Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• This is a great discussion, guys! I liked it when someone said something like: the game is like real life, it is the people who decide to be selfish shit. The game structure gives the players many options and they choose. I personally don’t play much pvp, I see the value on a fair pvp though, not because I am afraid of being killed, but for I would feel bad knowing I f****d with real person behind that avatar. I enjoy playing Albion for many of the other aspects the game has to offer, including …

• "Hide" Off-hand Skin

Tallju - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ProfessorZee: “Interesting idea. Could this potentially affect combat though by hiding off-hands and not being able to see what that player is using in their off-hand? Or is this suggestion simply client side? I also like the idea of additional weapon skins, I am an avid vanity skin collector and love all of the vanity weapons and off-hands I have been able to collect over the years. Anything I can add to my collection is a bonus by now ” I feel the same as you do toward the skins; I …

• Master of Fists

I agree with you, I think those gloves look way too bulky. I just suggested skins specific to weapons and usable in combat; one skin to the fists making them look cool and smaller would be great. I was thinking about investing on fist, but that bulky look upsets my sight. If it is an issue for you and me, I am sure there are lots of others sharing the same feelings; probable not most players, I suppose, but larger enough of a public to justify the work on that skin option to change that bad look…

• Character customization.

Also, a non-gendered look would be nice to have as an option!

• Wardrobe Loadouts

Yeahhhh!!!

• "Hide" Off-hand Skin

Hey, guys! Love being able to use those skins to hide the head and capes (I always hated looking at those capes)! It would be great if you guys could also add a "Hide Off-hand"! I am much more attached to my character when I can choose its stats/skills without sacrificing the way it looks! Also, make more skins to apply to the weapons (specific to each category or even specific to a weapon class; also ones which work in combat). I think that would make the game more interesting, not knowing by t…

• This is a very simple idea, but I think it would be helpful when using the trading tool: every time the silver amount goes above 0 silver, that amount would be highlighted, in green or yellow, for instance. This would make it easier not to miss that a silver amount was added to the "trade". :-))

• Firstly, I would like to congratulate the devs for the “no cape” and “no head” skins! Now I finally love my character! Now my suggestion: you guys could do the same for the Off-Hand items. Also, it would be great to have a skin specific to the main general classes of weapons: a cool small wand to replace the look of those huge magic staffs; an epic gorgeous sword for the sword users; and so on. Make even more skins, devs (I personally love those recent mage and death ones, btw)! People love them…

• yehhhhhhhhh, well done guys I love my char now!

• it would change the economy's dynamics, but I think for the best great idea

• After dismounting and the mount animal is still available within the circle, I believe it would be very useful to be able to remount by only using the keyboard button (or screen button for IOS or Android) and not having the left mouse click (or direct touch screen) as an option to do so. The remount by using the left mouse button constantly interferes with combats, collecting, farming, ... The idea is to have the character walking back to remount by only pressing the mount/remount button, this w…

• I really don't like the look of capes, but of course, I want the specs they add to my character. Remember the wise piece of advice from Edna in "The Incredibles" about capes and the undoing of some heroes. Also, sometimes, I prefer my character without any face gear, or with the look of something like that "Mage Cowl"; I want to see my character's face. One solution could be adding "No Cape" and "No Head Gear" as a skin. I'm sure people would even pay gold for this and it's something, I suppose,…

• Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “Up ” Just ignore them, man; it is not worth your attention; keep giving ideas, remember that the goal here is to talk to the developers and to mature people who understand what respect means; I assume most of these jerks are just kids growing up or “grown up” seriously in need of developing their ethical and social maturity.

• I play Albion only on my iPad and, besides some problems with lack of some important animations and the long delays after an update, it runs quite well! I just recently tried using a mouse on my iPad, it works ok, but I found that on IOS the mouse interface is disappointing at the least. Nevertheless, I tried playing Albion with that mouse and, of course, those IOS limitation limitation reflected on the game-play. The option to right-click on the PC is very useful in many aspects of the game, pa…

• Apple softwares can be a huge pain to deal with, I suppose that has to deal with the huge delay to an official Apple Store release. I play the game only on IOS, on a huge iPad: I would like to do more PvP, for example, but the PC interface is far superior when it comes to combat, specially PvP; I can even hook a bluetooth keyboard and a mouse to the iPad, but due to IOS limitations, it's still inferior compared to the PC. It would be great if the Albion app could find ways around those limitatio…

• As we can learn from The Incredibles, capes can be a downfall of a hero. I personally do not like any of them! One idea to please those who prefer going capeles, but keeping its benefits, is to add a no cape skin. Perhaps even a no head armour skin as well. For everything else, I really like the skins, for tactic and aesthetic reasons! Keep making more nice outfits, to make bearable wearing some of those ugly, but useful gears.

• Lots of times, when I'm trying to get some city shop intel looking at a city map, I get prevented to do so for the sales price gets on the way not letting me see the shop info tab. There was even this one occasion when the sales price of one shop blocked the way for the info tab of the adjacent shop. I play on the iPad, not sure if it's a problem on the other devices. What I suggest to fix this is to state the sales price in the same tab as the shop info. :-)) Thanks, guys!

• Well done, guys! Might be only my impression, but the game seems to be running more fluidly, beautiful!

• Right before this huge delay happening now, the ios updates were keeping up real quickly with the general software; this was a positive sign for me to get premium subscription; my iPad is the best device I have to play the game at the moment, if it keeps delaying like now, I’m most likely canceling my subscription. I’m sure there are many other players in a similar situation/mindset as mine! You guys already raised the prices, paying attention to the ios update would be a way to care for the qua…

• I realized that for vegetables there are only “Place” and “Water”; therefore, to complement my idea, there could be in the same tab for planting the vegetable: <Place> and also <Place and Water> (with a visual for the focus intel for watering - as it already happens when watering + the green/red idea).