Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• @Stardust968485 Thank you for letting me know. I will probably change it to Shift as well, Alt is too close to the stupid Windows key. Is there a way to disable the Windows key while gaming?

• @Tipx Thank you very much for this, I will make a new character ASAP and try it out and let you know how it goes. How do you do self target or does it automatically do it unless you click another target?

• @jad0 I'd rather not do that if I can help it @Tipx I will wait for an answer and stay in the tutorial area till I get one, that way I can make money while I wait, even though it's meager money, Plus all of my Twitch drops are on this character, so I've come to far to give up now... I just need my commands for casts...it's very difficult to do movement via the way these voice commands work, you need x,y coordinates of the screen (by resolution numbers) to be able to move it which is fine for som…

• I asked this question to Support but have not gotten an answer back and am kind of stuck as to what to do next in Albion without an answer. I am physically disabled and have a program called VoiceAttack for Voice Commands in games...the program is capable of Macros. If I create macros will I be banned by Easy Anti-Cheat? Because of my physical limitations, macros would be the only way I would be able to participate in lethal PVP. I started watching AlbionTV and Lewpac last night and they said to…

• A classless system is what drew me to the game but is still so confusing. Especially if you're trying really hard to not make any noob mistakes like the ones they make videos about and all of the builds I look at, the lowest tier on the equipment is 4. It's so difficult to get used to. I have not played an MMO in a long time and this is all so strange. It's even harder when you are physically disabled and slow at smacking the correct button for things, so I have restarted my character many time…

• Greetings

PurpleSweetTart - - Introduce yourself!

So just an update, my friend decided not to continue playing so it's just me. The game gets difficult during expeditions. I thought having the bow would help but it didn't do much to improve things so I'm going to try the fire staff. I've seen a few people with plate armor and the fire staff. Or is that a beginner thing and not something you should really do? -PurpleSweetTart

• Greetings

PurpleSweetTart - - Introduce yourself!

My friend and I have come to Albion because it was recommended to us from a lot of people. We are disabled so it is hard for us to find games that we can play. We have a lot of ideas about how to make games more accessible. We are looking for a place to share those ideas. I have a personal goal of getting to Premium without buying it as I already have spent way too much money on games. I know everyone says that, but I like the challenge. So far, I like that you can wear whatever you wish, and it…