Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• It's like a nature doc narrated by David Attenborough! I love it!

• Penis physics when

nonnymouse - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aedistan: “Quote from nonnymouse: “If I did the same, I'd be charged with indecent exposure. ” Actually, you just have to identify as a man now to get around that. But that's a moot point because as everyone knows, there are no girls on the interwebs. ” Fuck you. The law shits all over trans people; don't drag them into this. This ain't about how many women are on the internet. Just because we don't normally choose to talk to you, doesn't mean we don't exist. This is about Albion's cr…

• Wait... what if, once gear gets to the "unusable" state, it's automatically trashed? So, you can still repair it if it hasn't gotten to that point, but the moment it's damage counter falls to zero, it's gone.

• A way to convert silver into bags - even untradable ones - would be great though, for people wanting to curb their spending habits and keep a "savings account". There was someone in chat the other day expressing frustration over the fact that this isn't currently possible, and they have a bit of an issue of accidentally spending more than they intend.

• Penis physics when

lol, the sonovabitch actually posted it! But damn it, it's called DICK PHYSICS! DICK PHYSICS! Quote from Aedistan: “Not the same. We got peck physics though. We can have penis physics when we get vulva physics. ” How the fuck is dick physics not the same as tit physics? If women's breasts are considered "sexual organs" because they elicit sexual response to (straight) men, then why the fuck is it acceptable to have them move about in unnatural ways, but the same shit can't apply to dicks? I don'…

• It's like I always say in chat; "150 plugs, 150000 leaky assholes" >:( Quote from LienHabey: “up. plz make the muted-list, something like friend-list ” Yes. This. Please. I'm shit at typing, and having to manually unmute each name by typing them out is a huge pain in the ass. Give us something similar to the friend list, which includes the last time the muted player has actually posted anything in chat. If I see someone hasn't posted in three months, I can just click the "remove" button, and not…

• This may be a weird question, but trophies for labourers... do they decay or become trash overtime, after having been placed in a house or guild hall? I'm asking because, as far as I can tell, they don't; it makes me wonder how the market for them doesn't just... die!? I mean, certain ones, even at t4, can sell for some decent money; what's going on here? Are there really that many new players (... er, accounts...) coming in to create a steady demand?

• Yes. Albion is totally pay to win. When I swiped my credit card into my credit card drive, I received a pop-up screen congratulating me on winning Albion. Yes, that's right, guys, I am the winner of Albion. Me. Y'all can go home now, the game is over, now that the winner has been decided UwU

• EDIT: shit how did this wind up in this thread? Sorry; please delete this

• The Catfish Thread

Quote from LoveNugget: “I pretty much do the same excepting that "Everyone I know on the internet is a person" (even that's arguably untrue when you consider all we're really doing here is representing ourselves with electronic signals). But yeah, just treat people as other players then decide if their behaviour and attitude is the type you want to engage with. It can be quite helpful to consider male(masculine) and female(feminine) as traits and characteristics rather than classifications. Flow…

• The Catfish Thread

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Y'all catfishing yourselves, and you damn well know it. You know that someone telling you "im a gurl plz gib silber uwu" is always a man. If someone is insisting they're a "girl", and they clearly have something to gain by convincing you of this, then you know damn fucking well what's going on. If you're giving them free shit, then you're a willing participant. It's either that, or you're the kind of chauvinist pig who literally thinks not having a …

• The Catfish Thread

Y'all catfishing yourselves, and you damn well know it. You know that someone telling you "im a gurl plz gib silber uwu" is always a man. If someone is insisting they're a "girl", and they clearly have something to gain by convincing you of this, then you know damn fucking well what's going on. If you're giving them free shit, then you're a willing participant. It's either that, or you're the kind of chauvinist pig who literally thinks not having a dick somehow makes it hard to click buttons. An…

• Despite all his protests, cumboss clearly wants this to happen. He keeps giving you free bumps. Thanks, cumboss

• Quote from combosd: “%F0%9F%A4%A1.png ” Did you draw that yourself? It's an amazing self-portrait.

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Players . determine . the . prices Not SBI. ” one ava tool asks for 300 energy thing. make them 50, and the price will fall to a reasonable level. i hope you have a brain. ” T4 takes 100 Avalonian energy. Just like every other item that can be upgraded, the number required to upgrade increases with each tier. You want t8 to use less in avalonian energy than t4. The price of Avalonian energy is decided by the players who go out and get it. Anyone can …

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from nonnymouse: “And the Avalon energy thing is pricey because..........? ” ask sbi. i m asking sbi. it s the same with sigils, too. royal gear is also too expensive becos of this bullshit. ” Players . determine . the . prices Not SBI. Players. Players are the reason crafting and refining is expensive; players are the reason crafted goods are expensive; players are the reason resources are expensive. T4 sigils aren't even particularly rare, but players choose to sell…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Avalonian tools cost so much because that's what people choose to sell them for. This is the wonderful world of free market capitalism. Isn't it glorious? ” it s not about "they choose the price". the avalon or whatever energy thing is pricey which in the end makes ava tool pricey. ” And the Avalon energy thing is pricey because..........?

• Avalonian tools cost so much because that's what people choose to sell them for. This is the wonderful world of free market capitalism. Isn't it glorious?

• The Harpy's Nest

nonnymouse - - Chronicles of Albion

End of the road There was pne portal. and it lead to a shitty winter wonderland back on the shitty royal continent, a few shitty zones away from the shitty city of Fart Sniffling. "fuck sake!" She headed for the portal. She was fucking done with this shit. Maybe she would try again another day; it was getting to be late o'clock. She stepped out into the snow, checked the map and moved in the general direction of the city. She passed through to the next zone. A bright blue glowing portal caught h…

• Sort/Stack buttons

nonnymouse - - Feedback & Suggestions

This hurts my soul as a (semi-amateur) web developer. You should always strive to make your stuff accessible to the widest possible audience, and this includes where and how you place your buttons. Sort and stack are used far more frequently by the majority of the player base than wardrobe and load outs, and therefore should have prime real-estate; they should not be shoved out of the way to the bottom of the window. Also, having them clearly labelled is important. The icons are cute, and I comp…