Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• PVE server

daklajakld - - General Questions & Discussions

My first reaction on pve server threads is like pulling out the belittle lines or htfu and adapt or leave but in reality its me who dont want to play on a pve server and while i would spam a list of arguments why this is the most terrible idea and underline those arguments with egg and hen phrases i wont do that today. A good friend of me passed away only 27 years old and im brooding over life and how short it can be and writing this will help me to think on somehting else so maybe just skip rea…

• But you consumed the skins and unlocked them , if your suggestion would be possible, the market would crash and no one would spend real money on skins anymore. .

• I'd gear t6 equivalent and run solo dungeons in redzone. There is a failsafe tab in fort sterling with all t8 gather sets and a big mount so i can always start taking t5 mats from the noobs but in all the years i play albion i wasn't even close to a situation were i had to relay on that to get back on my feet.

• If i die i just shrug my shoulders, regar and continue, some times i blame myself for being stupid and sometimes i feel i did all right and died anyways because thats how it is now and than. Sometimes i lament my fate and feel unlucky that one more hit that didnt get trough or the one skill i yeeted into the empty ground ect. ect.

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “SBI probably gonna be like an EA mini company. ” Theyre a Stillfront mini company ... its Stillfront pulling the financial strings ... not SBI. ” SBI is pretty much Stillfront and Stillfront is SBI (yes I know SBI is a different company but since things you tell SBI would probably go to Stillfront, the 2 are one and the same) ” Lets phrase it that way, if SBI weren't a part of Stilfront but still an independant company, we had …

• Nächstes Zahlungsdatum: 28. November 2029 Actually i dont mind if you double or tripple price

• youtube.com/watch?v=jVkN2WNOnuc

• Quote from Naruto364: “i already max carrots and planting them is not that bad but want how to calculate myself to make profit ” A little hint, the average seed costs per field are always the same no matter if you use carrots or pumpkins. Also the average yield on plants or herbs per field is also always the same. Now you only need to check wich city pays the most and wich plant or herb give the most money per unit. Also check how much are traded per day as higher the number as better. If you us…

• Quote from VA1um: “My review is from a player who loves other PvP games, who has played very little MMO games. briefly what is it like in pvp: 1. your hands and attitude don't matter much in the game, about 30% 2. you have to know which hero is against you and what skills he will use - i.e. You need to play a lot to understand the abilities in the game. 3. there is also a stupid skill level of things (which, in my opinion, ruins the game for beginners, but makes the game for wasting time) these …

• Let me guess, you got a nice stock stashed of those, ready to threw on the market anytime soon ?

• Quote from DummyRobert: “No matter what time they set, there will be someone unhappy. ” ^ Pretty much this

• Do you have both premium ? Probably only a visual bug

• I hate to inform you but i dont have this issue and i dont know anyone who got issues like this. I can only assume the problem is somewere with your gaming rig or you run some software that cause this behaviour.

• Another Issue with the inflation is that it undermine the grind. If its too easy to make those hundreds of millions of silver getting to full 120/all become realistic in a much shorter time frame. SBI would be forced to raise level to 140 or make tier 9 to keep the grind up because people who got everything tend to leave out of boredom. Controlling the right amount of silver ingame is controlling the average progress , there will always people who thrive and accomplish things much faster than an…

• Welcome If you name your guild eve offline i consider joining

• I understand that was probably the most easy way to reduce silver influx and create proper sinks but does it really need to nerf solo dungeon loot + silver in blue yellow and red zones ? Isnt that for newer players and weren't those things already really bad compared to other activities ? I dont mind the nerf at all i think a stable silver price a little lower than the current one is desireable but i'd love to see some fine tuning here because some activities generate a lot more silver than othe…

• For this to work all name and other personal informations need to be cut out in the mists, also it need to kick you from the map at a certain time (like 24 hours after entry) you spend there or people will cluster up over time with alts or even their mains and dominate a single map as a group. We will also need a TON of those maps to make the probability of grouping with friends even harder. Just the ability to chat is borderline but since you can lie and just claim to be someone else while drop…

• Quote from MANAGG: “Please count down the time to be safe after entering the normal dungeon (green). The time when the other person can't come in. ” Press Escape and go on Log off. A 300 second log out timer start and at 210 seconds the dungeon is safe. Its all there , just put it to use.

• Quote from Killgharrahh: “Hello. I've been playing for about a week, have almost spent more time trying to learn about how things work through creeping forums/watching vids/etc. Than time spent actually playing. I can't seem to find much detailed (recent) rationale regarding islands. I'm seeing a lot of talk about how some things were nerfed last year, and now going the laborer route may not even be worth it for newer players? At least not without waiting half a year to start making any money ba…

• How about reducing silver drops and keep hands off the market taxes ? I see merit in having market taxes but those are already realized with the current tax a higher tax only sucks