Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• OP is more than 2K arena already, my replies are short but straight , at his level he will understand what I said and why without a need for wall of text. I'm still availalble to discuss further if needed. We don't need you to came here and just make an useless post off topic just to complain for nothing relevent. I guess I have time to waste so let's educate you a bit about arena : 2. Ninja capping is a thing against noobs in arena, but when you will fight the real deal (5 experienced premade v…

• 1. yes 2. no : points are well balanced 3. no : we are not in lol , such messages will be dsiturbing more than usefull 4. no : already hard to found a balanced match, I don't want to waste more match by joining a match who as part of it played 4 vs 5 by my team 5. yes 6. add a solo Q where only solo Q players can meet each others , make party of 2 and 3 meet each others and 5 meet 5

• I have no more faith in bug report since I called month ago about nature w " revitalize " , they told they will fix it ... then they bug it even more XD

• A Fearless Figure Emerges

TT_OOKAMI_TT - - News

Another low resolution or/and recolored copy/paste skin made by an intern paid by chicken sandwich to be sold 50$ ... ... yeah I'm so excited ! Bugs and broken game design can wait

• Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, this will be fixed in the next update. Cheers ” So all that time, purge effects removing healing over time was a bug ? damn

• Pour un compte premium il suffit de transférer le montant en argent au compte cible qui pourra convertir en or et acheter le premium avec

• I can't log in

• Welcome to black zone poor game design.

• Black zone (including red zone and avalonian roads) is not really PvP. When people will start undestood it ? Going black zone is just about having more IP or numbers and gank what you find weaker than you. Black Zone is a PvP scam : the game design of it make you unable to have a balanced fight ... or even able to take a fight (if you find people not twice geared or in numbers than you, they will just run away) I'm not even speaking about those groups with one or more naked scout on each maps ar…

• Quote from GreenGiant01: “Quote from TT_OOKAMI_TT: “Could SBI confirm if they want to remove nature healing from the game ? I'm tired to invest mainly on nature healing to found SBI nerfing it patch after patch when it's already far away from Holy. If holy is supposed to be the only viable healing choice in the future I would like to be able to invest on it before becoming useless with nature. ” Druidic healer is litterally the only viable healing staff in 5v5 content right now. Blight staff is …

• OP is right : last time I saw a claymore in blackzone, I immediatly get my ass back to royal city as I know that weapon is too much strong , but guess what ? 2 seconds after entering the royal city I get caught by is E and die. NERF please !

• Could SBI confirm if they want to remove nature healing from the game ? I'm tired to invest mainly on nature healing to found SBI nerfing it patch after patch when it's already far away from Holy. If holy is supposed to be the only viable healing choice in the future I would like to be able to invest on it before becoming useless with nature.

• Nature Staffs - Revitalize (all Nature Staffs) - Energy cost at channel start: 0 -> 20 - Energy cost per channel tick: 9 -> 4 The tooltip still said 0 energy cost : really confusing , it is a bug nobody know how to fix and so they just reduce cost to deal with it or tooltip require rocket science engineer to be modified ?

• Patch of 05 of july : Revitalize (all Nature Staffs) - Energy cost at channel start: 0 -> 20 - Energy cost per channel tick: 9 -> 4 I tested quicly with a 1800+ ip blight staff : I replenish 192 (4x48) energy on target and lose around 90 energy ( a bit more because of energy regen during channelling ) , so a bit less bad, still trash and not in line with the tooltip

• Solo Q please !

TT_OOKAMI_TT - - Feedback & Suggestions

Even if you are in a 3 premade team facing a team with also 3 premade, you will enjoy the bad focus they do, the healing done only to their mate or even worse, they can vote against you to make you waste 30 minutes after the game by not being able to Q during that timer. Solo Q should be with only random solo guys, premade of 2 or 3 can meet each others, and full premade team should face full premade, it's simple but looks like something is currently ongoing with SBI. I can even code that filter…

• Solo Q please !

TT_OOKAMI_TT - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello SBI, Could we hope to have a solo Q for at least arena ? I'm seriously thinking about leaving the game because I enjoy going arena but it had became really frustrating to play with or against brain dead guilds with 3 to 5 people on team. Thanks and keep me updated soon as I don't want to waste my time anymore.

• Silence is fine but fire is still too low compared to other weapons , find below some minor change to add on next update to make it playable : - add dammage resistance and cc resistance when channelling the fire artillery - reduce the energy cost - make fire wall covering bigger area - let Q2 applying the full dot duration even if people get out of it to be more in phase with artillery - remove the stack limit of fire dots

• Players trashing gear before dying

TT_OOKAMI_TT - - Bugs

Yeah it's one of the well known disgusting "PvP game mechanics" : trashing gear when you know you lose , same as friends instantly looting each other corpse in the middle of the fight

• I share a reply I got on live server about that topic : " we will adjust the tooltip accordingly. The spell itself doesn't technically cost energy, but you transfer your energy to your target." Long story short : It was not a bug, just a bad tooltip, so that ability is shit as intended

• Hi, thanks for that quick reply. It's sad to found that despite its rework ... that ability was in fact designed to do less healing than his holy counterpart , with a lot of drawback (consume a big amount your energy, heal even less if you take dammage, and you can't move) At least now , nature healers know that ability is useless and will stay in that state for long.