Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• rTe4pm5.png rat catcher in the mist.. also after Q1 gets buffs he will be a decent brawler.... it has a nice W variation but lacks a lot of dmg.... best example is forcefulswing vs dual sword.... I was losing 1v1 vs sword Q+E trades with no auto attacks and -20% debuff sword..... weapons that are supposed to be melle counter lose to say 90% melle cause balance in AO is a meme

• Mists IP Cap is a must!

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Leko: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Elestir: “Possible solution could be making the very high IP players visible on the map. (similarly to blobs) Then you would have to choose between raw power and stealthiness. ” This would ruin the high IP builds and make them only playable for fun on stream.Everyone would bring a build below the cap because there would be same number of players fighting you as there is on the whisp(4-6 usually). And no matter how good you …

• again routing problem in EU arround 13-22 UTC the game is unplayable.

• revert all loot nerfs and remove CD PVE RATS this content doesn't need them, it's already confirmed it's an exploit and it's been going on for 2 years ? 10-20m infame 10-20kills in total players is a joke, more variety is simple make pvp and chest rewarding like it was in day 1 so you can play any meme build lose 8 out of 10 fights and still be able to play, rewards are so little that 95% of the player base are forced to play meta cheese stuff because they can't sustain the lose... still none of…

• Assassin jacket interaction.

Quagga - - Bugs

It's not just frost... firewall,arrow that is in the air and hits the target, sticky pot, anything that has "direct dmg" reveal ass jacket, regardless of your action, it is the outside object (player) that can reveal you if he has more IQ than a sardine.

• SBI has changed from a decent INDIE company to another AAA scammy money maker.

• 1h spear torch fiend cowl assassin jacket heal run undead cape 1h spear torch hunter hood mercenary jacket heal run undeadcape 1h spear taproot hunter hood/fiend cowl any jacket(inf shield) heal run thet cape 1h spear is S tier almost in every 1v1 content also in 1vX, perfectly balanced, does not look like it will be nerfed in the near future, if you like melle it is the best and most stable choice. Good at PVP/PVE because of lifesteal and sustain.

• If I am not wrong 120 spec 4.1 is possible in slayer.... not the first and probably not the last time we have global changes and old content didn't get an update.... making stalker a meme flat 4.... slayer average flat 6 lack t7-8.. matchamking is the worst thing that can be, you will be fighting the same people over and over again or you won't have a pair and you will be stuck in PVE.... matchamking killed HG we don't want that with CD although CD are half dead, skip PVP and rat CD has more pro…

• @Arcanian88 it is good to hear that there are still groups/teams who appreciate fun and do not sweat only over winning unfortunately this is a rare thing in the current albion.

• Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from Quagga: “of course BZ is dead, SBI added HO and turned BZ from small/medium/large scale PVP to "red zone police roleplaye" space.... 90% of BZ players are roleplaying police by having 57498574 people a few minutes after pinging on discord. and if they can't win a fight they flee to HO it's a win - win for them. until people not start writing that HO are dog shit and kill BZ nothing will change, because people will always choose win > fun. the second issue is the s…

• of course BZ is dead, SBI added HO and turned BZ from small/medium/large scale PVP to "red zone police roleplaye" space.... 90% of BZ players are roleplaying police by having 57498574 people a few minutes after pinging on discord. and if they can't win a fight they flee to HO it's a win - win for them. until people not start writing that HO are dog shit and kill BZ nothing will change, because people will always choose win > fun. the second issue is the system of alliances and stacking players, …

• it is not so simple, of course melle got buffs 2 patches ago, gig pot - firewall counter, that is dual sword has 2x cc immune as fire has no mobility in its arsenal it is a free frag.... of course we are talking here about someone who knows what he is doing and not spamming everything on CD and thinking he will win by overtunned weapon. melle is definitely favored by the SBI and every opportunity for outplay is removed from the game and mele gets more and more cc-immune and mobility... and we ar…

• play meta overtuned weapons or eat frustration. welcome in Albion Online

• Quote from Beyolf: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Can't say I figured a way to counter Dual Swords yet, maybe time to go run some more CDs. ” Let me give you few suggestions: frost staff/mistcaller + hunter hood + Jacket of Mistwalker + heavy boots chillhowl/mistcaller + hunterhood(or cloth helm on push or soldier helm) + cultist robe + heavy boots; warbow + cloth helm on push + assasin jacket + heavy boots; daybreaker/taproot + cultist cowl + jacket of tenacity + heavy boots cursed skull + hunter …

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Quagga - - News

Quote from LadyReAn: “I was looking into playing this game on my stream already but I wonder if I should wait for the Asian server to come out in 20 days instead? I kinda want to start already but... not sure if it'll be a good idea knowing the Asian server is nearly out. ” Try to get some fame and spam arena so you can choose the weapon you want to start with, at least you will avoid a bad choice and frustration at the start;

• same dog shit gameplay that was earlier with mace and we have with ava gloves, i.e. hit&run bullshit, knockup E + splitslash and "kite", I don't know how they can make the same gameplay all the time and commit the same mistake, i.e. relatively high base dmg with cc-immune/i-frame I personally think that everything should be interruptable and those guaranteed E should have a long CD Block 1 E by soldier helmet and i have to run away because dual sword is able to outrotate me by which i lose value…

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Quagga - - News

Quote from Wargorth: “Hmm, So your saying 7 weeks (no premium) for 700/700 on only one build. How many days in a week? And how many hours a day are we taking about? And what if I only play weekends? I quit that game in 2020 cause ping (and I felt the grind then - with premium). ” 7oRi9l3.png not counting the guards before the boss, 200-300k fame each of em x6 yea, famefarm in albion is hard asf lmao Seriously, people get out of the yellow zone.

• Fear Duration is not fixed anymore, instead it scales with item power, bonus cc duration factors and target CC resistance

• fix the "home" pls

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

That's the goal, if you have decided to live in the HO black zone, then live there and stop doing power projection and taking content away from others.