Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 504.

• What the Albion. My ping always 280-320 , after you announced Albion will coming to Aisa ,my ping go to 350-400 , what the Albion,you want all asia player move to East server, so you make some terrible things in West server?

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Catandcoffee - - News

Quote from Kindersensei: “Ty guys, but i have 2 questions. 1) What about server asia? he was placed in Singapore? JP? China? 2) What about language? Can i use not only ENG for create charachter? ” Albion server place in Singapore , support same language like original server

• What I can say ganking is one of content in albion, you have spec or not is doesn't matter, massing up 10 people (ganking gear claw,Morning Star ) in party and ganking newbie or solo player in lethal zone .(Hidden Content)

• @fareuei Maybe add some thunder effect when swing

Catandcoffee - - News

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Wargorth: “Hmm, So your saying 7 weeks (no premium) for 700/700 on only one build. How many days in a week? And how many hours a day are we taking about? And what if I only play weekends? I quit that game in 2020 cause ping (and I felt the grind then - with premium). ” 7oRi9l3.png not counting the guards before the boss, 200-300k fame each of em x6 yea, famefarm in albion is hard asf lmao Seriously, people get out of the yellow zone. ” Haha I never do FF in Albion,…

Catandcoffee - - News

Quote from CassX: “And when is the Australian server going to be launched? In your video SBI, we see an Australian boat at the end, it will be no accident! ” SBI :" You need a boat and online Albion at the sea you will get super nice connection experience in game ."

• Maybe can make battle mount craft by stone . 6 kind of gargoyle ,2 tank , 2 sup , 2 range

• 新加坡,Singapore , .

• Enm Aus in the last part of video, they are fishing at sea ,so maybe you need fishing at sea will get great ping . Just kidding Yap server place in Singapore,the ping higher than West serve is no sense . By the way even I'm Malaysian I'll not create a new character in Asia server , I'm lazy to rebuild my destiny board. Sorry my bad English make you hard to read .

• 1. Cross server shared Destiny Board and skins 2. Rename 3. Fix ping Asia connect to West Server. 4. Cross server premium,maybe pay by real money

• Yap agree you even I'm a casual solo player, Asia guild will die for future , no new blood join in West Server , if Albion can make cross server shared destiny board and skins ,All player can cross between Two server with same destiny board,no need to rebuild our spec , gathering and craft LV , Asia Guild can recruit new player from new server cross to West Server to do ZvZ ,just sponsor Gear to them to fight. And West Server player Also can cross to East to fight by gear sponsor from them.

• Yap NDA rework back GA , next patch GA will Nerf to ground . What if GA remove immune damage, GA will be one of great C.C weapon

• Why Albion ,you talk to me you are my only,but why you looking other behind me ,I spend my times, my love ,my silver,my money on you, but you cheating me you at others guys Now my heart is broken , so plss cross server shared destiny board and skins for old player , just make an ip cap bonus from spec , gathering and craft lv , this limit cap only for frist 3 -6months .or after 3 months make old player can cross with same destiny board and skins without stuff and silver. What if People can cross…

• Yap ,if server beginnings to run,I hope Albion can do cross server character,just sharing destiny board and skins, and about full spec is easy ,just make spec bonus cap for cross server player, example day one IP bonus cap is 60 ,so even you have 320 ip bonus from spec ,but you just can get 60ip bonus from spec . Same like gathering and craft also have cap ,so for old server player just wait server" open cap limit " . and Aisa server player also can cross to NA server without rebuild your spec .

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Catandcoffee: “Hehe i have a idea Gain a shield with channel 3s can't be interrupt. When shield burst or finish channeling will restore 20% hp from damage taken by shield for 5s +every second restore 2% losing hp for next 5s Shield can be purge by purge shied ability,but every second will restore 2% losing hp for 5s Can use in any situation Because this ability in channeling so when you see people use this ability just stop to attack .so this ability just wi…

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Mercenary jacket healing condition should be damage received. ” GNature in a jacket? ” Hehe i have a idea - Gain a shield with channel 3s can't be interrupt. - When shield burst or finish channeling will restore 20% hp from damage taken by shield for 5s +every second restore 2% losing hp for next 5s - Shield can be purge by purge shied ability,but every second will restore 2% losing hp for 5s - Can use in any situation Because this ability in ch…

• I just hope can share destiny board and all my skins i have to new server . If don't want op in new servers just make server cap to sharing destiny board player. For Example, in day one ,maybe cap is 60 ip bonus from spec ,so even you have 320 ip bonus from spec ,you just can get 60ip bonus . Same thing in gathering and craft. For old player not need rebuild destiny board,just wait times to wait server to release cap

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “We spent hundreds of hours progrees our character. Spec, gathering, crafting... Albion is easily the grindiest game there is. Now you are saying we need to repeat this grind again in Asian Server. No, SBI. We don't have the liver and life to do it. Based on the feedback from Chinese Chat and my guild members, this is not going to fly. The existing Asian player base is not willing to go to Asian Server without character transfer. If so, good luck attracting new players. A…

• What if Mercenary Jacket rework,what would you like for new Mercenary Jacket?