Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Quote from LordNrixx: “no more risk vs reward in a group, you dont need to be good in a group, skills doesn't matter anymore. ” cry more plz.

• The static dungeons

Latty - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Zibipod: “You should not adapt to the bad design of a game but focus on the fun parts, nobody is having fun against exploiters, the only person having fun is the exploiters himself. ” STOP using the word exploit. This is NOT an exploit. an exploit is against ToS. Just because you don't like something in the game doesn't make it an exploit. Sheeeeesh plp these days.

• Hardware issue ???

Latty - - General Questions & Discussions

I'd recommend userBenchmark (dot) com Are you running on the lowest setting in albion? if not I'd try that, my gut tells me it's a gpu issue.

• Hardware issue ???

What kind of gpu and cpu you got? They both seem to be running warm. I would stress test each of them individually to check if one cracks. Then replace thermal paste first. Then be on the lookout for a deal to replace component.

• The static dungeons

Latty - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “I support that playing solo/duo max trio is ok but as I saw recently a full pt of 20 people and everyone with a bop helmet it is overkill and abuse ” You always run into the same 20 man. They run full 1h maces. They are all in flat 4 bloodletter. They run full 20 man morning star. Maybe avoid these same plp.

• important

it's 1600 tokens.

• Quote from PapaQty: “i think it's just bag game design. than aspects, drones, resource mobs etc should be shown on the map too. and about time to grab a reward, even small chests are 5 min, it's enough to run 5+ locations + they spawn +- the same time in all surrounding locations, so group of 5 can get 10 chests in surrounding areas with no problem. that's what they are doing, and bigger chests it's just a clown fiesta - who can bring more people. fights are so rare that it's even funny to discu…

• immortal druid

Latty - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from VseOtlichno: “We were 2 BP + holy. We had 2 purges, they hit them right in the timing of the living armor. For the 3rd living armor we didn't have a purge. 3 dots instantly restored him (bleed aa + bleed q3 + bleed e) to most of his health. We also gave a couple of extra hits. In the end, we lost. This ability should not last 4 seconds and have a 15 second cooldown. GN had a royal jacket. P.S. We fought against BP + GN ” Lost a 3v2? Post the clip please.

• Quote from Quagga: “and what does this have to do with me ? I have a problem with invis cheesing in OW ( gathering treasures and the rest of the content for solo, which is camped out by cheese groups) Which that someone can't handle in static or world boss is not my problem. ” Quagga Quagaa. I'm not your enemy. Lord knows you got enough of them already in this forum. You say "invis cheesing" others say invis mechanics. This thread was about more counters potentially for invis. Seems directly rel…

• According to OP, journey back fixed solo gameplay. Solo people rejoice!

• About the Lfg Chat

Latty - - Beginner's Questions

(LFM) - Looking for more, a healer and a DPS who's ip (item power) is 1600 or above. And they'll be running maps lvl 7-12. A little info about HCE's. I believe there are 10 different dungeons. There is a token for each one for level 1-18. They scale as level goes up. If you complete the dungeon within the bonus time your "map" levels up +1.

• Ganking

Quote from Stormlord: “Any and all discussion that support a rework of ganking mechanics to ease the issues as previously stated have my full support ” You really supporting a player who thinks gathering on a grizzly in the black zone is effective? Shouldn't you want a ganking buff to help your business? 1.CC is already affected by DR 2. Poisons pots don't stack, you talking about mage cowl?, better they have mage cowl then fiend. 3.So you're gonna force people to drop party before they enter ro…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “go roads if u like small groups of 3-5 ppl. uninstall the game if you like to play solo. no joke, the solo part of this game died years ago. ” Gatherers, Corrupted Dungeoneers, Static rats: "Am I a joke to you?"

• Are you reporting a bug? If you're in a hellgate, a situation doesn't exist where you wouldn't be able to loot.

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “ - Spell fixes: - Fixed issue where the audio for Disembowel (Claws) could become stuck on a loop for remote players ” Thank you SBI. All gankers rejoice!

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

Latty - - Patch Notes

Quote from Sedocoi: “For the first 90 seconds after a black-zone kill, the dead player can only be looted by the following: - The killed player's allies (same party, guild or alliance) - The player that dealt the killing blow - The killer's allies - The player that dealt the most damage to the killed player - That player's allies - After 90 seconds the corpse can be looted by any player This change is wicked dumb. not alot of thought put into this. I just secured the kill of a 8.1 frost staff ga…

• Quote from xPartyBelt: “I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much. ” 4 zones, and didn't jump into an ava portal? Not sure how this is ruining the game. What mount were you on? What gear were you wearing? What was your death fame?

• what in the matchmaker

Latty - - Rants

Since we don't know the implementation details of matchmaking we can only speculate, but it's necessary to have teams fight that don't have exactly the same rank. The above two matches seem fine. if all your players were bronze 1 in the first match, then that's a problem. Since we don't know how SBI is weighting everything it's hard to say what's imbalance and what's balanced. Also in a ranking system you have to have opponents face stronger opponents, so every x number of matches you should get…