Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

TribalForce - - Rants

Btw, have a decent conversation with topic starter ingame - enjoy. it's the our COMPETITIVE PLAYER with 8mil pvp and 500+ kills 0 gvgs 0 crystals --- puu.sh/DS0i4/8c9fef4007.jpg Some of the conversation LMAO puu.sh/DRZOu/0f1a8c9a63.jpg puu.sh/DS039/abd032804b.jpg puu.sh/DS05G/ccaff8abcd.jpg puu.sh/DS06E/3310c90835.jpg

TribalForce - - Rants

I am at caerleon bank rdy to recieve your stuff, no jokez btw)

TribalForce - - Rants

Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “Quote from TribalForce: “ ” Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all....I'm done arguing on the Internet with a bunch of theory crafting man children who most likely haven't seen the light of day out of their parent's basement in years. You can't win against ppl like that. So have it all!!, Don't complain when you have nobody to test your so called "skill" against. ” Yes, i know why people do…

TribalForce - - Rants

Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be left is your stupid …

TribalForce - - Rants

Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay ass twitch stream and robin…

TribalForce - - Rants

Fiend cowl > problem fixed. Oh w8, while one of you hitting the chest, other guy zoning rat out of chest - ez. If you cant leave the hg after you done cause of rat poking one of ya, get claws\doubleblade and etc stuff on ur dps (flat 4) - problem fixed. If you cant do that, then pay ransom to rat or die and l2p. In some cases i agree, its annoying, but that's how it works, you cant change anything.

• Плащи

TribalForce - - Общий Форум

1) Они дорогие, очень. Причем, как можно догадаться, юзают их хилы, следовательно им нужен большой манапул, а значит плащи явно не ниже 8.1 априори. Открой маркет и посмотри сколько ни стоят, начиная от 6.3. 2) Кулдаун контроля, в 2 - 3 раза меньше (зависит от тира плаща) чем кулдаун плаща 3) Он прокает сам, его не нужно прожимать, следовательно развести на плащ - просто изи. P.S. Ставлю миллион шекелей, что тса раскатывали на скримах или хг, даже без этого плаща

• Quote from Lanc3k: “A queueable 40 vs 40 arena / battleground. "Altrac Valley" sort of thing. Where you don't lose your gear but you can train your new guys / practice your ZvZ'ing without risk or getting swarmed. Also could be fun? ” 6.1 costs nothing, 8.0 and even 8.1 plate costs nothing too, you can compete in open almost for free, just come in high pop dungeon or warcamp at time. If u cant afford gear for practice, then even battleground wont help ya. Bad idea, really bad. Extremely bad.

• Locus arcane + judicator armor + rampant = you cant do anything if your not axe user, even if you do anything they can reset any time. Also, rampant+judi+locus, is the most stupid meta thing we was facing after grudge curse - all the team stuck in 1 place and hangin on dat green cancer road. Only one way to win a team with dat things - pick the same and play it better.

• Всё так, как сказал багратион) Это кстати вполне нормальная тема для таких проектов, так всегда было, есть и будет. Дичи, гуны и тесты в евке - вот это всё. В лэдсах не афишируется вообще нечего, никто не знает куда массы поедут на ресете, но это будут не зеленые 99%)

• На самом деле, многим рили не комфортно, когда только англоговорящие) АП.

• Зачем, если 99% сидят здесь - discord.gg/w4eyncz ?

• Quote from gmatagmis: “42p7pYMNQMWGj2PTT6gqMQ.png ” Без описания сей драммы со стороны оркс де кандурас, скриншот такой себе)

• Quote from KOBbI4: “Quote from TribalForce: “Перегибает в том, что 100% нильфгарда ” гоу с нами гвгшить =] ” У вас и без меня все едет) Но я попробую энивэй.

• Quote from Clu: “Quote from TribalForce: “пролетарии всей России, почему не объединитесь? Почему не дадите отпор иноземцам? ” Почему же? Они объединились. С иноземцами. А ты и дальше можешь маршировать со звездой на лбу и семейками в виде флага СССР. ” Кек, я и не цепляю) Читаешь первую строчку онли?

• Quote from Inwor: “Диса конечно зря повелся на байты и сейчас перегибает, но энивей смешно наблюдать, как вы на него нападаете, пытаясь оправдать свою бездарность. Прошло пол года с нашего лива, а у всего ру комьюнити 10 тер и 2 гвг команды, при чем одна из них с могиканом. И как всегда все обсуждение сводится к редарми и нильфгарду. Вы все напоминаете мне охранников на заводе, которые проработали на нем 40 лет. Приходят и уходят директора, меняются владельцы и инвесторы, кого-то повышают, кого-…

• Quote from nooke: “Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from nooke: “У ру комьюнити сервера нет общей цели, а если есть, то нет людей которые смогут поднять всех и повести, поэтому сейчас это просто болото, в который каждый занимается тем чем ему хочется. ” Широ что то пытается, наблюдаю с интересом. В остальном - всё так. Потуги педонапов в стиле рашн эмпайр и пое.Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from TribalForce: “Почему нет ру паков которые кусают мг? ” Пачка Легиона из Backstub of Trust вполне в состо…

• Quote from nooke: “У ру комьюнити сервера нет общей цели, а если есть, то нет людей которые смогут поднять всех и повести, поэтому сейчас это просто болото, в который каждый занимается тем чем ему хочется. ” Широ что то пытается, наблюдаю с интересом. В остальном - всё так. Потуги педонапов в стиле рашн эмпайр и пое. Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from TribalForce: “Почему нет ру паков которые кусают мг? ” Пачка Легиона из Backstub of Trust вполне в состоянии кусать мг. Не так чтобы сильно, но всё…

• Quote from Komamura: “Recently when I posted my trial codes (not the first time) they were used without anyone even replying to my post, or even saying anything. 1 week later they didn't buy the starters. I am starting to think someone is using people's codes for free alts because otherwise why the secrecy? I think I lost like 4 codes so far this way. It's starting to really piss me off. ” As for me, posted 5 keys, just for lol's. ANd 2 of them payed alr. There's no drama with it at all, just no…

• The fame in t6 zone in anglia and in t6 in mercia the same (It depends on tier only) Resources is better in mercia cause of the chance. There's tons of quiet locations, but all of them in own prime time. There's no point to searching dat one, cause if you'll fame on roaming mobs in t8 loc for ex, even if you die 2 times per hour, you'll get more fame that no deaths 2 hours in t6 (Not correct numbers, but you got the idea i guess).