Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Trial_hard: “If a build counters dual sword in first contact, dual sword simply resets the fight - done. ” but isn't that how every other "top" CD build works? If they get countered - they just run away and reset 0-100 HP in 5 sec with Regen food and then come back to finish you off... Frost/Spears/Bows (even sometimes curse) all do this same lame tactic. Now sword can too (and can actually chase the toxic kiter builds) ” yup that's why I basically just chec…

• Quote from SoulsGatherer: “People are just complaining about dual swords because their easy-to-use build / broken builds / meta builds have a counter now. This is the only reason. Lot of other builds can counter dual swords if you know how to play them, even nature staffs if built well / used well can counter dual swords. ” you have zero clue about the game.. If a build counters dual sword in first contact, dual sword simply resets the fight - done. Dual swords have cool down back, other builds …

• Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “When retro "fixed" mers jacket, I was blaming as crazy. But almost everybody except a few people told: "you don't understand, bla-bla-bla. Coursed staff bla-bla, badon bla-bla". So maybe it wasn't an issue with dots? Maybe it is not an issue with a whispering bow? Maybe... Just maybe it is an issue with an insane effective HP mers jacket gives? ” which is completely correct. We hate all heal but we give everyone and their dog a 130 life per Hit heal..and that is wi…

• Thanks

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Trial_hard - - News

Is trading gold / silver between the servers against the TOS? To be precise - if i start there, can I make with people a deal that i give them here 1 Bil silver and get on the other server 100 mil silver which they buy in gold? Your TOS just talks about trades outside of the game... As this is both Albion, that's okay?

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Quagga: “what's the point when you lose every trade and every time you run off to the crystal to reset completely negating any counter play. ” maybe crystals could purge the attacker every time it's hit during an invasion? lololololol or just they shouldn't be able to grant any type or benefit or buff by being attacked, not only stacks ” or maybe listen to community, remove CD and copy 2 HG Code and make it 1HG with no effort but perfect result?

• Quote from Quagga: “they buff mage robe that doesn't work anyway vs merc because everyone resets on the crystal they have removed stacking on crystals but you can still reset on them, where is the logic ” everyone who plays CD knows this ... Wait, i know why they didn't know it..

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from MagusAdept: “I dont understand why its upsetting that 3 of 5 weapons now use merc jacket, most builds used to be cleric robe and no one cared. i think this is a good change, they should make even more armors viable. ” because there should be 1v1 fights and not you + crystal vs me. what's the point when you lose every trade and every time you run off to the crystal to reset completely negating any counter play. ” and on top YOU said it yourself - they should make ev…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “I really don't like space clickers, similar to Q-clickers. But just for justice... Whispering bow gets a stamina debuff when E is activated. Paired with so many hunter hoods around, I don't think it fills well today. Actually, I'm afraid whispering players often just kill themself. ” it doesn't work like that, CD on E is too low to care about, 15 seconds vs 45sec hunter hood only works if the fight is close and bow got baited..recently buffed me…

• Quote from Quagga: “imo good, from the beginning demonic should consume stacks and scaling with tier is risk = reward.. I would like to see more of this type of balance so that playing flat 4 is not different from t8 just dmg. what they did with g nature is a fucking shame, they nerfd sword after 3 years of being meta and 2 weeks later sword is meta again.. and g nature is dead.. and it looks like sbi don't give a shit, because you can't spam everything on Cd vs g nature, and that's what the ave…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Schmellow: “Quote: “Anguished Soul (Demonic Staff) - Now consumes all Vile Curse Charges on the enemy ” Oh well, there you go (that's from new NDA) ” not that we were writing about it right after the rework....but yea good change.. demonic is busted. ” i agree but the double nerf at same time makes no sense

• Cursed Staffs Anguished Soul deals high damage and with the Fear it has a strong crowd control effect. The Fear Duration will now scale with all the player stats like item power and bonus CC Duration. But will also be reduced by the enemies CC Resistance and Diminishing Returns. So a Demonic Staff wielder can’t have max damage and max CC on a cloth Robe. But has to decide to either sacrifice damage or Crowd Control duration with the armor choice. - Anguished Soul (Demonic Staff) - Now consumes a…

• Great nature has entered the chat Great nature's wants to be playable again Great nature looks at bow and swords and bursts into tears then glares at Balance team...

• The only buff curse got years ago was the removal of great nature from the game... GN destroyed any curse on leather - as all builds run Merc jacket GN kept curse in check. Unfirtunatelly too many people failed the intelligence test to compete vs great nature builds (stop attack while E or purge) that's why it was removed from all pvp content...

• Quote from ziigii: “1 hand curse is weak and simply nerfing it would just ruin the weapon for no good reason. The weapon needs a rework. The weapon is in a bad state and has been for a long time. The only good use for it is in group ganking. It is too polarising. You either have an immunity frame and destroy it or you don't and it destroys you. Playing against one hand curse is not fun or interesting at all. And playing it is also boring. Maybe reduce the damage by a lot, and make it so it doesn…

• Quote from bbopdeluxe: “Nah, y'all are just defending it because you abuse it. The cool down on 1h curse E should be doubled and the damage at low IP should be neutered. This weapon puts a hard stop on content in the mists 9x out of 10 even in full t5. The fact of the matter is, every weapon doesn't need to be viable all the time and this is one of those times. Take the time to rework the weapon but in the meantime please nerf it to the ground so the rest of us can actually enjoy our mist experi…

• I cannot confirm it as people have different activities. What i can say on the weekend i came back to check the game for a few hours - mists are a lot less people. So for mists the 50% feels correct - but it still could be the people went to other activities. But it correlates with the steam drop. And it correlates with me personally, though i have 10 years subscription left i hardly can motivate my self to play.... And that's mainly to balance and lack of objectives in Gamemode like CD. I don't…

• Whispering bow off screen from south..needs some buff..WTF almost lost not being able to target nor inspect it..

• - Added new W-ability: Blade Cyclone - Swirl into target direction, dealing 40 physical damage up to 3 times. - Move Speed: 11m/s - Range: 7m - Standtime: 0.25s - If you have at least 1 Heroic Charge active, it will be consumed and enemies take 60 physical damage every hit instead Doubt - additional Mobility to swords incoming... And regarding clunky of whispering - try with AS on chest. Works Wonder But the Most crazy Thing is, realized how merc Jacket + reflect Go on every build? And IS IT a n…

• All true - but one remark. Great Nature would be the perfect counter to Dualsword Standard build - pre Patch Great Nature couldnt Catch IT, but dual swords could do nothing to great Nature. Permanent bleed + high Attack Speed with medium damage cause of merc Jacket would be a very hard matchup for dual swords. Yet you destroy IT, so another shitstorm after curse is the reward. Popcorn