Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 875.

• I know this is not common among people but, whenever i died, the more people that killed me the bigger my laugh. E.g: If I was killed solo or by 4-5 people. I would think "meh", then had a look at the footage to find any mistake i made. If I'm chased by 20 wolves across maps and eventually die I usually laugh a lot from the beginning all the way till I respawned in city. What I've notice is if you ride with some else, you two would laugh a lot more together than each of you do when the chase hap…

• The game player base doesn't grow as fast as content roll out, on top of bad designing approach, leading to many dead contents as they start leeching each other. In term of enjoyment before Beyond The Veil update, I'd rate 7 out of 10. At the moment I'd rate it a 5.5 out of 10. But they are trying to fix the mess, so we'll see.

• Quote from grul: “You push to make it less a sandbox and more a grinding MMO, I push to make it less a grinding MMO and more a sandbox. ” No i don't. Being sandbox have nothing to do with being grinding. They are not two end of a scale but rather two separate scale, and have nothing to do with each other. I didn't comment anything regarding the game being a sandbox.

• Quote from grul: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “IP cap should be removed from the game entirely, all content. MMO = grind, that's just what it is. ” This is your opinion, and the one of a part of the community which make no consensus and never will.If you like the grind part of the game, fine by you. (You must be please then, because lots of new stuffs are related to grinding (120 spe, new armors to fame, etc)) But another part of the community just doesn't like grinding and is here for the Sandbox. …

• IP cap should be removed from the game entirely, all content. MMO = grind, that's just what it is.

• new oneshot builds

SpicyPepper - - Feedback Testserver

Look good on paper, completely trash on the field. 1. Take too long to set up & looks too obvious while setting up. May as well beg: "hey you there, stay still, wait me a sec" 2. Even after you've latched on Claw E itself is not a reliable tool to bet everything of yourself on it, just to get countered, Half of the shit in this game have something to manage a claw E 3. Reflection -> Who die now?? You have no defensive whatsoever and betting everything on a very very unreliable spell. Once it has…

• Quote from iRawn: “Please tell me how you feel like this cape is in a good spot when it's used more then almost any other piece of equipment in the game? ” No it's not, it's used like ~50% of the cape just in Mist, and Mist not even 1/5 of the game even when it's new. Like I've said, it's currently in a very good spot, and i'm too lazy to explain it, hence the statement: " If you use the cape frequently enough you'll know why I say that." Quote from iRawn: “Please tell me the fun in constant res…

• Quote from Dubdee: “Undead cape invis duration should definitely be nerfed to 4s. ” 4 = useless, even 0.5 sec less make the cape useless, while just 0.5 sec more will make it very broken. They hit the spot with the duration. If you use the cape frequently enough you'll know why I say that.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Just play 8.3 or 7.3 oath keepers. Use armoured horse. U kill people with q / w. Chase with E and mount up in any kind of risk under full pvp damage while E shielded. U need be stupid to die. It just feels like bug abuse if u fight another high gear and mount up in brawl like a god ” Except for a third of the people in there run battle bracer with 2 or 3 knock spells .

• Quote from Gunsnroses: “mist that encourages players to wear super gucci sets with almost 0 risk to farm other players and the entire map's loot ” ROFL. Stop being salty, whenever I see an 8.3 player in mist, all kind of people gang up on him and decide who take the loot later. From the 4.1 underdog to middle class t7-8, everyone chase 8.3 like crazy. Even people who are against ratting jump down and rat a near-death 8.3 nonchalantly. The 8.3 people bring great content to mist, both for themselv…

• Quote from Quagga: “The way to fix the loot is to remove HO from the game.. revert all scouts buffs, remove CD rats, rework ava dungeons, remove timer from SRD, remove BZ crafting HO... ” It seems like it would take about 3 years to change all of those with their usual pace. I'm not even sure if I'll still be playing at that point. FML.

• Quote from Dubdee: “All transports to and from Brecilien should require travel thru lethal zones IMO. Hopefully they considering removing the possibility for Brecilien portals and unstable portals to spawn in nonlethal mists. This would make transporting valuable and generate content. ” I would have to disagree. If it's safe -> no profit on the way up, no problem with that, while profit to be gained on the way down. Transporting up and down Brecilien is like 2 different routes entirely, and it w…

• Quote from Schmellow: “Alternative - you load up, go to yellow solo mist and wait/search for colored wisps. Upgraded zones have random ava portal that displays destination, which in turn can be royal (can be bz or roads though). Very time consuming, but otherwise completely safe and does not require additional characters participation ” I didn't want to be explicit about it, but most the that "naked friend" would be an alt, not a different person.

• On average I do about 3-5 transport a day between Caerleon - Safe Zone Royal cities (e.g Sterling) - Black Zone Rest towns. Since update, I've done 8 transports Brecilien. (up then down count as 1 transport) This is the current state of transport as I see it after Beyond The Veil comparing to before. Risk involved is rated from 0 to 5, with 5 equals riskiest while 0 means risk-free. * Transport route * Before update * Current rating * Comments * Rest towns - Safe Zone Royal cities * 4 * 4 * Noth…

• Playing from SEA. Some day my ping is 260-270, others my ping around 290-300. But the connection is stable.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state.I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flawed they fixed. ” Buffing and nerfing circles are very common in games. I don't see a problem with it.The re…

• Sad story from a solo player

SpicyPepper - - Rants

Quote from ThreeHades: “The distance was like 2x as far as the multishot. ” The range my image ? That's the same range as multishot. Sword chased the bow smashing his E button repeatedly, when it's in range he casted it, only then the bow jump away so he didn't see the casting animation, and the sword followed. That's how all target charging spells behave in this game (knight boots, hellion shoes, .. . ). Claymore place a hitbox right before impact, and you can escape that hitbox to avoid the da…

• Quote from Quagga: “A year ago I made a post about grail, that E root should have a delay of 0.5-1sec ” Grail E root was originally delayed when it first came out. Guess what, It was complete garbage and they had to changed it into current state. I made shit load of silver with that update stocking them up, before that patch T4,5,6 Grailseeker was 40-60k, that was the price of an Avalonian artifact. So you basically wanted them to revert a flaw they fixed. Edit: Here it is: Quote from Retroman: …

• Dev Talk: The Mists

SpicyPepper - - News

Quote from Fikule: “What makes them less fun than overworld content for you? ” - Mist is an instance that lack randomness aspect of encounters, making it into another type of corrupted dungeon or 2v2 HGs, where there will always be specific meta you have to follow. Lots of people have already voiced this out even before test server release. - Lack of content to do in there due to instance's size, lack of contestable objectives, & no gathering resources to kill time while waiting for those contes…

• A Brave New Steed is Coming Soon!

SpicyPepper - - News

Need more Riding horse guild skin. Damn, riding horse is the most used mount in the game, how come there's no guild version of it in the shop.