Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

• I have a weapon and it does damage. And heres another weapon that does damage - but its easier to hit. Therefore the weapons are basically the same but the second is the better version. -omeet

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “Even though it's still profitable to craft at 100+% tax, I craft everything on my guild island (at a loss) just to keep from giving them money. ” Is it not possible to craft in the royal cities and then take the goods to caerleon? I have just tested a route using a donkey and haven't encountered any problems. ” I just walked over a road blindfolded and survived. As this is statistically significant enough to determine an outcome - crossing roads is …

• Who do i have to tag to get an answer? For cooking purposes there is no difference anymore between sorting and just randomly throwing the stuff in a chest.

• After you interact with an enemy player (dmg, debuff, cc - even aoe dmg reduction - everything that negatively impacts a hostile player) - you will be combat locked for 20 seconds. If you dont interact with an enemy player for 20 seconds - you will get out of combat You cant zone while combat locked. Additionally - you cant use realmgates and dont get a protection bubble if you are marked as a hostile player. I think if you are marked as a hostile player you are also banned from entering towns. …

• i did it ;/

Lucifen - - Beginner's Questions

You just have to click that and do this and then fix it. No problem.

• The protective bubble in dungeons (and caerleon underway) has a limited range thats really short. If you want to avoid facing people without skills you should wait after zoning for your skills to come up.

• Quote from Crane: “Yea I am a grumpy guy when little shits won't go through the effort of actually educating themselves on the game. Quote from Corean: “@Crane i can put up a t1 battle axe for 900mill in market and thatll be the most expensive item. you toxic af. ” Looks like the cuck answered his own question. These basic ass questions need to die. Educate yourself. ” Thats fine and all, but maybe you want take out the "Newbie questions are welcome! heart.png heart.png" and stop responding to n…

• There is no best overall - but there are good and bad choices for specific tasks. In most cases having good AoE dps helps with faming - thus leveling up the weapon faster. Expense of the weapons is pretty easy to grasp, explaining the grumpy remark you got. Each weapon line has 6 "types" The 3 basic ones are only limited by the basic ressources (wood, metal, leather and cloth) thus for the most part being as expensive or less expensive to buy as the ressources they take. All 3 have the same "pri…

• Quote from PackMule112: “Quote from Lucifen: “Everyone that doesnt get silver from the guild or through $ is technically self-sufficient. So technically i am. ” Technically not if you have been using credit card for 2 years before the f2p. ” ? Why is that relevant - i havnt. But even if someone did pay 5000000000 $ to get to the point of being technically self-sufficient - he would be... self-sufficient.

• Quote from delbarco: “I do not mean to imply that market manipulation is "evil" - after all, governments in the real world are manipulating markets all the time for all sorts of perfectly rational reasons. Economies give rise to various "excesses" and "market failures" which may need to be regulated one way or another. I really appreciate all the discussion here about the built-in dynamics that keeps the market functioning, but I also suspect that some kinds of interventions must be ongoing - th…

• Everyone that doesnt get silver from the guild or through $ is technically self-sufficient. So technically i am. In the way you meant it, i did that in beta 1+2 and in beta 3 i tried out splitting that up with a small squad - making those 7 people craft everything everyone in the group needs. In beta 1+2 it was a lot of fun to gather most of the ressource and being able to craft all my sets myself. Being self-sufficient in this way was a lot of fun so i did it. Beta 3 was... in a group you will …

• I have a bucket with holes, and i go get water with it to fill a tub. I am filling the tub, but on the way a portion of the water in the bucket flows through the holes. You could even say im... losing water. You are "losing out on" would be the clearer phrasing but it should have been obvious what Dethsesh meant. Selling raw mats and buying gear is something everyone(in the described situation of craft self with raw mats or sell) has access to. Thats the biiiig difference to the real world - whe…

• Quote from zerfaxx: “yes, resources are sorted by enchantment and tier and each category of item (journals, materials, runes) are all separated properly. ” Do i really have to circle and mark the stuff that is out of whack in my screenshot? There are crops at the top AND the bottom. Herbs are just spread out all over the place. Stuff that should be sorted by use/type is sorted by name. The tiers are jumping all over the place. All the farming stuff is just randomly somewhere. The screenshot is a…

• This one shows the problem a lot clearer. I dont think that mess was intended and hope they find a way to fix it soon. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5e8b109eefa3ca2ac3a72612f

• Thats the "your orders" screen. Not the "buy order" or "sell order" one. You are right there, it could need some work to be easier to use. Quote from zerfaxx: “Also about the new sort button: You guys absolutely nailed it! Please don't change it again it's perfect! ” Did you take a look at my screenshot? Does that look like a "nailed" sorting?

• SBI does not manipulate markets directly. What they do is create a system that balances itself. Each tier of refined ressource has a T2 of that ressource in it. You always need the refined ressource of TX and the unrefined of TX+1 to make a refined TX+1. Someone then makes gear out of it - if that is not wanted by the market (even if the Black Market wouldnt exist) the price would reach a point where it would be worth it to either study (destroy and turn into crafting fame) or recycle (get a bit…

• @GrayMo Thank you for taking your time and explaing. I still think something went awfully wrong with the new system. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5e8b109eefa3ca2ac3a72612f As you can see, everything needed to make food is all over the place. Not only is the stuff of the same tier not next to each other anymore (and you mostly need same tier stuff for each food) - it also has random items jumbled in between, is sometimes ascending order, sometimes descending. The wheat and ghoul jarrow are for …

• Quote from zerfaxx: “They actually fixed the sort button to work much better now so huge thanks to whoever that did it. ” The sort function is completely broken. It doesnt even sort weapons by Tier anymore. It's all jumbled up. Quote from zerfaxx: “What I really wish they fixed on the marketplace is the buy/sell order screen. For what reason are we only allowed to see three sell orders at once and why are they so small? I can barely read the text half the time. They should just make them separat…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “I would agree with not crafted by, but crafting skill. If crafting spec gives, lets say +0.1 item power bonus for a +10IP max, it could give a good kick start to economy as one more endgame money burn objective. ” The economy is roaring. It doesnt need a kickstart. This would just lead to the top guilds driving up ALL the prices to get those +10IP for their GvG teams, inflating prices for everyone else. Crafting should give you crafting advantages, fighting should give you…

• gather boycott

Lucifen - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Crane: “You are going to have to spell out your point to someone as dense as me. All I see is a high spec bloodletter screwing around with tanky gathering gear. Is this really what you presenting to the table as 'gatherers have it easy'? I guess I don't know how to gather, having gathering every resource past T8 50 spec. I am clueless. Spec up boys and you will get on this level. My god that video you posted. SO an overcharged high spec bloodletter is the basis for you 'shut up and ge…