en avoir 200 le Dimanche matin avec +20 par jour. Donc sans rien dépenser tu en aurais 200 + 4 jours *20 = 280 le jeudi matin. Hors tu as dit qu'il t'en restait 150. Donc tu aurais du en dépenser 130 pour arriver à ce stade le jeudi matin. Ensuite tu en as dépensé au moins 450 selon tes dires => 280 - 450 + 20(car on est vendredi) = -150 le vendredi matin. Mais ton erreur de calcul était que tu en avais 600 au départ et 150 au bout de 4 jours, sacha…

• Hi dear dev. I'm here to ask you if you have a god mode with you can go through black zone without being seeing at the speed of light, on live server ? I saw a lot of people using furniture to block the path near enter/exit point. You can saw on these item who put it their and who is the guild behind this. If you can clean them and ban this cheater it would be better for everyone. If I'm correct, it's again your policy, no ? (Was thinking of god mod like admin in WoW, making you seeing abuse eas…

• Too many item on the game, it would be a mess quickly.

• Quote from tiglie: “So many carebears. This is why your game will fail SI, catering to these retards. ” Please leave the game and never come back.

• It's a good idea because the best part of the idea is that these item are destroy during time. And when you loot this item you can't loot one again for a short time. Making them unfarmable.