Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 401.

• You can control the computer with your mind and play games! For those who don't belive see references! You can buy the device as a controller on internet! What if SBI uses this innovative tecnology, before the other companys, to push Albion a head in the game market? Imagine an Albion advertisement where you can play the game with your mind! Think about that! References: scientificamerican.com/article/wireless-brain-wave-monitor/ archive.nytimes.com/bits.blogs…in-as-a-control-pad/?_r=2 bbc.com/n…

• A Fearless Figure Emerges

Yiotoo - - News

To protect the world from devestation To unite all peoples within our nation To denounce the evils of truth and love To extend our reach to the stars above Jessie, James Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light Surrender now or prepare to fight Meowth! That's right!

• As majority playing as solo player, I liked very much the Mist! The Mist is wayyyy better than black zone without those zergs or groups! But as the others said, there is nothing to much to grind for...

• Maybe T6 equivalent is a good ratio for fight/price/win/lose

• E from Battle Bracers

Yiotoo - - Controller Testing

When you have a target selected, Falcon smash (E from Battle Bracers) does not work on controller. j57LOCl.png It should work the same as the Deep Leap (E from 1h Mace)

• Quote from noxmortus: “So, you want shops to be won via a lottery as opposed to the people who bid/buy them and actually want them? How about you win the auction based on the highest bid? Oh wait, that is already how auctions work everywhere... (and yes i am ignoring the existing owner auction discount). ” it solves the money sink and monopoly. I was just answering. Actually money sinks is not a problem, since money sink is easily solved by so many other ways, the monopoly is the priority here, …

• Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from Yiotoo: “there are several ways to deal with that 1. Buy plots with faction points 2. Put a % chance of winning the plot based in the bet by money or gold 3. Adquire the plot from other forms, like winning arenas, more quest, etc. 4. Make many differents ways to adquire simultaneously: 20% of plots by money 20% of plot by the 1° method 20% of plot by the 2° method 20% of plot by the 3° method 20% of plot by prize draw in forums etc... ” Frankly that is a horribl…

• there are several ways to deal with that 1. Buy plots with faction points 2. Put a % chance of winning the plot based in the bet by money or gold 3. Adquire the plot from other forms, like winning arenas, more quest, etc. 4. Make many differents ways to adquire simultaneously: 20% of plots by money 20% of plot by the 1° method 20% of plot by the 2° method 20% of plot by the 3° method 20% of plot by prize draw in forums etc...

• Swords needs rework Swords do not need nerf, they need rework!

• Faster inspect!

Yiotoo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Yiotoo your Faster inspec have been implimented in the new mists update your wish has come true youtube.com/watch?v=oinek66EsVA time stamp 17.10 ” yeaaaah Thanks for show me! This update looks amazing!

• Novo Servidor!

Yiotoo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Alexquerassim: “Eu tenho uma ideia não sei se é possível fazer um novo servidor full PVE, so para jogadores solo, e com Premium ,seria muito top,um servidor de utopia,com muitos mais mostos ,ou seja um servidor full PVE, pvp so por escolha seria muito bom!!! imagina o dobro de mostros,mas so por diversão,claro que o loot seria metade,seria muito top.Se vc aprova da seu Like se você aprova. ” Blue or Yellow Zones

• Quote from OscarzustyVI: “I have a question which is better ? Claymore or dual swords to pvp / pve ??? ” Claymore is one of the best weapons for PvP 1x Dual Sword is one of the best weapons for PvE solo and PvE ratting CD

• Quote from AleskioSs: “Rework will come as it did with mage staffs, even if it was not a proper rework at all still..better than nothing. SBI might as well hire good developers for their weapon concepts at least for the ideas or just listen more to the community there is still hope. Swords do not feel that old and the nerf was necessary. Try other classes and you will see how it feels. ” I usually don't like to play with sword in corrupted dungeon. I hate to be against them because this mechanic…

• unfortunately, it is only available for joystick I wonder they put also for keyboard bUpcrHQ.png

• In the current NDA, the movement speed for swords will be decreased for Corrupted Dungeons. But it will not prevent the annoying mechanic to stack charges on mobs. who advance to Sword will have a disadvantage, since they are stacked in mobs. if the others wait for the Sword to come, the Sword will be disadvantaged, because he is not stacked! So they should both wait patiently, losing time, to the other to come... It is better to rework the sword... Swords We are reverting the movement speed fro…

• and multi journals diary... 5 types of journals(stone, hide,...) for 4 types of tier (T5, T6,...) and 2 situations(Empty and with some charge) It gives 5x4x2 = 40 slots! plus 5 tools, 45 slots!!! Maybe carry one expensive book that can charge all types of gather, and when you at the city you can empty the book by exchange the charge in those journal diarys...

• What I dislike in arena is the capture thing, The arena should focus on kill, not capture

• Bug with controller

Yiotoo - - Controller Testing

Sometimes the mouse and controller bugs, see the video: youtu.be/vDIqSMDSNKM Controller works fine, but when you change for mouse its bug I can't open chests direct with RT, so I aim with right stick and open with RT. Sometimes it bug like this...

• REMOVE CANCER MS FROM SWORDS.

Yiotoo - - Rants

Moving to rant posts in 3, 2, 1 .... if you want to change anything make a better post, like this one: Sword movement speed doesn't make sense (Corrupted Dungeon)

• controller not working anymore

Yiotoo - - Bugs

The controller works in others games on steam. I tried to verify the games files in steam and it didn't work. But when I reinstalled the game it worked!!!! Thank you very much!