Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Tombalone - - News

Quote from Godplay101: “I think there will be both yellow and black zones which in my opinion will be the right thing to do in order to move some people out of the RC ” If its a yellow zone, big guilds can control who plays in those zones. keeping red guards (or Caerleon guards if they manage to get some faction bois there) and beating the shit out of solos when all they wanna do is content. full loot has the perk that when you die, you go back to town. If it's yz you just keep getting beaten up…

• There is a legit, credible, believable, plausible, thinkable ranking system? I always thought it was just some token banner with a name plate.

• Quote from Majindoom: “The problem is this ends up being a huge silver sink if farming fame credits ” Isn't it a good thing to have silver sinks?

• Black zones

Tombalone - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from ItsNewbie: “I assume your not taking the soup, there can be no other explanation as to your bad luck. ” how does soup save you from cc dismount and burst?

• PVE Servers Please

Tombalone - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from SirJandA: “So me and the wife are loving the game and are both premium members, however we are not PVP players and since you cant progress past Tier 5 w/o forced PVP it wont be long before we quit the game. I think a few PVE only servers would go a long way towards keeping us and other PVE players playing the game. ” So you want the game to be like New world? Not going to happen.

• Quote from Fikule: “As for roads, that's a good question. My guess would be the bonuses in a road zone could be turned off, as you don't know what content you're getting, so you cannot gear appropriately. (so no bonus, but you can clear the content way faster in good gear still) ” So what prevents someone from just going into the roads and switching from a skip set to another swith no consequence and then coming back out for the tier-appropriate world content? Quote from Fikule: “It is a grind, …

• WASD movement plz

Quote from MrPockets: “Quote from Tombalone: “a joystick allows you to move in any direction around your character. So if you wanna go past let's say a wall or a maze of furniture, it's a breeze. But if you had WASD controls you are limited to 8 directions. ” I want to focus on this idea for a bit. Previously your argument was that this new control scheme might offer an advantage over current control schemes. (valid concern, I understand) But now, you are saying this will offer disadvantages...s…

• Quote from AieNovis: “No. It's better internet connection to win. If you have a good ping on this game you already won most of your future pvp fights. ” you pay for internet so therefore it is pay to win. If you use free internet, then your paying to walk to the free internet.

• WASD movement plz

Quote from MrPockets: “Quote from Tombalone: “You are right, that is my biggest concern. WASD work for some games because they have systems designed for them. Either in a controlled space (Battlerite as you mentioned earlier, ROTMG) or Heavy target-based combat (Wow, GW2, SWTOR, etc). Quote from MrPockets: “Now I do think you are being a bit dramatic with what this would do. Let's use the mobile version and the new controller support features as examples....have those control schemes forced them…

• WASD movement plz

You are right, that is my biggest concern. WASD work for some games because they have systems designed for them. Either in a controlled space (Battlerite as you mentioned earlier, ROTMG) or Heavy target-based combat (Wow, GW2, SWTOR, etc). Quote from MrPockets: “Now I do think you are being a bit dramatic with what this would do. Let's use the mobile version and the new controller support features as examples....have those control schemes forced them to redesign the entire game? Doesn't look lik…

• I had the same issue earlier, I used Disk repair to fix it. Basically, EAC is interfering with windows operations which causes it to crash. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth sfc /scannow chkdsk /r Then I let windows update my computer and that's about fixed it.

• WASD movement plz

Quote from MrPockets: “Quote from Tombalone: “Quote from syntaxkitty: “please add wasd, or even just forward movement. i'm a paying customer and will lose another customer if game doesn't adapt. I've tried several ways of palying and still just can't do simple things, like fishing, like i can on the phone. the phone sucks because the UI is so tiny, but its better than this mouse movement. i've used wasd for over 20 years and managed to play pvp just fine. ALMOST all rpg's use wasd in some way ev…

• Quote from HiroNoUnmei: “II refuse be the group healer anymore in open world. Its no fun to play. It is frustrating ungratful role that exists in albion and it gets nerfed and nerfed and nerfed. Its a waste of money and gives 0 satisfaction to play now. ” The current iteration of damage abilities for healing staves is poor. They got nerfed to the ground cause people keep finding ways to never fucking die to anything lel. BUT don't you worry, all staves including nature will be updated and rework…

• so you want solo statics in red? well there are solo statics on roads. gives you group dg fame but soloable.

• I totally agree the suicide command just instantly kills you. Everybody knows what's worse than PVP clump and dumps, suicide obviously. It's truly one shot and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Sure there is a window asking you if you are FULLY sure, but cmon after that it's just instant man. It's so unfair and I die so often. Why do i keep doing it? cause i am lazy.

• WASD movement plz

Quote from syntaxkitty: “please add wasd, or even just forward movement. i'm a paying customer and will lose another customer if game doesn't adapt. I've tried several ways of palying and still just can't do simple things, like fishing, like i can on the phone. the phone sucks because the UI is so tiny, but its better than this mouse movement. i've used wasd for over 20 years and managed to play pvp just fine. ALMOST all rpg's use wasd in some way even the simplest to the best. -_- stop wasting …

• I play on a toaster that connects using wifi with HDD. From my experience, you will get a lot of freezing and lag especially when a lot of people blast spells. My computer has frozen on me at critical moments too many times that I try to avoid group content in general XD.

• Quote from Swordcrafter: “There is very simple solution. 1. When higher IP player (in a group of 2+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 2+ player - he gets nothing for loot and kill fame. (equipment is totaly destroyed on dead player and zero inventory) 2. When higher IP player (in a group of 3+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 3+ or more players - he gets nothing for loot and he lose kill fame. (4+vs1 is totaly unfai…

• because of the horrible things happening geopolitically, you need a pity parade from as many vendors as possible? brutally honest, that sounds incredibly pathetic. That is just as bad as influencers telling restaurants and hotels to give them free shit for "social media clout".

• Recruit spam in the recruit channel. Not in Global, English, or any of the other chats. type /rec for guild spam