Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 797.

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from Piraterer: “Isnt it selfish to transfer your "banger" Account to a new server to kill noobs with no specs? Yes it is. Life isnt about Feelings. Its about Money. ” Could you please read my previous arguments before arguing with me? "Transfer after 6 months or so when the server is settled", not when the server is new, not when noobs don't have any specs. Disregarding a part of old player base is not a good way to make money though. ” Im pretty sure they will Pl…

• Isnt it selfish to transfer your "banger" Account to a new server to kill noobs with no specs? Yes it is. Life isnt about Feelings. Its about Money.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Piraterer - - News

Quote from Gizzel: “Im not sure why there is so many people crying. The amount of people that DONT PLAY because of ping is an issue. You wont really notice it too much, not to mention my guild of aussies literally roamed BZ for over 2 hours today and not 1 fight. Anytime its even numbers, they always run. What content are you really losing? More to the point. If you all stopped nutcupping and broke up guilds into smaller guilds, there would be tons of small scale content. Instead everyone is too…

• Quote from Spinner: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from Spinner: “? ” "If you are interested and think you have what it takes, please email moderators@albiononline.com." ” if you are interested in the offer, please send an invitation to my mail, with your requirements. ” Im afraid you dont understand. You wont become a Mod without applying to SBI for a free job. But i cant care less what you offer. I was just trying to help.

• Seeking in-game chat Moderators

Piraterer - - Announcements

Quote from Spinner: “? ” "If you are interested and think you have what it takes, please email moderators@albiononline.com."

• Seeking in-game chat Moderators

Piraterer - - Announcements

Quote from Spinner: “I can moderate RU chat 2-3 hours a day. ” Than you should apply.

• Original Founder

Piraterer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from GiForce: “It would be nice, if the original founders can purchase the upgrades. At that time there was no crystal founder's pack option. ” Feel free to buy an crystal Pack. Thanks.

Piraterer - - News

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Piraterer: “Well it will fix ping problem if you play near Signapore. Where are you located? I have an 182 Ping in Europe (Germany). ” i have 330 ms from Turkiye to Singapore. Are you talking about Singapore to Germany or Singapore to the US? ” Im in Germany. Ping to AO East is 182, Ping to AO West is 128.

• Yes it is. There was an answer from an Staff Member on another Thread.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Piraterer: “What do you pay? ” She said it is a Voluntary Position. That means you don't get paid. ” Oh. Thank you but no thanks than.

Piraterer - - News

Quote from PenguinHealer: “image.png Yes, thank for for second server, which will "fix" ping problem BTW, you need to change your "one world, multiple devices" on loading screen, after a month it will be kinda deceiving ” Well it will fix ping problem if you play near Signapore. Where are you located? I have an 182 Ping in Europe (Germany).

• Quote from MaxAO: “Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from Piraterer: “Why? You dont have money?And yes it is fair to give ppl paying for the Server (you cheap boy can play 4free on) an better start ” Quote from Piraterer: “Well you should play minecraft than. Make an own Server where everybody is friendly and wipe it everyday... I hope you never save normal games... that wouldnt be fair. ” No need to throw insults and turning this into an argument my man.I'm just voicing my frustration on having to…

• Süß. Nachdem man jetzt den Ping nachschauen kann. Bei 180er Ping kann ich in Deutschland auch noch super auf East spielen. Ich freue mich schon auf den Startgrind Und für neue Spieler ist es sicher auch ein tolles Gefühl nicht direkt von schlechten Spielern mit hoher Spec überfahren zu werden Fröhliches Grinden. Und Danke an SBI, dass es keine Server Transfers geben wird. (Vermutlich nach 6 Monaten gegen Echtgeld, aber Geld ist halt wichtig.)

• EANjshdusda schrieb:Quote from Piraterer: “Why? Because its fair. ” How is it fair to me, like many other Asian players, who were once also new players, grinded hundrds of hours, with 200+ ping, in a world full of hostile veterans, to reach our current character progressions. Now we are forced to repeat the grind again or keep suffering from 200+ ping. Albion is never supposed to offer the so-called "fairness" you mentioned, otherwise it will be wiping the server every other month. [/quote]Well …

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from Piraterer: “Why? Because its fair. ” Speaking of fairness, they are selling 5 days early access with the the founders pack. 5 days earlier into a rather unpopulated Albion world. Is that the fairness you were talking about? ” Why? You dont have money? And yes it is fair to give ppl paying for the Server (you cheap boy can play 4free on) an better start.

• Mach dich ruhig noch lächerlicher. Kannst ja klagen, sobald du dir sicher bist. (Wäre es nicht sinnvoller für dich geltendes Recht heranzuziehen? Du bist ja kein Europäer. Am besten machst du ein eigenes Servertransferverbotsrecht. Oder du liest die ToS und findest raus, was du da als Nutzungsbedingung unterschrieben hast.) Und nein man diskriminiert keinen, wenn jeder mit 0 beginnt. Und ja viele Europäer werden zum Start dort spielen. Ping egal. Das Founder Pack bietet keine Ingame Items oder D…

• Albion ist pay2fasterprogress alleine schon wegen den Premiummodell Also ändert sich nichts. Kannst 4free ja aufholen. Einen Charaktertransfer wird es aus logistischen Gründen safe nicht geben. Alleine weil Premium Charaktergebunden ist und das die Economy verhageln würde. Und Main Argument: SBI würde nichts daran verdienen. Wenn jeder bei 0 anfängt ist das wohl das momentan fairste Konstrukt. Und grade zum Start wirst du viele West Spieler auf East sehen.

• Thats what you can read in FAQ of Asia East.

Piraterer - - News

Quote from Swrena: “SBI constantly making decisions that 90% of the community hate. terrible contents. the price of premium, then this non-transferable fresh server. How to kill your game in a nutshell. watch and learn boys. ” Well at least noob 8.3 streamers gets every wish.