Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men? It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again! When the beating of your heart Echos the beating of the drums There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes! Why you increase taxes? Is it necessary? Have any Welfare subsidies from Gov ? If don't have ,why I need pay more taxes to Gov... ...

• Yap last time i dead in bandit events because get freez and throw to air and get all damage from enemy's E , can't use any ability like freez or immune damage R .

• Yap , this is why I don't like use Ramparts , Dawnsong ,curse skull(forget name) ,ice (forget name) . + this Feedback mobile Joystick bug "hit ground spell aim " will disappear and ability will random release .

• Feedback mobile Joystick bug

Catorcoffee - - Bugs

Quote from PandaDaggy: “Hi, developers Right now the battle bracer E skill on mobile needs “tap + release + drag“ to perform which is very hard (unplayable to some extend). I suggest to improve the control by “tap + drag”. So, basically “tap” initiates the phase 1 instead of “tap+ release”. Hope that I made myself clear and look forward to your feedback on this. Best, PandaDaggy ” Battle bracer control improvement for mobile players

• So what weapons you use in CD ? If have high mobility you can reset fighting.

• Yap can I have your all stuff in game ? Haha great nature if in same ip and you have purge+ real meta weapons you will easy to kill

• Feedback mobile Joystick bug

Catorcoffee - - Bugs

Console (again)

• Is it a bug?

Catorcoffee - - Bugs

Quote from YouxFatty: “Why when druid use revival ( second W ) in CD he doesnt get debuff to his damage by -50%? It was too annoying to have this as ur opponent... ” if you use Qs 1 or Qs 3 in CD will get 50 %reduce damage,in open map will not get this debuff .

• Yap i hope so Albion will have more weapons trees ,Bards , Necromancer, Earth staff, Tamer , lighting staff, Drogan Knight (no need riding dragon, transform to dragon like dotA hero ) , boomerang , 鐧( one kind of Chinese weapons,function like mace , like hard whip)

• Visual bug - Spell indicators

Catorcoffee - - Bugs

Yap mobile phone also have same problems, sometimes i attack Fs outpost will not show spell indicator "time for the hammer " ,you know if you not skip this hit ground spell you will knocking down or your head will chop by people

• Yap ,NDA just give back same distance before nerf ,but attack radius around you nerf to 3m

• Any skill is interruptable rn

Catorcoffee - - Bugs

Let me tell you ,now all throw to air and force moving can interrupt all abilities from mobs or player XD .

• W ability W1 Ginga Au Can restore 3times , every 6s will restore 1times. (If you have 3 stack mean you can cast this ability 3 times,but have cd 2s for next casting same ability) Cd 2s Roll to target position , range 5m Gain shield and next normal attack will change to kicking ( add 100 damage ) animation is doing "Au" to rolling to target position,next normal attack will doing kicking "mei lua de compasso " W2 brisk pace music Buff 40% attack speed and moving speed 5s for 10 people in 7m radius…

• Bardos ,melee DPS , Support , Harass/poke Q's 1 let's we dance Melee 3m radius AoE damage, can recast 3 times , Cd 3s Range 3m Animation:" doing kicking like capoeira Q's 2 hero poetry Gain shield and restore 3% losing hp to 5 ally in 6 m radius around you Cd 5s Animation like blue colour musical note ️ fly around you Q's 3 fear treble Singing a fear songs to reduce enemy's damage and healing bonus 3s . Range 15m Cd 5s Animation throw one yellow colour musical note

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from Catorcoffee: “Frost Nova will nerf range and radius,so I hope will reduce Cd to 15s . ” Dont you think an enormous buff defeats the purpose of the original nerf....? ” Enmm about balance,bow W2 frost shot have 15s cd and can jump more far than Frost Nova. Qs 1 can knocking back Pass 1 can slowdown enemy 10 % W2 can jump 15m

• Frost Nova will nerf range and radius,so I hope will reduce Cd to 15s .

• Quote from hebe1314: “阅读能力有待提升,你确实需要提升和仔细阅读文章,首先我的T4等级是35级没错吧,上面写着1级加成1%是没错吧!35级是35%没错吧, 但是你能看我个人信息的图吗?上面写着等级4木头是17.5%百分比,我有说其他等级的吗?所以说你玩游戏还是不认真,很多差距的,你有点开它的加成吗?里面详细的显示各个等级的加成,而显示最高数据得加成是你所有等级最高的一个知道吗?上面显示15.5不代表我T8也是17.5懂吗?能仔细的回答嘛?这个是论坛,反馈BUG的,和解答的,。 ” 告訴你一個大秘密,這個是Bug唷,因為之前都是產量 +0.5/Lv簡單說你T4 熟練度是35級,那麼就35×0.5=17.5 %。所以你的閱讀理解沒錯是Albion 寫錯。

• Quote from Quagga: “about patch 1&2 currently a new feature from TP is a big plus, but it has brought with it many downsides, cheesing in flat 4-6 is wildly popular, more specifically ganking using invis pot, needs a closer look at this situation, I would suggest adding an alert already existing in the game to work on invisible people. As for gathering tomes, I was against it, but seeing how rare the drop is and the extra value for gatherers in the form of 1m~ per tome is on the plus side. as fo…

• Cancel casting times .

• Quote from Stardust968485: “Every time someone makes a post it's always the same people responding to it. I see painball, Quagga, The_Support_God, Sedocoi, and sorutkan's names more than I see my friends' faces during this pandemic ffs. I just wish that the devs would make it more appealing for more newbies and veterans alike to come and give their opinions on the forums. What if the devs held some sort of competition wherein the player base will be tasked with giving a solution to a certain iss…