Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 420.

• I would like this. The seeds would provide additional income to those willing to go out and farm, while providing a safer gather for those that would never go out to begin with. Tree growth should have a destiny board skill similar to any other crop. The skill would simply determine the chance of the tree to be enchanted when fully grown. Seeds can be enchanted, but this just gives them bonuses to their enchantment rate. e.g. a fully un-enchanted T6 seed may have the following growth odds: 6.0: …

• Aiming is really hard

Fikule - - Controller Testing

If your time is wasted by forum posts then I don't know what to tell you. The pre-emptive defensiveness speaks much larger volumes though. Sorry it took me half a month to respond, I guess I don't care about this interaction much. Plus, controls seemed no different to me. If you are looking to have some weird fight with someone, take it somewhere else.

• Quote from BluesJD: “A solo content so you can team... are you stupid?? Is there another meaning for the word "solo" on this community or what? ” "All players must constantly be attacking every other player around them, regardless of the matchup, mobility or difference in tier. If two of three people attack the third person, this is bannable, they should attack both enemies at the same time, evenly splitting their damage and attention. If one player dies, the remaining players must fight to the …

• Aiming is really hard

Quote from Arcanian88: “Do us both a favor and apply bare minimum effort before responding my guy. Test it out. ” My apologies, I was at work, which may not have occurred to you I suppose. Tested it anyway. Joystick flick targeting, RB lets me select anyone I want manually. Not seeing your issue.

• Aiming is really hard

Not personally logged in to test yet, but their description in the notes does not match what you are describing. - [CONTROLLER] Target Selection UI can be instantly opened with RB button - While open, targeting modes can be switched by RT button

• Aiming is really hard

Quote from Arcanian88: “Congrats bud they listened to you and now targeting in test server with controller is abysmally bad. SBI stop listening to the people that have barely played the game with controller, they will only provide you terrible ideas. ” You'll have to be more specific, only seeing bug fixes on the test server for controllers. Though nothing I would prefer (and I do play with a controller), is something that could not be a toggled option.

• Quote from Forstrom: “Quote from Fikule: “and just send people to one within a range of their gear ” That's literally IP cap but with extra steps you clown lmao ” How is that remotely like an IP cap? An IP cap makes taking better gear pointless and reduces the value of your levels. This system increases the risk and reward of taking better gear, but keeps it challenging. Take T8.3, and each person you kill is giving you big chunks of silver in items. It also ignores level IP so that actually mat…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Also locking slots is bad. We already have CDs for that shit. ” To be clear, I mean locking slot IP, not items e.g. if they come in with a 1,200 Cleric Robe, they can re-equip to a 1,500 Stalker's Jacket, but it gets hard-locked at 1,200 effective IP. So they can come in with gear swaps, it just stops them coming in with T4 and swapping to T8.3 as it would make the 8.3 as effective at T4 (and thus just massively pointless to swap in) It should be per gate though. So if you…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Got you. See. 8.3 no risk, massive reward in Mists.Just watch Solo Streamers abusing it right now. If you die in 8.3 you are very Bad. With the new 20 seconds its nearly impossible to kill an 8.3 or "team up". SBI urgently need to fix it or they will loose their new playerbase. Make no IP Cap in Legendary Mists. ” This is a "matchmaking" issue really. Stated this elsewhere, but it needs to be no IP cap, but which instance you end up in should be IP related. e.g. it needs t…

• Quote from Raktul: “i would add, another problem is the ip, for example, i was doing pvp with a guy of 1444 ip and i had 1232 ip (Not a problem since i can still put a fight and almost killed him) then the raid boss with 1800 ip appeared out of nowhere and almost killed both of us (still we survived bc he sucked at pvp) but there is a problem here people who are new will not have that much money to go full 8.3 in the mist, maybe something like a cap would solve the problem? idk ” Maybe only in t…

• Quote from Elestir: “Quote from Fikule: “My issue with healing sickness is sort of two-fold: 1. It mainly addresses larger group healing, while this system is for small scale primarily 2. Healing sickness is a pure negative to healers, while the wound system is something I believe can help balance healers and one-shots while opening up new mechanics for abilities to work with ” What I meant is that healing sickness could affect even non-healers that are being healed by a single healer (if they g…

• One of the recent issues in the mist patch has been being worried about handing out artifacts. So, why not tie all artifacts to mobs instead of just the new armor? But then give those mobs enchantment levels similar to resources. The mobs can be a 100% chance of an artifact related to that mob, while Chests have a chance to produce an artifact equal to their rarity (or lower). This means you'd need gold chests for pristine artifacts, or gold mobs. or, combining. Similar to resources, you should …

• Quote from Elestir: “I think game already has a feature that is addressing an excessive healing, and it's called healing sickness. Perhaps it should be used to address said issues. Maybe we won't even need the various healing debuffs in corrupteds/hellgates/mists then. But I would limit the max duration of healing sickness to 30 seconds (unless refreshed by further healing of course). And in PVE against very tough bosses if tank gets healing sickness from excessive healing it could be overcome b…

• Dev Talk: The Mists

Fikule - - News

What makes them less fun than overworld content for you?

• I feel like the better bet is making these dashes more conditional or focused on chasing or escaping and not both. They should also have different effects versus mobs in some instances where the mobility mobs create is too great. Depending on how conditional it's made, I think some abilities could work better than before in the right circumstance. As people say, it shouldn't end up being a stat check for who wins combat, but kiting is just as unengaging (hah)

• I'm honestly surprised mounts are a thing in the mists to begin with, but if they weren't it would seriously impact them economically when a large chunk of players no longer require them at all. But it definitely sucks that we have an area with somewhat balanced numbers and people still pick and choose their fights without any actual tension

• Quote from LordNrixx: “i mean, its too hustle to trade people 1 by 1 thats why i came up with this idea. its only a matter of sending a silver so i dont think economy will be affected by this feature. ” Fair yeah. Anyone can travel with silver for free, so maybe they should just be able to throw it out. I wonder if they're worried about making RMT more convenient/faster?

• Aiming is really hard

Controls should always smart aim on the target (as it does now), just let it have an option (or toggle button) to auto-lead a target. Controls would also benefit from Albion introducing target-of-target or "last ally" and "last enemy" target as well as your current target. This would mean if your heal isn't valid on your current target, it can check the target's target, then your last allied target, and if none of those are valid, target youself, and vis versa for damage spells (spell that can t…

• I think they'd worry about economy issues. I'd say this would be good if you could send the gold on the Guild Island, and the receiving player just needs to go to the guild island to pick it up. That way it's exactly the same as a 1 to 1 trade, but doesn't require both parties present at the same time.

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “The game already has a variant of this mechanic with Realmbreaker. It reduces your current and max health by 20%. That said… the debuff lasts only 6 seconds and is super bursty. This game is odd in how they artificially nerf healing in some content on one hand, but have very few weapons that have healing debuffs. One shot comps are obviously a concern with any healing debuff or max health debuff, but is healing the issue or armor shredding the real issue? Currently the M…