Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• "offer a fair PvP enviroment" fair environment is boring and blue zones are pretty fair to me don't stop watching streamers tho, just keep em on second monitor please

• Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from Lyferon: “try to not demand solo content in MMO (you are ruining the genre) ” MMO and hardcore pvp game.I would like to see the economy after removing every solo content. Btw I like the idea, gathering only from titans(80k+ hp), no gathering nodes/mobs, for crafting you need another players help (+1helper/item tier), no solo dungeons, every open world mob 30k+ hp, etc. It sounds fun. ” yea but if u remove solo content, then how are we gonna kill 20v1 that is s…

• Build for ava skip

Lyferon - - Beginner's Questions

you need a build or you have something to share with community ?

• any day of the week bro. It does not mater how many they are, what ip they have. Only thing that stops me from trying to kill in black zones is that I can't attack my own guild mates and allies.

• yes. but I won't upgrade it to level 6 (or whatever the max level is)

• brand new player here.

Instead of choosing weapon, first choose the content you enjoy the most and then get good at it by searching for efficient builds and stuff like that. try to join a guild ASAP and ask them which time zone they play in. It's not necessary to join the best possible guild but they need to be online when you are. after you join guild, ask them what content they do, when they do it and what role they looking for. Some content you can do with your guild mates: Zerg vs zerg fights, group dungeons, hell…

• try to not demand solo content in MMO (you are ruining the genre) find a group or make friends with people who has same interests as you. SOCIOLISE! do stuff with them Join a Guild fight to conquer territories try to defend your territories (for next time you log in, you had place to go in black zone to make some profit) This game is group content oriented and I hope it stays that way forever

• Hello guys

Lyferon - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Kutweer: “Hello back to you, playing for a solid 6 years now! Still enjoying it if it's my first day playing. I hope your experience is the same? ” yea pretty much the same. First day I had no idea of what was going on. now I know everything and I like it the way it is

• How to get more Seaweed?

Quote from TeckTeck: “I don't know how you fish dude but here is some efficient tips : - Don't use seaweed salad use pork pie, the yield bonus work with fish and seaweed too. - Use the fishing gear and good rod, avalonian if you can afford and excellent or masterpiece it will increase your yield and income. - Use T3 baits to fish outside pools, fish without inside pools to save them because it is not worthy to fish with inside pools. - When you fish outside pools so most of time you need to "try…

• Hello guys

I play Albion Online for 3 years now and I just felt I wanted to say hello to yall poggers man

• hello

Welcome to Albion Online, Sandbox MMORPG in which you get to write your own story