Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from CannotBFound: “Is it even possible or not? Thank you guys ” Hi, there's no public iOS test version available for players currently.

• Quote from Floxie: “The test server is still down it says daily maintenance for like an hour now or more ” Hey the test server might be offline for most of the day but should be available for the rest of the week with some scheduled and unscheduled shutdowns now and then.

• Hey guys, we're doing some maintenance work on the test server and it might be unavailable for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Buggy Twitch Drop?

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi all, we've just posted an announcement about this issue, please have a look at Twitch Drops not awarding Common Chest 4

• Hey @Tondorius and thanks for your detailed report! Unfortunately I couldn't repro it, maybe you could send us some more info: - what's your device / specs (might be issue with gpu or low memory) - do you remember at which point your character changes colour? is it when you start certain action (start of crafting, gathering, melding at artifact foundry?) or opening/closing UI, anything particular? (I also assume it's not tied to any spell / item? maybe it's the cape with guild colours?) - does i…

• Error 499

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey guys, we've been told it should resolve itself so if it still doesn't work for you now please try again a bit later. (I would maybe suggest to restart your internet connection for a quicker "fix") Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Hey guys, we've been told it should resolve itself so if it still doesn't work for you now please try again a bit later. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Account access error

Dagother - - Bugs

Hello, we're currently restarting the server to fix the issue.

• IOS - Wrong Client Version

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Armageddon: “No change after maintance. Same Error. Anyone else with this Problem? ” Hey, it looks like you've got the right version but it's missing a softpatch, which is downloaded inside the app right after starting it. Could you try connecting via different network before starting the app and see if it works?

• Mists demi bosses not spawning?

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, they are spawning but not every mists cluster will have them altho with today's hotfix we've increased the chance significantly, you can read more here: [21. November 2022] 'Beyond the Veil' Hotfix 1

• Hey @Triky313 so far I couldn't repro this issue, does it always happen to you when you enter the Mists from Brecilien it bugs on the first Mists cluster? Can you still reproduce this issue? Do you know if same issue happens for your partymember when it happens to you?

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Here you go. youtu.be/H_SXs8CEhKA ” Oooh got it, thanks

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “I figured out what is happening with this one. It has nothing to do with red or blue. It is still happened with 2 blue characters. But it seems the issue is my friend's laptop being ass. He can't A out when someone is near him no matter what. It is still very weird and is only happening on the Test Server and not the Live Server. But that could be because Test has more stuff and you need a better computer to run it. Anyways, lets cancel this one. I still think its a weird …

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Please fix this before release. It is way better to have the friends arranged according to who was on more recently than alphabetically. ” That's how it still is for me, could you send me a screenshot or video of this issue?

• Hey @Blenfjorn I couldn't reproduce the issue you've reported and would need to clarify a few things. Could you tell me in which dungeon you experienced this issue and if you mean unflagged and flagged/hostile players by blue and red?

• Usually when warm air meets cold ground or water surface.

• Missing texture

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Hey guys, thanks for your reports! For the future it's best to use the in-game report command in chat: #bug <your message> so this way we get your report together with exact location and you don't need to send screenshots

• Hey @lekdaora please have a look at this thread Crash Reports and send all the info required to support (all info in the thread).

• Alliance invite

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from RoxieCottonz: “Im wrong I apologize I had to close game and restart to trigger the update TY! ” Ah right that's true, the hotfix is "optional" because of the mobile versions that we couldn't deploy so if you had previous version of the client open it would still allow you to log in.

• Alliance invite

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from RoxieCottonz: “Still not fixed not sure why its listed as fixed..... ” Hey, we've released a hotfix for this issue with today's maintenance [15. September 2022] Into the Fray Hotfix 6.1 but as stated in the patchnotes we could only hotfix it for desktop, unforunately mobile versions have to go thru playstore/appstore reviews which might take some time so it will be fixed for mobiles in the next patch.