Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• BUG: No pop up to accept revive

ArchaicLord - - Bugs

Anyone else seen this?

• BUG: No pop up to accept revive

ArchaicLord - - Bugs

Hello, While doing an avalonian dungeon on the way in I accepted a rervive. When on the boss I lagged was booted out of game. After reconnecting I was no longer able to accept a revive from healer. I rebooted my PC and still the same senario. I left and rejoined party. I checked my settings I do not think there is an option to reject them automatically.

• Quote from Recidivate: “I have encountered this before. I think it can happen if you are knocked down while the E ability is active, but I have not deliberately tried reproducing it. I was able to fix it by un-equipping and re-equipping the dagger. ” Thanks. Will try that next time

• The E ability broke on 1H dagger after casting in a solo dungeon. It appeared permanently on. Was not able to re-cast or get its effect. When I zoned out of the dungeon the skill worked as normal. I do not know if this is reproducible. I recorded a video but it is bigger than the upload limit.

• There are many solutions we could debate it all day. AWS / AZURE / Open Shift As they already said its no mean feat. It will take a good chunk of resource, time, testing to move over seemlessly and ensuring the CICD pipeline and test suite is robust enough. I am just please to actually see that something is being done and steps are being taken in the right directions at least. Compensation is ok and glad to see that is being looked into because like now. I just been downed. If I was in BZ I coul…

• [May 20th] Server Issues

ArchaicLord - - News Archives

Quote from InfanteDoCapeta: “People just worrying about compensations, just try to fix it fast that's all I ask. ” I am most concerned with that fact that, IT KEEPS happening again and again!! I am not convinced that SBI will put in place the right measures to mitigate it.

• [May 20th] Server Issues

ArchaicLord - - News Archives

A lot of it could be solved if they built the servers and services in the cloud. AWS WAF, Guard Duty shield.

• World map not auto following

ArchaicLord - - Bugs

yeah its really pigging annoying especialy if your being chased and don't know how to get to a portal or something

• World map not auto following

ArchaicLord - - Bugs

Hello, I play using LInux steam client. I have noticed since random dungeon update when I open the world map it does not follow me from zone to zone anymore. I do not know if this is a linux specific thing or not. I have checked and cannot find any settings to toggle this on off. Any ideas?

• Cool thanks for this. Will try this out. However t8 zones are petty busy and seems are to far away to bother with a horse pull

• roger that that is what i have been using it for so far.

• This is what I was thinking of doing with the great axe. If I were to use a blazing that would have to be HCE only as there pretty dam expensive. So what weapons would you suggest for Fame Farming (FF)? I am not sure Greataxe a good choice now How would one level a blazing enough to be viable for HCE without loosing loads of silver in the process?

• Is it better to FF with the Arcane or use a different weapon?

• Hi all, wondering if I could get some help to speed me along. I have been playing greataxe. It seems a good solo build for t5-t8 Black Zone stuff. I am interested in arcane. My plan so far has been to get one build to 100. To use that and then use the Fame credits to fame what I need for an arcane build for Hell gates/GVG and zvz. My issue is it just seems so god dam slow, and I don't seem to be viable for group play at all. How can I fix this? I need to progress a lot lot faster than I am. Can …

• I find it pretty disgusting that players can bring 8.3 gear to a yellow zone chest. New players have no chance of ever getting not to mention its also contested with many many other players. Al they can do realistically which is gather (for majority that's pretty boring) or kill mobs in. I really think new players should be provide content that they actually have a chance at instead of being over powered by greedy people who need to feel there special because they kill new players in t3 gear.

• Hello everyone, I have recently joined Albion. Been playing for about two weeks now. Thanks go Glengis and the rest of the guild I have learnt a great deal about the game and explored many aspects the game has to offer. I have mostly got my skills up in fishing and using fire staff. If you have any questions or need any help then everyone will do the their best to help you on your way. Anyways that's enough from me. Look forward to meeting you and adventuring together