Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• i really think , the double servers is either gonna attrack more people of empty it. Chinesse gonna invade it.

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Ninjaduff - - News Archives

Quote from Dortin: “i died in tunel when i was going to town but the server trow me out... when i get back inside, someone was atacking me and i died so i have no stuff in me cuz he robbed me. will i get somekind of refund so i can buy the items i lost or i will have to stop play this game? ” stop play this game

• Quote from Ones: “yeah this. let's not complicate things. the problem was people couldn't enjoy the game, because their favorite content got unapproachable. this is still not an improvement. it's just another clever way to screw the community. if you think i am wrong, show me some proof. let's talk SBI. ” You need a chill pill. Dont be toxic, this game is free, no one force you to play it.

• This is why this game is so great. SBI team just want the best for they game. which is the best for us

• In a recent patch , double bladed cooldown got better. Ive tried both for gathering and kill mobs here is my OWN result. Gathering/escaping : Bloodeletter Gathering/Pve(like skinning) : double bladed staff PVP : both are ok, but i have a smaller preference over the double bladed for the stun. PVE (Random dungeons for example) : i like the double bladed but the bloodletter execute is really nice to have and easy skill up. I used bloodletter for skinning for long now and i find it slow, even with …

• Awesome work as always, keep it up !

• [Resolved] Gold Market Issue

Quote from bdlGabriel: “problems happen, sbi solved the problem, move on. I was also banned, 24 hours without playing, it sucks, but life goes on, you should have used this time with something productive, instead of getting steric in the forum. To the developers, thank you for the great work, the players who expected a day when everything flowed without problem are great optimists. The troubles pass, the game will be more fun from here on out. ” KUDOS to you buddy!

• Ugh

Ninjaduff - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from GrandPapayaMagister: “I am trying but the game doesn't let me currently on my 4rd login forum.albiononline.com/index.p…98760b60bf94fcc050fb4c021 ” 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg SMILE I SAID

• Sorry to hear that buddy. whats your average ping?

• The server got wiped??

Ninjaduff - - Forum Banter

oh good lord xD

• Ugh

Ninjaduff - - General Questions & Discussions

J4qXoO6.jpgBe happy my friend !

Thanks SBI for your hard work,

Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from Ninjaduff: “Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from Ninjaduff: “Economy is changed guys, now move on, the prices will eventually flat like before, its the law of the market. Now just watch those bug abusers being banned. ” this is a really, really dumb comment ” Look son , someone is getting ban soon ” yeah and it's probably going to be you judging from your previous dumb comment you're probably a part of this issue ” Probably since i have not played since yesterday night…

Quote from Volemon: “I'm little confused to be honset. From one point of view Ninjaduff is right, eventually most of bug abusers will get banned. But on the other hand it will take quite a while for prices to flat and it's not possible to reverse all issues that comes from it. In my opinion rollback should be seriously considered but i also understand that it is not easy decision to make. I just believe that if players will persuade you to make a rollback you will make it within one hour, cuz so…

• Quote from TexasRanger: “I can't even download the game past 1.2GB, What the fuck is this? ” i tho you were a texas ranger D:

Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from Ninjaduff: “Economy is changed guys, now move on, the prices will eventually flat like before, its the law of the market. Now just watch those bug abusers being banned. ” this is a really, really dumb comment ” Look son , someone is getting ban soon

• TBH , i played quite a while since 2 weeks and ive NEVER experimented a connection drop, or random logout. im on the wifi and play 4-5 hours straight . Maybe your should watch your connection ?

Economy is changed guys, now move on, the prices will eventually flat like before, its the law of the market. Now just watch those bug abusers being banned.

• Keyboard glitch after inviting someone

Ninjaduff - - Bugs

EVEN WITH THE FIX. ITS STILL BROKEN. when you type the name of a player to kick him for afk in expe your keyboard keep disabling

• Quote from Chumo: “Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Ninjaduff: “You mean another wipe PRIOR the realease in july or like another onein may then another one in july ” There is only one wipe planned - the one at official release in July. ” Pretty sure official posting re Galahad patch stated that there would be a "mid-patch" wipe that has NOTHING to do with the obvious wipe for release. Im not surprised however if this is not the case bc the devs have time and time again demonstrated utter incompetenc…