Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

• Checking rarity of the mists

Fuhcew2 - - Mobile Version

there's a bug where you can't hover over the wisp, at least while playing using tap to move. Totally unrelated but I'm still waiting for them to fix the market bug.

• Curse stacks are extremely broken atm for both sides. For the user that gets third partied an 8 second dot is a death sentence. On the flip side if you get caught without a proper response to drop the curse stacks w/ things like invisibility, the new leather jacket, proper distancing or guardian helmet curse dots at full stacks hit HARD. Instead of finding cool new abilities for people to play with maybe work out how dots work in albion.

• Control? Joke?

Fuhcew2 - - Beginner's Questions

lol

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Melody from the Motorola: Dominus De Honoreforum.albiononline.com/index.p…e8199ef1e7f8af5bdf34b00da ” I was casually enjoying the new solo dungeon map rework when a wild group of adventurers followed me into my dungeon. Killed all 6 of them. Got some great shrine buff RNG during that fight.

• Arena Scorecard

Go to settings, key bindings, and add show match stats to your extra button slot. You'll be able to easily access the score card at any time during the match.

• Spear animations.

Fuhcew2 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Can we remove the "pull back" animation before the stabbing animation on spears? Probably the worst interaction for both sides. I feel it would work better to just walk up and lunge and then pull back. Spear walks up goes into animation lock with the wind up and then stabs as they're continuing to move. This is especially prominent with 2h spears causing them to feel clunky. This animation is most prominent on Q2 and problematic with syncing because the cast time is "locked" at the start causing…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Quote from lexiii: “there I think it might need some PVP system or other mechanisms against intruders. ” Is it not possible to flag for PvP and fight to kick them out? ” you cannot kick them from the dungeon, only knocking them down for a few minutes. An IP cap in non lethal content should exist so newer players have a space to do content however I am partial to lethal content so extra people in my dungeons are considered extra chests.

• yes if you're okay with a full loot pvp focused mmo. Yes the community is active. Yes cross-platform is a thing, mobile is in a fine state with a phone with decent spec and when your monitor comes you can log into the same account. I've run into login ques on my non premium accounts but it's usually a non factor

• Stop hitting yourself

• Quote from Gunsnroses: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that n…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that n…

• Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that nonsense you know what you can always do? Leav…

• Quote from Butty: “Solo 610% statics could be used in the mists as PVE/PVP opportunity ” +1

• Auction on mobile version

it's being looked into, I spoke with the mobile feedback team about this last week as well. Soonest it'll be addressed is probably patch 1, latest might be patch 2.

• Albion has done a poor job of explaining economy to players. If you can get premium the first month, use your island for crops and sell them you can make premium every month without difficulty. If you add proper market manipulation and BM crafting you can make even better money and following the daily activities as a solo player doing group and raid dungeons as well as faction warfare you've got more rewards sprinkled in. Now with the mists if you play smart you've got access to Conqueror's Chal…

• Hopefully with these changes the Mists should be in a much more stable state where a majority of the playerbase happy and the average player leaving the mists with something of value, whether it be through might and favor, loot, or some value of fame and standing. Gathering still seems to be meh but i haven't hit a T7-T8 enchanted mists as most of the nodes are at 1 tick, but the resource mobs tend to be full which seems to be the trade-off. The Roads of Avalon seem to still need some addressing…

• Can we make blinks a bit more rewarding? - add a 40% CDR for successful i-frame of some form of CC or negating Xdmg Any other suggestions to bring dashes and mostly heavily underused blinks and other rewarding skillful game mechanics back in line with the currently powerful Unga Bunga play style?

• Quote from Djylvie: “Quote from Nesnes: “Player Anonymity In an upcoming patch, we’ll be hiding the identity of other players you encounter in the Mists. Players will be anonymous to one another unless they’re in your party (in a Duo mist only, of course), or until they’re killed. ” Please don't do this! You are killing one of the few social aspects Albion has left. I don't want to attack a friend because I don't recognize them. And I don't want to be killed by a friend either. Please leave me t…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Vivusvici: “While it's great you're jumping on tweaking / fixing the mists. Please also do the same to the roads as you seem to just be flat ignoring it at the moment and there's barely any objectives spawning. ” Hey there, the roads are on our immediate agenda as well, we are already in the process of discussing and implementing changes here, to be released quickly. ” please make a separate post regarding all of the changes to the Roads of Avalon so feedback will re…

• I agree, buff the rewards in the mists to encourage fights, but the nerfs and buffs( RoL and caltrops) look pretty good(Badon got a shadow buff which is CRAZY). Both BL and BB will be OOM if they try to full run so the nerfs seem fine if you can keep up(which I agree is difficult for 95% of the weapons in albion) Yes I play spear, yes I play merc jacket and hunter hood. No one's gonna talk about Holy though? If they have the SLIGHTEST energy sustain they just auto win with smite...just...why? Be…